Page 89 of 200 FirstFirst ... 39798081828384858687888990919293949596979899139189 ... LastLast

Thread: My plan to retire in Malaysia soon

Ask google.

http://www.baby2see.com/gender/

At conception, gender is determined by chromosome characteristics - and it will be the male
    (or rather the male's sperm) that dictates whether the baby will be a boy or a girl.
    Prior to conception, the unfertilized egg carries an X chromosome while the sperm can carry either an X or a Y chromosome. The gender of the baby comes down to one simple event:

If the sperm carrying an X chromosome fertilizes the egg, a girl will be conceived.
    If the sperm carrying a Y chromosome fertilizes the egg, a boy will be conceived.

You want to have a Boy ? boy

It is believed that if intercourse takes place closer to ovulation, then the probability is greater that the child will be male, due to the high motility (forward progression) and also the decreased life span of the Y carrying sperm.
    If you want a boy - aim for later intercourse before ovulation - say about 1 day before ovulation. Frequent intercourse around the time of ovulation. Have your partner wear boxers. A male with a high sperm count is more likely to have a boy.

You want to have a Girl ? girl
    The sperm with the X chromosome - or female chromosome - have a longer life span than the male sperm, but exhibit decreased motility. Therefore, intercourse that takes place earlier may provide increased probability of a girl.
    You want - a girl. You know you ovulate 14 days before your next cycle. You must deliver sperm no closer than 4 days before ovulation. This way, the Y carrying sperm will likely be expired and the X carrying sperm still viable. When the egg is released at about 5 days after intercourse, the X carrying sperm will be in the fallopian tube waiting. If an X chromosome sperm fertilizes the egg, a girl will be conceived.

The critical and perhaps not so obvious tip - don't repeat intercourse again for a week! Make sure fertilization is with 'mature sperm'. To sum up: If you want a girl - aim for earlier intercourse before ovulation - at least 4 days before you ovulate.

Yep..because male sperm swim fast but die fast while female sperm swim slow but last longer...kinda like in real life for males and females...

Dear Arcachon

When I managed to read this ~ fine print~

Gift already in my hand

and The Gift once received Not Returnable

Dare not try for 4th
    if not headache got to hunt for a 5 bedder

Quote Originally Posted by Simi View Post
    Dear Arcachon

When I managed to read this ~ fine print~

Gift already in my hand

and The Gift once received Not Returnable

Dare not try for 4th
    if not headache got to hunt for a 5 bedder
    One generation ago, 4 is a small family. Normal is 6 and above.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon View Post
    I will let my enemy die for their country.

I will run and fight for another day.
    If u got the $$ of cos can run, then who is going to defend other Singaporeans who are stuck here? Jump into the sea and swim??

Quote Originally Posted by el loco View Post
    If u got the $$ of cos can run, then who is going to defend other Singaporeans who are stuck here? Jump into the sea and swim??
    Relax... I think he is joking. His Southbank is too PRECIOUS... for him.

Relax ok... No offence intended.
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Quote Originally Posted by el loco View Post
    Now already in France for the last 7 years, run where.

Last edited by Arcachon; 12th May 2014 at 01:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mummy View Post
    Is there such a thing as professional armies? Did not know that...but how are we going to evacuate...maybe that explains the popularity of private yachts...can sail away...
    Have lots of money, why worry?