Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Help needed to fit 9 pax into a 2-bedder Trizon (refer to thread Hypothetical Example

oh izzit?
    I joined this forum not too long ago, and didn't mean to follow any one in the forum.
    Nvm, trade in Jazz for a van. Can store more things behind. 一物二用

BTW ah, side track abit. Jazz can sit 9 pax

Quote Originally Posted by mygeemeel
    I remember he drives a Honda Jazz.

Huh? He got dogs some more ah .... How many dogs?

9 human being + how many dogs, staying in 2BR condo unit?

Quote Originally Posted by Cupcakes
    then the dogs how?

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157
    space not a concern?! sure, see where u store your appliances, clothes, books, etc.

please lah, don't speak as if all 9 of you are living a monastic life.
    Hi...I think one of the fellow forumers have pointed out a good suggestion; making use of the car park lot allocated to the resident.

I am thinking buying Giant portable cabinet - and store some of the bulky unwanted item, occupying the allocated lot if possible. This would help to resolve the storage space concern.

He said he has SGD50K, being rental income from the 2 HDB units belonging to the old folks.

As though SGD50K can do alot of things ... Stamp duty already kill you ah, small boy.

Quote Originally Posted by mygeemeel
    You got money meh ??

Quote Originally Posted by shareidiot
    oh izzit?
    I joined this forum not too long ago, and didn't mean to follow any one in the forum.
    Nvm, trade in Jazz for a van. Can store more things behind. 一物二用

BTW ah, side track abit. Jazz can sit 9 pax
    Yes, I have a moon-roof Honda Jazz.

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    Hi...I think one of the fellow forumers have pointed out a good suggestion; making use of the car park lot allocated to the resident.

I am thinking buying Giant portable cabinet - and store some of the bulky unwanted item, occupying the allocated lot if possible. This would help to resolve the storage space concern.
    Sorry...that is not allowed in 99.9% of condos.

Parking lot is only meant for cars.

Even though most condo says 1:1 but it's not an entitlement if u got no car means u can't use the lot.

Quote Originally Posted by darkseed73
    Sorry...that is not allowed in 99.9% of condos.

Parking lot is only meant for cars.

Even though most condo says 1:1 but it's not an entitlement if u got no car means u can't use the lot.
    Hi...thanks for input. I will check with MA if I really manage to get one Mt Sinai property.

Meanwhile, I will explore what are the alternative(s) to handle the storage issue.

space not a concern?! sure, see where u store your appliances, clothes, books, etc.

please lah, don't speak as if all 9 of you are living a monastic life.
    human and dog all brainwashed.

Hi...thanks for input. I will check with MA if I really manage to get one Mt Sinai property.

Meanwhile, I will explore what are the alternative(s) to handle the storage issue.
    Mr Tan,

One factor to consider is children these days grow up fast and they require much more personal space.

Don't let them grow up and hate u.

Cramping too many ppl @ home will make them not wanting to come home so often and may grow to resent you.

Hope u consider carefully.

Lagi jialat.

Assuming combined income of u & spouse @ SGD7500/mth. after deducting cpf, nett take home about SGD6K per month.

Although Jazz nia, it should cost you at least SGD1500/mth including instalment, petrol & road tax.

Balance available only SGD4500/mth. Havent calculate food, medical, education and other basic needs. Still can buy SGD1.5M - SGD 1.8M condo?

Yes, I have a moon-roof Honda Jazz.

Quote Originally Posted by sunrise
    human and dog all brainwashed.
    We can bunk the dog in kitchen or toilet.

OMG really got dog?!? I thought ppl are just kidding.

bunk in toilet? everytime hear your raindrops and see your kkj?
    pity your dog...

You almost kena choke by water (like me) while reading the forum right?

Good way to entertain us alittle lah.

Quote Originally Posted by darkseed73
    OMG really got dog?!? I thought ppl are just kidding.

dog later 生眼针啊

Quote Originally Posted by regency321
    bunk in toilet? everytime hear your raindrops and see your kkj?
    pity your dog...

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

then good luck, see if your MC trashes your cabinet. wonder how your brain actually processes information??!!!

one allocated lot does not mean one reserved lot

I think he has to sell away the Honda Jazz, and get a van. Then in the van, he can put the whatever giant cabinet he is talking about. Like that, he can occupy 1 parking lot wor ....

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

then good luck, see if your MC trashes your cabinet. wonder how your brain actually processes information??!!!

one allocated lot does not mean one reserved lot

Just get one of this old van. Doesn't has to be road worthy.

Quote Originally Posted by indomie
    Just get one of this old van. Doesn't has to be road worthy.
    Hi...I agree with you and shareidiot on getting a van.

I will probably get a van with no engine; get from some source and park there till I have an actual vehicle.

If not feasible, I am thinking if I can "rent" out my parking lot?

Lagi jialat.

Assuming combined income of u & spouse @ SGD7500/mth. after deducting cpf, nett take home about SGD6K per month.

Although Jazz nia, it should cost you at least SGD1500/mth including instalment, petrol & road tax.

Balance available only SGD4500/mth. Havent calculate food, medical, education and other basic needs. Still can buy SGD1.5M - SGD 1.8M condo?
    in worst case he still has 2 rooms for rent, 9 pax still can sleep in the living area without furniture.

This message is just implying how naive you are. "rent" out parking lot? van with "no engine". My toes are laughing....

I will probably get a van with no engine; get from some source and park there till I have an actual vehicle.

Lagi jialat.

He has 2 x rental incomes from his parents and in-laws HDBs.. so his total income is >10K if i am not wrong

or disguise as this?

rental income from the other 2 hdb should not form part of HIS total income. I said that in my earlier comments too.

What i want to say is SGD4.5K after deducting car expenses, this husband & wife still can think so big ?

Anyway, with the rental income, to date, he only has SGD50K savings. how?

Disclaimer : I am not intending to look down on him or whatever. I said all the time, it is wise to live within means, comfort zone & providing quality lifestyle for his family (being the MAN of the house).

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernStar
    He has 2 x rental incomes from his parents and in-laws HDBs.. so his total income is >10K if i am not wrong

rent out parking lot?!??!?!?!?!?
    WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

why don't you board it up and throw in some double deck beds and live in the carpark? frees up some space at home.

sleep in carpark, bath and do business in public toilet, got curfew to get out of house - wow, really good quality of life, a dog's life

yowe,

it keeps boiling.

by chance saw another thread ... yesterday, he expressed interest in La Fiesta &/or Stratum for "speculation".

Yowetan cannot be real. He must be doing some kind of job with a lot of free time or is not working at all. He is just making up stories to amuse the forumers here and to kill his time.

More or less, we all know that.

It is OK, just treat this as some form of entertainment....

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Lee
    Yowetan cannot be real. He must be doing some kind of job with a lot of free time or is not working at all. He is just making up stories to amuse the forumers here and to kill his time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Lee
    Hi...I am a real man.