Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I'm not buying a home in Iskandar

Quote Originally Posted by dare2
    ....oh poor thing, since you cannot afford a car, no choice lag have to stay in your palatial HDB....let others who can afford be free of the bondage....don't have to be envious...after all soon MRT will be empty as the reporter said....
    I pity u...yr father n mother never teach u proper manners n etiquette during yr childhood days! Thats y u ended up like this!
    Bad upbringing....LOL LOL LOL .

....oh poor thing, since you cannot afford a car, no choice lag have to stay in your palatial HDB....let others who can afford be free of the bondage....don't have to be envious...after all soon MRT will be empty as the reporter said....
    I pity u...yr father n mother never teach u proper manners n etiquette during yr childhood days! Thats y u ended up like this!

I pity u...yr father n mother never teach u proper manners n etiquette during yr childhood days! Thats y u ended up like this being an asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by fiat500
    Well, I guess it's typical to resort to this kind of response for immature person who is at lost at how to respond when cornered, don't be envious, work harder n maybe one day you may afford a small car to start with.
    “Be fearful when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful.” - Warren Buffet

You sounds like a bad record repeating gibberish, my sympathy to you for being deprived n have to resort to this.
    “Be fearful when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful.” - Warren Buffet

btw ...could see that you are green with envy with the greenies icon.....or are u turning green because u are upset?

Quote Originally Posted by fiat500
    ......when when one runs out of reasons to counter argue, this is a typical response.....don't be bitter, just work harder and you will maybe one day make it....good luck.

You know you hit a raw nerve when you get someone responding this way,

Default Johor condo delays upset Singapore buyers

http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking...uyers-20130624

Published on Jun 24, 2013
    8:00 AM

By Rachael Boon
    A group of Singaporeans who bought units in a Johor Baru condominium have faced repeated construction delays, changes to the plans and confusing information about when the complex will be ready.

The developer says some of the delays stem from labour shortages and problems sourcing materials. It also says some buyers did not fully understand the terms of the contract.

Investors have asked about the completion date five times for the 602-unit KSL D'Esplanade Residence, only to be told it has been put back.

One told The Straits Times that when he bought his RM750,000 (S$298,800) unit two years ago, the developer told him that the project was already 80 per cent complete.

Default Johor condo delays upset S'pore buyers

http://www.straitstimes.com/the-big-...uyers-20130624

By Rachael Boon
    A GROUP of Singaporeans who bought units in a Johor Baru condominium have faced repeated construction delays, changes to the plans and confusing information about when the complex will be ready.

The developer says some of the delays stem from labour shortages and problems sourcing materials. It also says some buyers did not fully understand the terms of the contract.

Investors have asked about the completion date five times for the 602-unit KSL D'Esplanade Residence, only to be told it has been put back.

One told The Straits Times that when he bought his RM750,000 (S$298,800) unit two years ago, the developer told him that the project was already 80 per cent complete.

Just a little warning when you buy JB properties: ask the developer for the specs and make sure that they don't use asbestos in their building materials. Asbestos can cause cancer several decades after the initial exposure (by inhalation). Apparently there is no control of this hazardous material over there.

Wanna know what is the reasonable property price of Iskandar Malaysia compared to Singapore?
    Try this and key in your own inputs, you will know how much it worth for you.
    Property Price Iskandar Malaysia VS Singapore
    Have fun!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Just a little warning when you buy JB properties: ask the developer for the specs and make sure that they don't use asbestos in their building materials. Asbestos can cause cancer several decades after the initial exposure (by inhalation). Apparently there is no control of this hazardous material over there.
    Very good point.

Smart people find opportunity in everything.

http://ibonus.iproperty.com.sg/index...ight-iskandar/
    click: 🏢shoeboxmickeymousehouse 🏢

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    Smart people find opportunity in everything.

http://ibonus.iproperty.com.sg/index...ight-iskandar/
    Quite a lot of Iskandar seminars are charging fees now.

Quote Originally Posted by bujua
    Wanna know what is the reasonable property price of Iskandar Malaysia compared to Singapore?
    Try this and key in your own inputs, you will know how much it worth for you.
    Property Price Iskandar Malaysia VS Singapore
    Have fun!!!
    Actually I told my fren to try out..
    He told me "Don't be kok lah .. The right way is to compare city to city.. like Tokyo & S'pore / Bejing & S'pore / KL & S'pore or HK & S'pore etc.. & not Japan & S'pore / China & S'pore / M'sia & S'pore lah.."

Quote Originally Posted by Rysk
    Actually I told my fren to try out..
    He told me "Don't be kok lah .. The right way is to compare city to city.. like Tokyo & S'pore / Bejing & S'pore / KL & S'pore or HK & S'pore etc.. & not Japan & S'pore / China & S'pore / M'sia & S'pore lah.."
    The formula itself is controversial.

You know you hit a raw nerve when you get someone responding this way,
    The feelings are mutual....
    LOL.....

Bad upbringing for u.. tsk tsk.
    Like i said, pity yr mother n father!

Much more demand coming this way.

Hi, this is my first posting. Agree that more demand should be coming Iskandar's way. I am in the process of buying a unit there myself for investment. Found one that has a positive rental yield. Financing it with an equity loan on my Singapore property so it is like no money down. Enjoy reading yr posts and hope to learn from all of you.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Much more demand coming this way.
    Early buyers a few years ago will only regret not buying more. Anyway hindsight is 20-20, there will be many more opportunities in future.

Get in before additional property measures are implemented in Malaysia (some at federal level, others at state level) - higher state consent for foreigners, minimum purchase price for foreigners, and a few other drastic measures that has been making the rumour mills.

Quote Originally Posted by mummy
    Hi, this is my first posting. Agree that more demand should be coming Iskandar's way. I am in the process of buying a unit there myself for investment. Found one that has a positive rental yield. Financing it with an equity loan on my Singapore property so it is like no money down. Enjoy reading yr posts and hope to learn from all of you.
    When you buy in JB, be prepared to be locked into your investment for many years because you will never know what the policy will be for foreigners. Buying for own use is the best strategy. Malaysia will always welcome foreigners to invest and spend money, and this part I'm 101% sure. Taking money out I'm not so sure.

Default Alternative to Iskandar - Try Kuala Lumpur

Hi

I do understand that Iskandar is a hype and many people are rushing in to join the purchase frenzy. Not every project in Iskandar is GOOD, you really need to know to find the good investment opportunity. However, I would like to recommend that you do consider KL as an alternative

In fact KL property is a better bet, cos rental yield in KL is higher , and there is now a ready tenant market for your property.
    Being the capital and the financial hub and also the place where most company branch office, head office and regional HQ are located, it is easier to find prospective tenants

I am marketing some SOHO business units in Jalan Ampang, called 3 Towers.
    Do check out my website for video and more details
    www.malaysian-properties.com

On this site you will also see there is another very good investment prospect. A service apartment with students as tenant, on a guaranteed scheme.
    That means you get guaranteed rental income for the next 6 years.

Call me or private message me if you are keen to find out more.
    Thank you . Rgds
    Rick Savills
    9109 2177

Buy condos with care, even in KL.

.....and renting to students can be problematic as they are novices in house-keeping...