Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Sea Horizon EC (Pasir Ris Drive 3)

i heard there is gonna be alot of sea views for this Sea Horizon EC .

Hao Yuan mainly focused on projects in the Northern part of Singapore and MCC Land (Singapore) Pte Ltd is the company that is managing all their projects.

Their EC projects include Forestville EC in Woodlands and One Canberra EC in Yishun. Their private condominium projects include Canberra Residences and The Nautical at Sembawang. Both Pte condominium projects were well-received by buyers and are sold out.

In fact, the initial response from buyers for Forestville EC were good. It could be the reason that the pool of interested buyers swing over to buy neighbours Twin Fountains due to the fact that the launch has been held.

http://www.sea-horizon-ec.sg

Picture tells a thousand words! Let take a look at the skyline view of Sea Horizon EC!

North of Sea Horizon EC site located rows of low-rise apartments which enable majority of SH units with direct sea view facing towards the north, north-west and north. The U-shaped design of the development creates good sea breeze channelling from the north within the development. Despite units with north-west facing outwards where west sun is concerned, one should expect less "heat-feel" as it is near sea and parks with natural breeze at most time.

For First-Hand & Regular Updates, do Register Your Interest with me at 9789 8770 or Bookmark Us at Sea Horizon EC!

Quote Originally Posted by newlaunchproperty
    Picture tells a thousand words! Let take a look at the skyline view of Sea Horizon EC!

North of Sea Horizon EC site located rows of low-rise apartments which enable majority of SH units with direct sea view facing towards the north, north-west and north. The U-shaped design of the development creates good sea breeze channelling from the north within the development. Despite units with north-west facing outwards where west sun is concerned, one should expect less "heat-feel" as it is near sea and parks with natural breeze at most time.

For First-Hand & Regular Updates, do Register Your Interest with me at 9789 8770 or Bookmark Us at Sea Horizon EC!
    This is an exciting EC with potential sea view.

However, it is important to highlight that the site to the left of sea horizon ec is reserved for high-rise development. One can verify it at the HDB website under new launches/ executive condo/ sea horizon.

Hence, the greenery is only temporary and will hamper the sea view once the new development is up.

Two, there is a Coasta Sands Resort (Pasir Ris) in between Sea Horizon and the sea. The lease for Coasta Sands Resort (Pasir Ris) is due for renewal in 2014.

Can the developer verify whether the land lease for the Coasta Sands Resort is successfully renewed?

If the lease (for Coasta Sands Resort) is not renewed, there is a possibility that the site will be put up for high-rise development and block the sea view of Sea Horizon?

If I don't remember wrongly, the plots of land north of JLB has low plot ratios, meaning they can't go beyond certain levels (I think 7 storeys at most).

Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast