Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 226

Thread: Faber Walk Site

  1. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    We are not sure how much world class will sell yet.
    if higher than trilinq, not too sure how it will sell.

    lol

    it is afterall not accesible

  2. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by taeyeon
    if higher than trilinq, not too sure how it will sell.

    lol

    it is afterall not accesible

    Name of the game is to wait for the heat fom JLD to spread.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

  3. #33

    Default

    The funniest ones are the reporter and the so called analyst. I remember when this site was announce several months back, the estimated bid price by the analyst (not sure who he was) was less than $400 ppr.

    anywya, around $700 is beyond my expectation.

  4. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    Name of the game is to wait for the heat fom JLD to spread.
    no matter how near it is to Jurong east, it is not like Jurong gateway. MRT at door step is abt 200psf more than something that is not?

  5. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lionhill
    The funniest ones are the reporter and the so called analyst. I remember when this site was announce several months back, the estimated bid price by the analyst (not sure who he was) was less than $400 ppr.

    anywya, around $700 is beyond my expectation.
    680+ is really high. so bullish.

    reflecting the sentiments of the mkt now.

    it is even higher than the land MCL bought at lakeside in late jan -13

  6. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by taeyeon
    680+ is really high. so bullish.

    reflecting the sentiments of the mkt now.

    it is even higher than the land MCL bought at lakeside in late jan -13
    from lakeside and this one, I prefer this one regardless of the distance from MRT.

  7. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by taeyeon
    680+ is really high. so bullish.

    reflecting the sentiments of the mkt now.

    it is even higher than the land MCL bought at lakeside in late jan -13

    Logically speaking the site and Faber Walk should be higher than jurong west because its nearer to Clementi.

    The development at JLD really does wonders.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

  8. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    Logically speaking the site and Faber Walk should be higher than jurong west because its nearer to Clementi.

    The development at JLD really does wonders.
    but it is not near clementi mrt?

    while the lakeside plot iis near mrt.

    ok la, but we are talking abt diff mrt stop haha

    personally i think it will be quite tranquil at faber walk

    lets see how it turns out 9 mths later when world class land launch the proj

  9. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lionhill
    from lakeside and this one, I prefer this one regardless of the distance from MRT.
    this is more exclusive in private enclave not so crowded.

  10. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by taeyeon
    but it is not near clementi mrt?

    while the lakeside plot iis near mrt.

    ok la, but we are talking abt diff mrt stop haha

    personally i think it will be quite tranquil at faber walk

    lets see how it turns out 9 mths later when world class land launch the proj
    The entire area is going through some major transformation at the moment, so it will be good for home owners there except maybe for some those landed properties at faber hill.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Posting Permissions