Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Help needed to fit 9 pax into a 2-bedder Trizon (refer to thread Hypothetical Example

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    It is impolite and inconsiderate act to display people's photo without permission and approval.
    Just curious....are you the one in the photo !
    "Anyone who has not made a mistake has never tried anything new"

It is impolite and inconsiderate act to display people's photo without permission and approval.

Quote Originally Posted by CondoWE
    What do you think?

frankly speaking, do u think the man looked 35 in the pic??

The pic muz be correct lah. Why would YT take other's pic to pose as himself? isn't it immoral and illegal?? He is so upright leh.

Quote Originally Posted by Condomania
    The pic muz be correct lah. Why would YT take other's pic to pose as himself? isn't it immoral and illegal?? He is so upright leh.
    Yes. I am an upright man.

I do not use people's photo. Please respect people privacy and refrain from attacking the people's privacy and stop abusing photograph of an individual.

Yes. I am an upright man.

I do not use people's photo. Please respect people privacy and refrain from attacking the people's privacy and stop abusing photograph of an individual.
    I think the people here cannot help it after you attacked their intelligence and righteousness by trying to squeeze your whole family in small apartments and taking all the coffin money from your parents and in-laws.

Not many normal human beings can take such things.

DKSG

Quote Originally Posted by DKSG
    I think the people here cannot help it after you attacked their intelligence and righteousness by trying to squeeze your whole family in small apartments and taking all the coffin money from your parents and in-laws.

Not many normal human beings can take such things.

DKSG
    Hi...I have never attack; I am just sharing my experience in housing my family members.

You can disagree however I would appreciate if there is some respect and better choice of word use to address the respective concern. We ought to be receptive to people's choice and decision, and refrain from using negative words and statement and resorting to use people's photo without permission and approval.

This is something to ponder when this is a public forum. We all can disagree and put things/topics in discussion but not to the extend of flaming and personal attack.

I have never resort to personal attack though I did repeatedly sharing the story of Soh and Ye. However, I have never attack a person's integrity and dignity in any aspect.

Same would be expected and be appreciate if fellow forummer would recipocrate through the same manner. Having said that, it is again a personal choice.

I respect people's choice and decision.

Hi...I have never attack; I am just sharing my experience in housing my family members.

You can disagree however I would appreciate if there is some respect and better choice of word use to address the respective concern. We ought to be receptive to people's choice and decision, and refrain from using negative words and statement and resorting to use people's photo without permission and approval.

This is something to ponder when this is a public forum. We all can disagree and put things/topics in discussion but not to the extend of flaming and personal attack.

I have never resort to personal attack though I did repeatedly sharing the story of Soh and Ye. However, I have never attack a person's integrity and dignity in any aspect.

Same would be expected and be appreciate if fellow forummer would recipocrate through the same manner. Having said that, it is again a personal choice.

I respect people's choice and decision.
    You attack our intelligence and wisdom by constant shouting property market will crash, without any decent logic and reasoning. This mental attack is worse than calling names.

It is the same as people everyday tell you your pimples will soon develop to cancer and you will have less than 1 year to live after that ? Understand?

DKSG

You attack our intelligence and wisdom by constant shouting property market will crash, without any decent logic and reasoning. This mental attack is worse than calling names.

It is the same as people everyday tell you your pimples will soon develop to cancer and you will have less than 1 year to live after that ? Understand?

DKSG
    It is a clear sign bubble is forming and a crash would do good for everyone. A crash is not as bad as you would have think.

A crash is detrimental to the wealthy ones, but not for ordinary peasant.

It is a clear sign bubble is forming and a crash would do good for everyone. A crash is not as bad as you would have think.

A crash that is detrimental to anyone isn't what one hopes to see, be it rich or not... i'm sure the pple in this forum do not hope to see anyone getting hurt at the expense of others.

Ur idea of "crash" will not go well with anyone.

If u really wan ur Mt Sinai property, do something constructive abt it. The relevant advice etc has been given and u shld juz take it or leave it.

Use your s$3,500/mth brain to think. Provide data to back your claim. Don't go around sprouting nonsense just bcos you missed many boats since 2009. Since 2009 many people have been shouting crash. Even with price down it is only small correction. Many including myself didn't ask too many questions, just whack and flip like prata. Made good money and get to wine and not whine like a baby lost mummy.

As for your photo. I think you should expect and be gracious. You put your photo up vountarily and be prepared for any comments.

Hi boy,

Crash will only affect those low and mid income most rather than those richie..so are you a millionaire (cash rich) ?

I also missed the boat @ 2009. Thought too much......

Until 2011 buai tahan liao, bought 1 (with very competitive borrowing package). If i keep pondering like Yowetan, prices gone up further15 - 20% liao.

In 2009 only managed to get a Benz @ dirt cheap price. COE was $5k nia.

Quote Originally Posted by mygeemeel
    Use your s$3,500/mth brain to think. Provide data to back your claim. Don't go around sprouting nonsense just bcos you missed many boats since 2009. Since 2009 many people have been shouting crash. Even with price down it is only small correction. Many including myself didn't ask too many questions, just whack and flip like prata. Made good money and get to wine and not whine like a baby lost mummy.

As for your photo. I think you should expect and be gracious. You put your photo up vountarily and be prepared for any comments.

Am on vacation with family. Staying @ a high end 2BR serviced apartment. Reckon it is about 1000 - 1100 ft2.

Cannot imagine how 9 pax + 1 dog can fit in.....

Quote Originally Posted by shareidiot
    I also missed the boat @ 2009. Thought too much......

Until 2011 buai tahan liao, bought 1 (with very competitive borrowing package). If i keep pondering like Yowetan, prices gone up further15 - 20% liao.

In 2009 only managed to get a Benz @ dirt cheap price. COE was $5k nia.
    S$5k benz is ultra cheap. Today went to see new e250. Price is s$278k. And they have received 180 confirmed orders. With 300+ COE for cat B, looks like COE will be above s$60k. Anyway i think it looks soft... like yowe. Hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by shareidiot
    Am on vacation with family. Staying @ a high end 2BR serviced apartment. Reckon it is about 1000 - 1100 ft2.

Cannot imagine how 9 pax + 1 dog can fit in.....
    I stayed in the same size in a serviced apartment in Orchard. It is impossible to fit 9 pax comfortably.

Aren't Yowetan married with kids? Why are you asking people to introduce a partner to you? And what's up with Yowe55 mini?

Weird leh. Are you ok?

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/ea...3861790-3.html
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

I like Honda Fit too Yowe Tan. 夜夜夜夜 is my favourite song too.
    Confidence for the future too!

Quote Originally Posted by ecimbew
    Aren't Yowetan married with kids? Why are you asking people to introduce a partner to you? And what's up with Yowe55 mini?

Weird leh. Are you ok?

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/ea...3861790-3.html
    Shit ! Should have warned me about the photo. I got a shock of my life after i scroll down. Damn! I'm gonna get nightmares!!!

Hi... Confidence for the future!

What is the clear sign ?

You know Zi Wei Dou Shu ? Or Qi Men Dun Jia ?

If you continue to sprout nonsense like this, it wont that long before a petition is sent up to remove you from this forum!

Or maybe you are the cousin of "Property Price drop by 50% before 2015!"

OMG!

DKSG

Or maybe you are the cousin of "Property Price drop by 50% before 2015!"

OMG!

DKSG
    OMG x infinity !! I couldn't sleep. Yet waking up to his photos. Had a nightmare of him crawling out of my tv... with his signature grin.

Quote Originally Posted by mygeemeel
    Shit ! Should have warned me about the photo. I got a shock of my life after i scroll down. Damn! I'm gonna get nightmares!!!
    Got la. He cut his hair and very proud of it.
    He has fans reporting his daily hairdo on the hwz.
    http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/ea...h-4209798.html

Wow.... vacationing & relaxing now.... got a shock once i clicked on the link...

Hahaha. Damn shocking.

wow...look like just come out from the jail sia... !

Tonite sure have nightmare liao... .

Cyber bullying is prevalent in this forum, particularly in this thread.

Cyber bullying is prevalent in this forum, particularly in this thread.
    Yes i agree. I had nightmares!!!