Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: The Quinn at Bartley Road

Quote Originally Posted by yesnomaybe
    Freehold and near Woodleigh mrt

http://www.thequinn-bartley-singapore.com/
    Not really near. iPad Maps says it's 0.9km walking distance

Would this be a better buy than Bartley Ridge?

Property Guru quoting 1,600 PSF.

Is Freehold worth the premium?

This is my first ever post. Hello to everyone and thanks for contributing to such a good forum (seems to be some good advice on here, as well as the odd property shark with their own agenda).

I want to invest in a SG condo. I've been saving money for a long time but the more I save the further behind I get. Seems prices have gone off the scale. Cooling measures not exactly making anything cool - it seems red hot. Scary. Makes me want to panic. Buy anything anywhere as fast as I can before my chance has gone forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Village Idiot

This is my first ever post. Hello to everyone and thanks for contributing to such a good forum (seems to be some good advice on here, as well as the odd property shark with their own agenda).

I want to invest in a SG condo. I've been saving money for a long time but the more I save the further behind I get. Seems prices have gone off the scale. Cooling measures not exactly making anything cool - it seems red hot. Scary. Makes me want to panic. Buy anything anywhere as fast as I can before my chance has gone forever.
    The 3 bedder layout seems good but one and two bedders layout v weird to me. Upon entry, the toilet will be to your left or right.

The Maisons at Braddell are nearer to MRT and freehold also. You can check out if there are still 1 bedders available. The cooling measures keep things sufficiently warm so that 1st timers like yourself can have the opportunity to buy.

After my first mistake, I vow I only buy condos or hdb beside or v near an mrt....especially with Coe beyond reach...good for rental too, as tenant needs convenience...freehold is secondary if far from mrt...0.9km...a good exercise for your tenants??!

Quote Originally Posted by henryhk
    After my first mistake, I vow I only buy condos or hdb beside or v near an mrt....especially with Coe beyond reach...good for rental too, as tenant needs convenience...freehold is secondary if far from mrt...0.9km...a good exercise for your tenants??!
    Should be about 600m to Woodleigh MRT if there is a side gate to the Bartley Road.

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast