Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: The Quinn at Bartley Road

the "nearest" will be Woodleigh mrt, but still, need to walk ard 10-15 mins. It is definitely not walkable to Bartley mrt. liddat is not near to mrt liao la!

Both Maisons and the Quinn are from the same developer Top Global.

Theme for Quinn is french classical, similar to 1919 in Sophia Road, which sold very well.

Freehold and only 600m from Woodleigh mrt station - yes, walkable if you are of a reasonable fitness level.

Likely launching later part of July.

Will benefit in terms of price appreciation from the future development of nearby Bidadari town.

www.thequinn-bartley-singapore.com

Quote Originally Posted by yesnomaybe
    Both Maisons and the Quinn are from the same developer Top Global.

Theme for Quinn is french classical, similar to 1919 in Sophia Road, which sold very well.

Freehold and only 600m from Woodleigh mrt station - yes, walkable if you are of a reasonable fitness level.

Likely launching later part of July.

Will benefit in terms of price appreciation from the future development of nearby Bidadari town.

I do like the design I mean the architecture, not yet seen the floor plans).

But at between 600-900m to walk to MRT I am thinking that it's more than most prospective tenants would want to endure. Once Bartley Residences and Bartley Ridge are up, tenants will have many units to look at, and at a lower rental cost. I'd be worried Quinn would be hard to rent out.

I could be completely wrong. I'm an absolute novice at this. This will be my first ever property purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by Village Idiot
    I do like the design I mean the architecture, not yet seen the floor plans).

But at between 600-900m to walk to MRT I am thinking that it's more than most prospective tenants would want to endure. Once Bartley Residences and Bartley Ridge are up, tenants will have many units to look at, and at a lower rental cost. I'd be worried Quinn would be hard to rent out.

I could be completely wrong. I'm an absolute novice at this. This will be my first ever property purchase.
    Fill in the contact form on my website, I send you the floor plans

Freehold at $15xx psf versus 99 leasehold at $14xx psf...

Only 139 units versus 800+ units at Bartley R

For own stay...it is a no brainer to me

Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast