Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: The Quinn at Bartley Road

this developer launched The Maisons nearby recently. after asking high, they found that units couldn't move and offered discounts.

so...........

Quote Originally Posted by skins
    I was hoping for 3 bedders to be in the range of 14++ psf, like that means no chance?

gotta add: the discount was offered to bulk buyers and was not advertised.

u need to try to bargain for it.

just to give you an example: the 1516psf record psf for R maison's 1 bedder after the hard bargain can be gotten at 1390psf.

Start from 15XX for 3+1 penthouse??
    Ride or Die

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    this developer launched The Maisons nearby recently. after asking high, they found that units couldn't move and offered discounts.

so...........
    So means buy early from this developer is not safe?

gotta add: the discount was offered to bulk buyers and was not advertised.

u need to try to bargain for it.

just to give you an example: the 1516psf record psf for R maison's 1 bedder after the hard bargain can be gotten at 1390psf.
    I notice most 1-bedder are around $1500 psf from the caveats lodged. Bulk buying discount applies to many projects.

not say not safe. they are small but backed by rich oei hong leong's sister. pretty new in ppty development and need to move their units fast. so it really depends on the demand at the launch's price point.

yes. but if so lucky know of enough pple to buy 5 units including urself, can approach this developer liao. they will be glad to sell the 5 units at 1390psf instead of waiting for 1500+psf.

Quote Originally Posted by wirehtc
    I notice most 1-bedder are around $1500 psf from the caveats lodged. Bulk buying discount applies to many projects.

If the price is decent around $1500 psf for 1 bedder, I think it is a good buy.

so...........
    actually the maisons isn't overly priced leh .... it is a fh ppty ... I tot 1 bedder at $1500 is very attractive wor ...

I dun feel it is unfair in any way. Bulk discount due to slow moving ...

Put it tis way, if the developers tell those 1st buyers tat they can revise the $ to $1390psf if they get 4 more units .... will they still feel tat they r being chopped?

Quote Originally Posted by mermaid
    actually the maisons isn't overly priced leh .... it is a fh ppty ... I tot 1 bedder at $1500 is very attractive wor ...

I dun feel it is unfair in any way. Bulk discount due to slow moving ...

Put it tis way, if the developers tell those 1st buyers tat they can revise the $ to $1390psf if they get 4 more units .... will they still feel tat they r being chopped?
    Provided its bulk discount then yup i agree it would be ok.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast