Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: The Quinn at Bartley Road

Quote Originally Posted by yesnomaybe
    Freehold at $15xx psf versus 99 leasehold at $14xx psf...

Only 139 units versus 800+ units at Bartley R

For own stay...it is a no brainer to me

www.thequinn-bartley-singapore.com
    You are buying the amenities and potential of the surrounding when you buy the house. Developers are not known to help buyers save money and will price all these things in.

Quote Originally Posted by wirehtc
    You are buying the amenities and potential of the surrounding when you buy the house. Developers are not known to help buyers save money and will price all these things in.
    I've been reading this forum a lot; it's addictive

People have different opinions and, I guess, it all depends on your circumstances and mind set.

Some people say that freehold is best, others say they would rather have 99LH next to an MRT station (to ensure easy rental and exit).

One thing this forum is helping me to do is cut through the spin I get from the agents. I'd be more than happy to pay for truly independent advice from a property expert that can help me select the right property, but, alas, I fear this property "game" is too dirty I read and I learn, but I must make up my own mind. Thanks to the people who post on this forum, it's a great place.

Quote Originally Posted by Village Idiot
    Not really near. iPad Maps says it's 0.9km walking distance

Would this be a better buy than Bartley Ridge?

Property Guru quoting 1,600 PSF.

Is Freehold worth the premium?

This is my first ever post. Hello to everyone and thanks for contributing to such a good forum (seems to be some good advice on here, as well as the odd property shark with their own agenda).

I want to invest in a SG condo. I've been saving money for a long time but the more I save the further behind I get. Seems prices have gone off the scale. Cooling measures not exactly making anything cool - it seems red hot. Scary. Makes me want to panic. Buy anything anywhere as fast as I can before my chance has gone forever.
    Investment especially property investment is a boring game especially for investor with a single bullet...

A good investor can do nothing for many years... tat what make property investment boring... good luck...

According to Propertyguru, the distance from Quinn to Woodleigh mrt station is 550m. (see attached pic)

www.thequinn-bartley -singapore.com

Quote Originally Posted by Allthepies
    Investment especially property investment is a boring game especially for investor with a single bullet...

A good investor can do nothing for many years... tat what make property investment boring... good luck...
    Property investment is long term activity. Want action gao gao gotta punt stocks liao lo. However for property one wrong move can sabo one jialut jialut.

Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast