Page 388 of 392 FirstFirst ... 288338378384385386387388389390391392 LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,940 of 1959

Thread: My plan to retire in Malaysia soon

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    This game changer is likely to DEPRESS Woodlands properties for a long long time.....................
    Lesson learnt: Don't touch Woodlands properties!
    Probably not just Woodlands but the entire North (from Marsiling to Sembawang)...

Quote Originally Posted by anythingwhatever View Post
    Probably not just Woodlands but the entire North (from Marsiling to Sembawang)...
    Question, anyone being to the North walk walk.

Hi recently visited Malaysia with my friend Davis.
    He was interested in buying a Deluxe Suit in Kuala Lumpur. We visited many places/properties. But there was one property that caught my eye (Rencana TTDI).
    I am sharing this with you because I thought it might help you in finding an affordable place to live in this area. It was just perfect for me. They also had meeting rooms, a theatre, barbecue area, gym and prayer room in the building and the rooms.... what can I say it was exuberating experience.
    I'll share a link of this property in the end.
    The location was pretty good you can call them anytime (very polite and helpful people).
    http://www.rencanattdi.com.my

Quote Originally Posted by jacobnjulie View Post
    Hi recently visited Malaysia with my friend Davis.
    He was interested in buying a Deluxe Suit in Kuala Lumpur. We visited many places/properties. But there was one property that caught my eye (Rencana TTDI).
    I am sharing this with you because I thought it might help you in finding an affordable place to live in this area. It was just perfect for me. They also had meeting rooms, a theatre, barbecue area, gym and prayer room in the building and the rooms.... what can I say it was exuberating experience.
    I'll share a link of this property in the end.
    The location was pretty good you can call them anytime (very polite and helpful people).
    http://www.rencanattdi.com.my
    hey , Agent.

you can't buy this project. it's on malay reserved land. and the location isn't that good in TTDI, it's not really TTDI but in a KAMPUNG (a real modern day kampung). Plus it's A Sofo (not to beused for residential).
    it's launched since 2014. very slow progress. in fact it's half abandoned, in short Lousy Project, nobody developer.
    So don't waste anyone's time here, please.
    Last edited by tonymontana; 7th September 2017 at 09:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon View Post
    Question, anyone being to the North walk walk.
    So how's your recent walk walk at Princess Cove?