Page 292 of 394 FirstFirst ... 192242282288289290291292293294295296302342392 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,460 of 1967

Thread: My plan to retire in Malaysia soon

ipropertyguru

Wah lan eh! Get a life lah!

If you like to stay in JB, good for you, happy for you.

If you dont like or fear to stay in JB, good for you, happy for you TOO.

The End.

Quote Originally Posted by polarinda View Post
    right, but a lot of things can happen 20 years down the road when he retires. Can you tell if there is another causeway coming up in 20 years directly linking Puteri Harbour? U can't...for now at least.

Ledang Heights. I know the land price now. I won't know 20 yrs from now. Do u? If it's all the way up, why not buy now then? It has 1,2,3 for sure.
    If there is going to be another causeway, some UMNO /govt cronies would make u sell them cheap before they develop. In malaysia you need to have network. Malaysia do Hv many opportunities but also many things to iron out before prosper. Politics, bumiputra, corruption. A land in Sg is worth more than a land in MY after 20yrs. A limited edition gold coin is worth more than the metal itself. That's why there is something call collectible.

Quote Originally Posted by xebay11 View Post
    Ha ha miss me? I love your choice of words, have you done a DNA test lately? Your stupidity and logic are definite signs of many succesive generations of inbreeding.
    Come on lah, "I can" live in London, typical words of a loser, usually used in conjunction with "could have" "would have" and "should have". Your wife and you retarded ah? Why don't like SG education system ah? Scared cannot cope isst? as both have low IQs, so must send your kid to all those play schools thinly disguised as "International Schools", much less one in JB, so young child and already the parents give up hope, take the easy way out.
    SG education is tough and very disciplined, so many third world country people from India, PRC, Indon, Vietnam all pay good money and send their kids here, they know the value of an SG education as a spring board to world class universities, the statistics speak for themselves, you are the first and probably last person I know that wants the child to study in a back water International school, maybe you have plans next time to send her to a backwater country University too. Only CMi parents with CMI kids would do like what you did.
    Ha ha ha ha inbred CMI family, birds of a feather.
    and u have one pathetic terrace in spore......unmarried in the 50s...
    A classic line (he was so excited with that announcement he even called it his long "TREM" PLANS ) from a 40plus self-contradictory uninspiring father of a few kids who loves rote learning.......after calling JB a "backwater shythole",

Originally Posted by xebay11
    "Let's get the facts straight,

1. JB is in my long trem plans to retire..."

HE ALSO MADE THIS STATEMENT ON 16/SEP/2015..0937AM....STOKING SOCIAL UNREST...

"now I am only waiting for the racial unrest to filter down from KL to JB ha ha ha ha ha ha.."

Quote Originally Posted by joelx View Post
    If there is going to be another causeway, some UMNO /govt cronies would make u sell them cheap before they develop. In malaysia you need to have network. Malaysia do Hv many opportunities but also many things to iron out before prosper. Politics, bumiputra, corruption. A land in Sg is worth more than a land in MY after 20yrs. A limited edition gold coin is worth more than the metal itself. That's why there is something call collectible.
    That's why I have 3 condos and a semid in spore
    A classic line (he was so excited with that announcement he even called it his long "TREM" PLANS ) from a 40plus self-contradictory uninspiring father of a few kids who loves rote learning.......after calling JB a "backwater shythole",

"now I am only waiting for the racial unrest to filter down from KL to JB ha ha ha ha ha ha.."

Quote Originally Posted by xebay11 View Post
    Ha ha lucky my plans only long term and can change, yours already cast in stone to live all your productive lives and even your next generations lives and education in backwater shithole country Mwu ha ha ha ha.
    REALLY?????????????????????????????????
    My child can move to London Japan spore or ooops Malaysia.
    U have no wife or kids..much less proper life?