Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Help needed to fit 9 pax into a 2-bedder Trizon (refer to thread Hypothetical Example

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    Yup... have recommended that your parents sell so they can use their cpf and co-own with you lor... cannot get your in laws involved anyway coz HDB won't allow so many owners... doesn't make sense. Let our in laws return to their own home...
    I think private estate can involve many owners? I am still very hopeful in Mt Sinai property.

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    I think private estate can involve many owners? I am still very hopeful in Mt Sinai property.
    Forgot its private property. Anyway if you still want to bring your in laws in, then at least a 3 bedder is required. Cost = S$2.xmil... Not very prudent to commit so much... if banks want to take back cash, and u can't pay so bank takes back house, then 8 people will sleep on the streets with you lor...Not wise to let go of a HDB just for more space! With the other HDB, your family will have 2 properties. If sell, then only one cramped property. Not prudent! Wait before you know it, have to sell that one property at a loss coz things are not working out! Investment rule no. 1... don't put all your eggs in one basket... diversify! Furthermore, if you really are so capable in convincing your in laws, then rent out one room from their HDB to partially pay for some of your family expenses?
    Last edited by ysyap; 29-05-13 at 21:52.

Quote Originally Posted by shareidiot
    Hi Darkseed73, I started off without reading "other threads" (last month) too. And, given him my honest comment (like you do)....

I felt similar to the way you expressed herein, too (in the beginning). But as you read along, you will find that this guy is all over the place. Some more, he kena banned @ Hardwarezone......

No need to be upset with him. I (too) gave my frank opinion to him,taking into consideration all the conditions & resources he "has".... The rest is up to him...
    Yowetan!

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/ea...n-4212487.html
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

Quote Originally Posted by panda_bear
    Actually, don't need tentage. Just a big poncho will do.
    I feel tentage a bit waste space.
    save money la .. use reynolds cling film wrap ... just wrappppp the whole balcony until its waterproof! so easy right! only $3.

Quote Originally Posted by evolutionx
    save money la .. use reynolds cling film wrap ... just wrappppp the whole balcony until its waterproof! so easy right! only $3.
    Hi...film wrap is non-recycle and bad for the environment.

I do not advocate wastage.

Quote Originally Posted by ecimbew

WHAT THE xxx ?????

Able to find out how many more are Yowetan in this forum? may hv more ....

He is very photogenic. Hahahahaha.

Actually trizon's 2 bedder type A1 1044sqft is quite huge. Urban vista's MM 4 bedder dual key is 1098sqft.

http://trizontest.weebly.com/uploads...1_2bedroom.pdf
    vs
    http://urbanvistasingaporedotcom.fil...rplans-4dk.jpg

So fitting 8 or 9 people in similar floor area should be quite common next time.

Wah, the UV, if every room copy the study room concept, you can actually house 16 person.

Still can rent to 7 person.

Err... but how to arrange hah?

Trizon Type A2 also can make transformer concept when day time living room, night time bed room, by moving partitions and furniture.
    Last edited by CondoInterested; 30-05-13 at 00:36.

Yowe just joking around.
    it just too fake.
    good entertainment though

Quote Originally Posted by marktkt22
    Yowe just joking around.
    it just too fake.
    good entertainment though
    Hollywood movies are 95% fake but they sure provide great entertainment!!!

Yowetan is probably a rich guy, already in Mt Sinai, no need to work, single and lonely. That's why he imagines a big family staying with him, so as to have some comfort, and is willing to be a clown to entertain all of us and attract so much attention, better than lonely and ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Lee
    Yowetan is probably a rich guy, already in Mt Sinai, no need to work, single and lonely. That's why he imagines a big family staying with him, so as to have some comfort, and is willing to be a clown to entertain all of us and attract so much attention, better than lonely and ignored.
    Hi Mary Lee...I am flattered. I am just an average joe, who is vested with geniune interest in Mt Sinai property and address.

Yowetan, there are many interest and debate about your personality, education, marriage, family values etc (in this forum and many others). Care to give your opinion and comments? Please enlighten us and also entertain us.

TIA

By the way, i like your sideburns. Which hair salon did you go to?

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Lee
    Makes total sense.
    Is that why he shout for market crash all the time?
    because he blame his fortune for his loneliness?
    and he feel that it's the only way for us to wake up from this gold chasing?

yowetan. you are not alone.
    we are your family too *group hug*

Quote Originally Posted by panda_bear
    Makes total sense.
    Is that why he shout for market crash all the time?
    because he blame his fortune for his loneliness?
    and he feel that it's the only way for us to wake up from this gold chasing?

yowetan. you are not alone.
    we are your family too *group hug*
    All these wealths create lonely souls. Sound pretty accurate to me.

Quote Originally Posted by mygeemeel
    Yowetan, there are many interest and debate about your personality, education, marriage, family values etc (in this forum and many others). Care to give your opinion and comments? Please enlighten us and also entertain us.

TIA

By the way, i like your sideburns. Which hair salon did you go to?
    Hi...please refrain from using people's photo. It is not polite to reference it without permission.

My value(s) are my belief in getting/achieving goal I set out for. My family will be harness this belief and work together and towards our holy grail - Mt Sinai property.

with a further side swipe & taller spike definitely qualifies for ace ventura...

hence the comedy aspect of his posts...

truly i'm amused

Hi...please refrain from using people's photo. It is not polite to reference it without permission.

My value(s) are my belief in getting/achieving goal I set out for. My family will be harness this belief and work together and towards our holy grail - Mt Sinai property.
    are you that stupid to post your own photo on the net?

Quote Originally Posted by sunrise
    are you that stupid to post your own photo on the net?
    I am a very intelligent man.

I am a very intelligent man.
    I doubt !
    "Anyone who has not made a mistake has never tried anything new"

Quote Originally Posted by CondoWE
    I doubt !
    Hahahahaha.

Do you have other photos of yourself? I want to see your sideburns closeup.

It is impolite and inconsiderate act to display people's photo without permission and approval.