Page 384 of 384 FirstFirst ... 284334374380381382383384
Results 1,916 to 1,918 of 1918

Thread: My plan to retire in Malaysia soon

I have done a paper evaluation for this project.
    E&O builds with quality but their properties come with a very high price tag as compare to others.
    The land area is really too small, and too many units...in term of investment...very poor return I supposed.
    In term of own stay....not shoik

It is better to buy a bigger landed Semi-D or D instead of this.
    Some Semi-D / D there are really good.....I love the space...but no plan to buy

I have a semi-d freehold (gated and guarded compound) in Iskandar which is about 15mins walk to Aeon mall, with a built up area of more than 4000sqft and bought for MYR 0.95M many years back. Considered exp when I first got it, though pricing is alright in today's context.

Sigh the house came with tonnes of defects, roof leaked after a while, electrical loading was not properly done, even earthing of the live wires and lightning protection was not done. 😂 Nothing is shocking after a while. I replaced all the water pipes, replaced all the floor tiles, imported my own materials from Singapore and redid the interior. Sigh I won't go through this kind of mega exercise again. Hubs and I told ourselves that the next time we buy anything in MY, the builder is of utmost importance. Hence got interested when I saw that E&O is launching this. Price tag is reasonable, but tenure is a bit off. But then again, MY is always for self stay and enjoyment, rather than for investment.

Ah, even for E&O, a famous quality builder, many things become problems after defect period.

I am so sick of all these problems, and to a certain extent, no time to address....really give up

On top...borrowing cost is much higher in My and M$ is depreciating...