Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Much Awaited trial : CITY HARVEST

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157
    the key crux is the building fund monies were used, without all members' authorization, for purposes that it was not meant for. CHC's defence is that the executive members voted for it, while majority of the congregation (who contributed to the fund) was not informed and sought for approval.

hence, CHC's supporters claim that it is our money, we do as we please. the critical point is - who constitutes to "our, us, we"
    As long as no AGM/ACM for this, no using (borrow, taking, stealing, etc) of this money!!! 'our, us, we' is indeed ambiguous!

Hypothetical Scenario:

- I work for a company
    - I use company's fund, without shareholders consent, for philanthropic causes
    - I put an equivalent amount back into company's account, without benefitting personally

➡This still amounts to embezzlement. Although I don't stuff my pockets with money, it doesn't make the transaction any less illegal

Agreed... so it doesn't tally with govt..

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    As long as no AGM/ACM for this, no using (borrow, taking, stealing, etc) of this money!!! 'our, us, we' is indeed ambiguous!
    even in the AGMs, the xtron transactions are not disclosed (which is rightfully so since it is not affliated, in a strict sense, to CHC). CHC-xtron transactions are merely mentioned briefly, and voting members are not privy to details such as "bond purchases", "loan in/out", etc.

even for the voting rights are rigged. long ago, CHC executive membership, which comes with voting rights, were issued to members based on the number of years served in church.

at one fateful AGM, one member voted against a motion and by the following week, all executive members had their membership revoked and the criteria changed - only cell group leaders, ministry heads and above (all who are groomed to be yes-men) were given voting rights

please reveal more!

Quote Originally Posted by selespeed5135
    I once saw w my own eyes, KH, Sun Ho and kids, taking SQ 1st class at shanghai airport in Pudong.
    :-$

I PRAY that Ms. Mavis Chionh is well prepared and does a good job for our country sake.

This is the worst kind of robbery and deceit.

Quote Originally Posted by august
    please reveal more!
    just another juicy bit,

at one point in time, cell group leaders were given a monetary prize, as a form of 'encouragement', for achieving and/or topping growth targets - cell group organic size, tithing percentage, bible study percentage, etc

and i rebuked, my then, zone pastor for cheapening the work me and my fellow cell group leaders do

just another juicy bit,

at one point in time, cell group leaders were given a monetary prize, as a form of 'encouragement', for achieving and/or topping growth targets - cell group organic size, tithing percentage, bible study percentage, etc

and i rebuked, my then, zone pastor for cheapening the work me and my fellow cell group leaders do
    This is juicy

within the cell group, we celebrated one another's birthday and this normally comes with a cake and a birthday present (something that the person likes or uses)

after SKIN boutique was established, all birthday presents came in the form of SKIN boutique vouchers . and i remember my zone pastor attempting to exhort us cell group leaders to change our mindset - that a $200+ Ed Hardy T-shirt is considered affordable.

back then, i was already in the workforce and in my mind, i went . most of the leaders were still schooling and NO - a $200+ T-Shirt is not affordable.

within the cell group, we celebrated one another's birthday and this normally comes with a cake and a birthday present (something that the person likes or uses)

after SKIN boutique was established, all birthday presents came in the form of SKIN boutique vouchers . and i remember my zone pastor attempting to exhort us cell group leaders to change our mindset - that a $200+ Ed Hardy T-shirt is considered affordable.

back then, i was already in the workforce and in my mind, i went . most of the leaders were still schooling and NO - a $200+ T-Shirt is not affordable.
    If U spill anymore details, u can be a crown witness.

so they are targeting the young and gullible?

Quote Originally Posted by august
    so they are targeting the young and gullible?
    they are targeting everyone, but brainwashing only the gullible successfully - "must trust the leader that God has placed over you" and the often quoted verse, Heb 13:17

that's how you end up with supporters who are blindly rooting for the 6 suspects

May I ask, are you (still) a believer of God ?

they are targeting everyone, but brainwashing only the gullible successfully - "must trust the leader that God has placed over you" and the often quoted verse, Heb 13:17

that's how you end up with supporters who are blindly rooting for the 6 suspects

Quote Originally Posted by shareidiot
    yup, why so? i'm not so foolish to give up my faith just because of some black sheeps.

when the news first broke (already left that place), i was in two minds about it - one, sad at the state of the place, where i gave the best years of my life, had turned into. two, delighted that finally justice has caught up.

So now where do u go?

yup, why so? i'm not so foolish to give up my faith just because of some black sheeps.

when the news first broke (already left that place), i was in two minds about it - one, sad at the state of the place, where i gave the best years of my life, had turned into. two, delighted that finally justice has caught up.

and to all blind supporters (including some of my friends who are still there), i always tell them:

God gave you a brain - use it

So now where do u go?
    eh, you tracking me down ah?? trinity

No no, not at all (not tracking u down) ...

Anyway discussing about this topic is quite tricky......

I find this hillarious :

‘ Religion has actually convinced people that there is an invisible man ,
    living in the sky, who watches everything you do every minute of every day of your life .
    And he has a list of ten things he does not want you to do .
    And if you do any of these ten things ,
    he has a special place full of fire and smoke and ash and torture
    where he will send you to suffer and burn and scream and cry
    forever and ever until the end of time !

…… BUT HE LOVES YOU .

He loves you and needs MONEY ! ‘

GEORGE CARLIN

Thomas, why you quote my message in your response ah?

I don't understand ...

Originally Posted by shareidiot

Quote Originally Posted by thomaspaine
    I find this hillarious :

‘ Religion has actually convinced people that there is an invisible man ,
    living in the sky, who watches everything you do every minute of every day of your life .
    And he has a list of ten things he does not want you to do .
    And if you do any of these ten things ,
    he has a special place full of fire and smoke and ash and torture
    where he will send you to suffer and burn and scream and cry
    forever and ever until the end of time !

…… BUT HE LOVES YOU .

He loves you and needs MONEY ! ‘

GEORGE CARLIN

Thomas, why you quote my message in your response ah?

I don't understand ...

Originally Posted by shareidiot
    Apologies...meant to share with you and all.

You are all missing the point

Search for Sun Ho's music videos in youtube (Look for China Wine, Mr. Bill). Now that is what i define as criminal!
    树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。
    树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

Quote Originally Posted by leftfield
    You are all missing the point

Search for Sun Ho's music videos in youtube (Look for China Wine, Mr. Bill). Now that is what i define as criminal!
    Yes...I know what you mean. Some people will question why she is not part of the group being accused as she seems to be the main beneficiary of the monies.

I suaku man. Never hear before ed hardy until today. The design very "colourful". Why ed hardy anyway?

Thank you for sharing insights and inside stories... to give us a more holistic account of what happened....

i know one of the youth pastor at the paya lebar branch... so you find that this church offers more sound doctrines? If so, congrats on finding a place you are comfortable to settle down.

Quote Originally Posted by indomie
    If U spill anymore details, u can be a crown witness.
    U had just killed the juice maker ...

Can search Hardwarezone EDMW for more sensational details. I recall reading them close to 10 years ago, then on n off. Strange tt action was only taken recently.

actually which part of those songs promote the religion??
    like that also can huh??
    why some still have so much faith in those 6? the way they spent money .....can easily form another charity fund to help the needy.
    i think this time likely they will up lorry. garmen wont be so stupid to raise the alarm if they do not have concrete evidences.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop