Page 200 of 200 FirstFirst ... 100150190191192193194195196197198199200
Results 1,991 to 1,994 of 1994

Thread: My plan to retire in Malaysia soon

Rental yield is low with oversupply of units. Debt burden was getting too high for us. Imagine over a mil dollar debt hanging over our heads with no gauranteed job security. Yes even for a locum Dr cause patients can complain about the smallest things.

I may not be financially free yet but I am financially secure. Basic necessities like food, utilities, transport can be covered if we retire to Malaysia now. But need family help to look after kids.

Was rather upset with hubby for insisting to buy another Sg 3 bedder condo to stay in as we could have retired to JB with more disposable income but he wants to stay in Sg.
    Last edited by mummy; 24th October 2018 at 07:46 PM.

Low rental yield true. But nett equity gain is still higher than any other investment classes we can find. The best thing is the sustained demand pool and the restriction in future units with the new regulations.
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

nett equity gain

How to calculate

Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni View Post
    Low rental yield true. But nett equity gain is still higher than any other investment classes we can find. The best thing is the sustained demand pool and the restriction in future units with the new regulations.
    I actually didn't want to sell my MM but hubby kept making noise about the S$88k absd and difficulty managing tenants so gave in to his incessant nagging.

Oh well, option yet to be exercised. Let's see...we can always buy REITS. Less hassle and prob better returns and smaller capital outlay and hence lower risk.
    Last edited by mummy; 25th October 2018 at 07:59 AM. Reason: Spelling