Page 95 of 200 FirstFirst ... 45858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105145195 ... LastLast

Thread: My plan to retire in Malaysia soon

You are outdated!
    Nowaday, people don't keep gold. Need to run-road how to carry so much gold around?
    The rich will have bank accounts in US, Switzerland, etc! They press to eject money from the "wall" in those stable countries not affected by war!

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful View Post
    you sure of that ?
    in the past, the winner gets to keep the treasure, the gold, the artworks etc.

Quote Originally Posted by mummy View Post
    Praise God! Jesus Lives!!

AMEN

Think will travel with my family and be a travelling missionary! Can rent our all properties then and travel the world and save souls! C'EST LA VIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Simi View Post
    AMEN
    You a bro in Christ? Yay!!

Chase your dreams all but remember in the Bible there was something mentioned about a camel and difficulty going thro eye of a needle something about how difficult it is for the rich to go heaven.....help me out here bro....admit not been going to church for a long time and only started again this year ....but never lost the Love of God...

In fact hubby is a buddhist cum free thinker but has accepted Christ in a way and started going to church with me.....

Cannot get my relatives but Living in JB forumers have said just political show...unlikely to pass as need to amend constitution and they do not have the majority seats to do that...

Phew....ok can preach in JB to muslims and will not get my head chopped off for now...lol....

You a bro in Christ? Yay!!

Chase your dreams all but remember in the Bible there was something mentioned about a camel and difficulty going thro eye of a needle something about how difficult it is for the rich to go heaven.....help me out here bro....admit not been going to church for a long time and only started again this year ....but never lost the Love of God...

In fact hubby is a buddhist cum free thinker but has accepted Christ in a way and started going to church with me.....
    It means if our faith is tested in poor, we are more likely to pass. However if we tested in riches, most will fail.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    When they were moved (which I believe can easily be done in today's electronic transfer), then who owns those money then (given that only a handful know of the true actual value of those money)?
    Which is why I believe transparency in the total value of these money and assets is very important!
    u sure about that?
    because the implications is very very scary.....

if singapore kena taken over, who will be in charge of the GIC, MAS, TH money?
    if it is the government-in-exile, the MIW, the fund managers, isnt it better for them if singapore kena taken over, there will be no oversight and they run road with the the 100s of billions.

and if they shift the funds overseas, then can singaporean overseas still withdraw CPF $1200 monthly in singapore embassies or not

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful View Post
    u sure about that?
    because the implications is very very scary.....

if singapore kena taken over, who will be in charge of the GIC, MAS, TH money?
    if it is the government-in-exile, the MIW, the fund managers, isnt it better for them if singapore kena taken over, there will be no oversight and they run road with the the 100s of billions.

and if they shift the funds overseas, then can singaporean overseas still withdraw CPF $1200 monthly in singapore embassies or not
    The smart thing to do during invation is to defend Mustafa center. There is enough supply to last for years.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    You are outdated!
    Nowaday, people don't keep gold. Need to run-road how to carry so much gold around?
    The rich will have bank accounts in US, Switzerland, etc! They press to eject money from the "wall" in those stable countries not affected by war!
    so easy to transfer money meh?
    but i think you must be right.

do you still remember the 2008-2009 crisis ?
    how the government say no need to increase deposit guarantee.
    hongkong increase unlimited deposit guarantee, then singapore also give unlimited deposit guarantee after saying no need.

the rich must be transferring their funds to hongkong, MAS is monitoring the outflow of funds from singapore. the outflow must be increasing in size until govt lan-lan bo-pian also increase bank guarantee.

and why the rich want to send money overseas? the banks in singapore not safe meh? cannot be la, govt has always reassured us banks in singapore very safe under the watch of MAS.
    if outflow of funds from singapore continued unabated, the banks still safe or not?

anybody know where to get info of incoming and outgoing money flow in singapore? bloomberg has or not?

must be to escape your nagging