Page 96 of 200 FirstFirst ... 468687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106146196 ... LastLast

Thread: My plan to retire in Malaysia soon

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful View Post
    u sure about that?
    because the implications is very very scary.....

if singapore kena taken over, who will be in charge of the GIC, MAS, TH money?
    if it is the government-in-exile, the MIW, the fund managers, isnt it better for them if singapore kena taken over, there will be no oversight and they run road with the the 100s of billions.

and if they shift the funds overseas, then can singaporean overseas still withdraw CPF $1200 monthly in singapore embassies or not
    There should be a system and law to say in such times, all our cpf money will automatically go back to our bank account, then prob is there will not be easy liquidity....but our money if run road by them...they should be caught and punished....

Quote Originally Posted by indomie View Post
    The smart thing to do during invation is to defend Mustafa center. There is enough supply to last for years.
    do u mean supply of luggages so that can run road?

must be to escape your nagging
    Ha ha...he promised to if not I would not have married him so just keeping his promise...

But I do nag huh? Esp these few days in the forum and to my son to study for his exams...

I am transferring Euro to SGD now.

The European Union declared the referendum illegal and increased pressure on Russia on Monday by taking a first step toward extending sanctions to companies, as well as people, linked to Moscow's annexation of Crimea.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/...A330R620140512

Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon View Post
    I am transferring Euro to SGD now.

The European Union declared the referendum illegal and increased pressure on Russia on Monday by taking a first step toward extending sanctions to companies, as well as people, linked to Moscow's annexation of Crimea.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/...A330R620140512
    Bonjour! Comment t'allez vous? Hope you slept well last night...

Cannot remember much from my o level french already...

Think also have to start learning Malay if retiring in JB....have to google translate all my state consent and bumi release letter...thank God SPA was in English....

Quote Originally Posted by mummy View Post
    Ha ha...he promised to if not I would not have married him so just keeping his promise...

But I do nag huh? Esp these few days in the forum and to my son to study for his exams...

i know you are very concerned about your children's studies but dont go to the extreme like japanese mommies ok.

i know you are very concerned about your children's studies but dont go to the extreme like japanese mommies ok.
    No lah...think I very lax with them already...can play xbox last year before exams and games and our rabbit this year...only have Berries tuition for him....goes playground quite often during term...very careful not to stress him to much....can have diastrous effects...I know as I have been under the same stress before....

btw what do the jap mommies do?

No lah...think I very lax with them already...can play xbox last year before exams and games and our rabbit this year...only have Berries tuition for him....goes playground quite often during term...very careful not to stress him to much....can have diastrous effects...I know as I have been under the same stress before....

btw what do the jap mommies do
    ?
    different culture or just an urban legend
    http://www.anonboard.com/bbs/show_topic/527353
    http://lurkerfaqs.com/boards/400-cur...ents/65738089/

Bonjour! Comment t'allez vous? Hope you slept well last night...

Cannot remember much from my o level french already...

Think also have to start learning Malay if retiring in JB....have to google translate all my state consent and bumi release letter...thank God SPA was in English....
    After 7 years in France still can't speak french, too old to learn, ROI too low, prefer to learn more about money.

R u crazy? You think I will do that to my primary kid???!!!Very insulting...

Think yr hormones r acting up...time to find a girlfriend if u dun have one...