Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Sea Horizon EC (Pasir Ris Drive 3)

Default site plan

north of jlb only low rise, 5-6 storeys

Sea Horizon HomePage
    Sea Horizon Site Plans

1st look the site plan does look impressive. 2 pools, sky garden and such, given the big plot, spacing does look nice too.

a few small issues i have noted though

1. blocks are pushed to the egde, good side is cross block distance is good, con side is very near to the road; also, the maintenance fee will be interesting, given the big plot, nice ratio on units, and the facilities within...i wonder how much 1 share will costs.....factor this...

2. i am surprised that SH did not sell full frontal view with NS facing like ESTA/Ripple Bay, remember, VISTA view seems to be a hype these days, rather it offers partial pocket view by having blocks in EW orientation angled for pocket view. Perhaps this is why they managed to package a high percentage sea view % as a whole. Is this a smart way? Time will tell. EW facing sun may be good for vitamin D but those whom have stayed in a EW facing unit may also be well aware of the challenges. Also its the lesser of the evils between having full sea view for some, or a little for all. ESTA is 1 project that went for the former. SH is one that went for the latter;

3. if the development next to SH, is indeed a another high rise, then this will be another factor for those blocks nearer to DTE that has an angled view, for sure the view will be blocked and is temporary if there is a high rise there. Given the plat ratio ( I guess its the same), it will be 10-12 storey units if its residential.

4. asestics wise, really looks impressive, very nice. though something tells me it looks a little like seaStrand? Could only be me lah.....

5. walking distance within the project. its literally the entire new pasir link. will be very interesting for those whom want a game of tennis, but staying at the other corner. a good size plat does have its challenges

6. having said all these, i am very sure this will be a very well receive launch and also a price setter for EC in Singapore. In terms of water view play, the closest thus far IMO is Heron Bay....

You will never walk alone.

my guess average minimum $900psf...
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

Quote Originally Posted by acosean
    If I don't remember wrongly, the plots of land north of JLB has low plot ratios, meaning they can't go beyond certain levels (I think 7 storeys at most).

plot ratio can be changed anytime when masterplan is revised..
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    my guess average minimum $900psf...
    that will smash the EC record bro..... , also have to seen in totality to WC pricing (EC too), and in some manner, the 3 PC (SE/RB/SS) pricing range.....my bet is 800+, possibly max 850...900 psf for EC really is record shocker.

COW will definite make big MOO MOO noise if that happens

You will never walk alone.

Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast