Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Sea Horizon EC (Pasir Ris Drive 3)

Good discussions.

Sea view is a good bonus.

However, it would appear from the draft site plan that only the bigger units (above certain levels) could potentially have sea view.

One can see that the smaller units are mainly facing the main roads (and the view would be blocked by Sea Esta or Watercolours EC).

If one take a look at the unit mix, only 42.22% of the units are set aside for 3-bedrooms (and 2 bedrooms).

More than half of the units are 4 bedrooms and above. In particular, a significant proportion is 5 bedroom units.Some agents have posted the psf to be $780 - $800 psf. This would suggests at least S$1 million or much more for a 4-bedroom or bigger unit.

For smaller families, the bigger units may not appeal to you.

Personally, I love the beach. However, when I went to Pasir Ris Park to admire the sea view, I found it not comparable to other beaches.

Check out the Pasir Ris Park and beach to find out for yourself...

Quote Originally Posted by propertybuyer073
    Good discussions.

Sea view is a good bonus.

However, it would appear from the draft site plan that only the bigger units (above certain levels) could potentially have sea view.

One can see that the smaller units are mainly facing the main roads (and the view would be blocked by Sea Esta or Watercolours EC).

If one take a look at the unit mix, only 42.22% of the units are set aside for 3-bedrooms (and 2 bedrooms).

More than half of the units are 4 bedrooms and above. In particular, a significant proportion is 5 bedroom units.Some agents have posted the psf to be $780 - $800 psf. This would suggests at least S$1 million or much more for a 4-bedroom or bigger unit.

For smaller families, the bigger units may not appeal to you.

Personally, I love the beach. However, when I went to Pasir Ris Park to admire the sea view, I found it not comparable to other beaches.

Check out the Pasir Ris Park and beach to find out for yourself...
    Sea horizon plot estimated for 580 units initially but end up only 495.
    Hao yuan beat 10 developers to get this land. The initial cost already high.
    In fact some late ec sale at watercolours already well above $700 even $750 Psf. Some good units sold above $800 Psf.

So sea horizon price will be interesting . I see it above $800. Good ones close to 900 Psf.

I think HY had observed the sales of Watercolours.

In WC, the smaller number of 4 room and big unit sold out fast.
    But the bigger number of smaller unit has slower Sales

HY really have to be careful on the pricing......

In Pasir Ris, most upgraders here are used to living in bigger unit HDB, I think there will always be a group of people who do not want to compromise on indoor space.

If the size is not too far away, if the price gap is not too big, people may bite to have an upgrade in lifestyle. But if the price ran away, I think the choice will be just stay put and enjoy the large indoor space in Pasir Ris HDB.

Correct me if I am wrong, bigger units seems to to selling better in othe EC too,
    Not sure how will the latest loan limit measures affect SH
    What ia a good house?
    It is a good house as long as you love it

Quote Originally Posted by Good house
    I think HY had observed the sales of Watercolours.

In WC, the smaller number of 4 room and big unit sold out fast.
    But the bigger number of smaller unit has slower Sales

HY really have to be careful on the pricing......

In Pasir Ris, most upgraders here are used to living in bigger unit HDB, I think there will always be a group of people who do not want to compromise on indoor space.

If the size is not too far away, if the price gap is not too big, people may bite to have an upgrade in lifestyle. But if the price ran away, I think the choice will be just stay put and enjoy the large indoor space in Pasir Ris HDB.

Correct me if I am wrong, bigger units seems to to selling better in othe EC too,
    Not sure how will the latest loan limit measures affect SH
    Instead of going bigger purely on the total sq ft, saving on balcony and ac ledge is more appealing, especially for HDB upgraders who used not to have balcony at their HDB flats. Nowadays the size of balcony and ac ledge has become crazier an crazier.

Quote Originally Posted by Wang 2016
    Sea horizon plot estimated for 580 units initially but end up only 495.
    Hao yuan beat 10 developers to get this land. The initial cost already high.
    In fact some late ec sale at watercolours already well above $700 even $750 Psf. Some good units sold above $800 Psf.

So sea horizon price will be interesting . I see it above $800. Good ones close to 900 Psf.
    Agreed. HY has built 495 units compared to 580 units.

However, this has to be seen in perspective.
    This is because more than half are 4 bed-room and 5-bedroom units.We should also consider the size of the units, in addition to the number of units in consideration.

Pricing is one factor.

Another factor is the reputation of the developer - HY.
    Any one can share more on HY other than they are the ones behind Forestville, where they had to stop selling the EC for 6 months before sales resumed in mid this year?

Forestville did not seem to be doing very well compared to its neighbour - Twinfountains.

Has it got to do the loss of trust with HY???

Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast