Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Help needed to fit 9 pax into a 2-bedder Trizon (refer to thread Hypothetical Example

1. Default

This message is just implying how naive you are. "rent" out parking lot? van with "no engine". My toes are laughing....

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    Hi...I agree with you and shareidiot on getting a van.

I will probably get a van with no engine; get from some source and park there till I have an actual vehicle.

If not feasible, I am thinking if I can "rent" out my parking lot?

Quote Originally Posted by shareidiot
    Lagi jialat.

Assuming combined income of u & spouse @ SGD7500/mth. after deducting cpf, nett take home about SGD6K per month.

Although Jazz nia, it should cost you at least SGD1500/mth including instalment, petrol & road tax.

Balance available only SGD4500/mth. Havent calculate food, medical, education and other basic needs. Still can buy SGD1.5M - SGD 1.8M condo?
    He has 2 x rental incomes from his parents and in-laws HDBs.. so his total income is >10K if i am not wrong

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    Hi...I agree with you and shareidiot on getting a van.

I will probably get a van with no engine; get from some source and park there till I have an actual vehicle.

If not feasible, I am thinking if I can "rent" out my parking lot?
    or disguise as this?

rental income from the other 2 hdb should not form part of HIS total income. I said that in my earlier comments too.

What i want to say is SGD4.5K after deducting car expenses, this husband & wife still can think so big ?

Anyway, with the rental income, to date, he only has SGD50K savings. how?

Disclaimer : I am not intending to look down on him or whatever. I said all the time, it is wise to live within means, comfort zone & providing quality lifestyle for his family (being the MAN of the house).

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernStar
    He has 2 x rental incomes from his parents and in-laws HDBs.. so his total income is >10K if i am not wrong

rent out parking lot?!??!?!?!?!?
    WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

why don't you board it up and throw in some double deck beds and live in the carpark? frees up some space at home.

sleep in carpark, bath and do business in public toilet, got curfew to get out of house - wow, really good quality of life, a dog's life

• Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast