Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Sea Horizon EC (Pasir Ris Drive 3)

Quote Originally Posted by Good house
    Objectivly and base on current released public information,I think it is very good that the developer has keep the unit at 495 with such big plot of land.

The u shape lay out and pushing all building closer to the edge allows a bigger communal area at the centre.....I must say landscape look quite nice on the picture provided. From what I see on actual ground, I think it is attainable but definitely not like what was shown in the artiste impression picture.

The high floor club house,pool and Gym are impressive. It allows all to have a PH view ......a good concept just like RippleBay. I guess it will be very crowded at the beginning

On seaview..... To me nice view are short term wow factor. for mid to long term own stay, back to reality amenities, transportation and school are the keys.
    SH should score well on this.......

The down side will be those outside facing unit, not sure if they will be too close to the road.

nevertheless, the pricing and maintenance fee will be a key factor for SH

I must say, I am rather impress,...... at least for now........

Just my humble opinion
    excellent site plan for the stated reasons. except there's a major flaw - all blocks are either direct east or west facing except for 3 blocks. this is in exchange for direct pool views, and rather angled views of the sea on higher floors. architect seems to prioritize views over green buildings. buyers will need to decide if direct pool views and steep angled views of the sea is worth the direct east-west sun.

Quote Originally Posted by gav108
    excellent site plan for the stated reasons. except there's a major flaw - all blocks are either direct east or west facing except for 3 blocks. this is in exchange for direct pool views, and rather angled views of the sea on higher floors. architect seems to prioritize views over green buildings. buyers will need to decide if direct pool views and steep angled views of the sea is worth the direct east-west sun.

This is a valid observation, yes a lot of East n West facing unit
    What ia a good house?
    It is a good house as long as you love it

The siteplan layout is something similar to Cote T' Azur and Skies Miltonia I feel. Both 2 projects are facing Sea and reservoir respectively and I think in this kind of layout, the developer is able to utilise and maximise out of most units to have a seaview facing.

Just my humble opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by NewLaunchEC
    The siteplan layout is something similar to Cote T' Azur and Skies Miltonia I feel. Both 2 projects are facing Sea and reservoir respectively and I think in this kind of layout, the developer is able to utilise and maximise out of most units to have a seaview facing.

Just my humble opinion.

I don't know about Cote T"Azur, but I had visited Skies Miltonia.
    Most SM units are not direct East & West if I remember correctly, but more towards the south.

The reservoir view is fantastic, but amenity is a bit too far away....unless every one in the family drive lor....
    What ia a good house?

Try this website too, this is one of the EC website I like.

http://sgecsales.com/seahorizon/
    What ia a good house?

Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast