Page 342 of 394 FirstFirst ... 242292332338339340341342343344345346352392 ... LastLast
Results 1,706 to 1,710 of 1967

Thread: My plan to retire in Malaysia soon

Quote Originally Posted by mummy View Post
    You r a Christian too? Glad to find a brother in Christ here...
    Yes, a Christian

only recently started to "turn back to The Lord"

Praise the Lord for that! I also only started going back to attending church this year with my family but not been very consistent, must improve on that. Shared Christ with my sons and the elder one is eager to get baptised and even wants to be a pastor after I told him some pastors or missionaries can perform miracles! Does yr whole family attend church with you?

Quote Originally Posted by mummy View Post
    Praise the Lord for that! I also only started going back to attending church this year with my family but not been very consistent, must improve on that. Shared Christ with my sons and the elder one is eager to get baptised and even wants to be a pastor after I told him some pastors or missionaries can perform miracles! Does yr whole family attend church with you?

My eldest and 2nd got baptised recently

Being a pastor and a missionaries is a "Calling" and not because can perform miracles la,

hahaha

The recent wars in Syria and Iraq have also pull me closer to The Lord

Quote Originally Posted by Simi View Post
    Remind me of the Steven Spielberg jokes

to some whatever ended with Berg are the same

whether is iceberg, Carlsberg and whatever berg
    well really? When it come to crimes u think its not a Malaysia problem? its only a KL problem? This is like say HIV is a GAY problem. Its a policy of malaysia. The day they decided to release the pool of harden criminals back to the General population it don't matter u are in KL or JB. They will find ur ass. so don't bull shit us what happen in KL won't happen in JB.

http://malaysiafactbook.com/Crime_in_Malaysia

In August 2012, a police officer of over 30 years experience alleged the massaging and manipulation of the official crime statistics. The whistle blower had provided a detailed account of how crime records are recorded and processed, and how these records have been manipulated to give the impression of a decline in crime in the country.[3]
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
    ― Martin Luther King, Jr.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

https://www.facebook.com/shutdowntrs

Quote Originally Posted by polarinda View Post
    So the whole of new york should ship out?
    What a.fcking idiot.
    u as a another blind low IQ worn that just crawl out of some dark recess thinking u just saw light and u are the only one on top. What you see is just the head lights of a on coming car. Stupid Prick
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
    ― Martin Luther King, Jr.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

https://www.facebook.com/shutdowntrs