Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Sea Horizon EC (Pasir Ris Drive 3)

Did you have a more updated photo of the units sold? I also quite kay poh lol

Is it still 65%?

Quote Originally Posted by hiro99 View Post
    Did you have a more updated photo of the units sold? I also quite kay poh lol

Is it still 65%?

didnt take picture, just took a quick glance on the chart.

mostly the 3bedrooms + "a" for premiums.

have you been approved and added onto FB?

Submitted request, but think moderator sleeping...dont know why make it a closed group, so leychey

Quote Originally Posted by snooze71 View Post
    didnt take picture, just took a quick glance on the chart.

mostly the 3bedrooms + "a" for premiums.

have you been approved and added onto FB?

Submitted request, but think moderator sleeping...dont know why make it a closed group, so leychey
    Yup added and approved. Depends on whether he is around and checking. There is one dated 3 Oct there. Shows the units left.

As for closed group, it think it is good. Have not told my frens I bought a unit and don't intent to tell them. If close group works the way I think it does, others will not know what we are discussing about unless you are an owner.

Yup added and approved. Depends on whether he is around and checking. There is one dated 3 Oct there. Shows the units left.

As for closed group, it think it is good. Have not told my frens I bought a unit and don't intent to tell them. If close group works the way I think it does, others will not know what we are discussing about unless you are an owner.
    May I know the FB group name?

Quote Originally Posted by missyrae View Post
    May I know the FB group name?
    PMed you. Not sure I was was supposed to share openly
    Last edited by hiro99; 09-10-13 at 13:39.

yes, agree. i added and approved within few hours.

PMed you. Not sure I was was supposed to share openly
    Got it! Thanks

I'm a new owner and keen to join FB. Could u pls PM me FB group name as well?

Default FB group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/448273401938471/
    Or search for Sea Horizon EC (Official Owners)

Anyone knows the maintenance fees per share?

Do you know the brands of sanitary fittings? I just noticed tt the basin is Eago.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire View Post
    Do you know the brands of sanitary fittings? I just noticed tt the basin is Eago.
    Not sure about others but I did not really pay attention to the fittings since contractually they only promised to supply the fittings but not the brand. Even if they use top brand for show flat, it doesn't mean the finished product will be exactly the same.

Nonetheless I did some googling on the brand and it appears to be available in many countries. Below it's a reply in a forum from Eago Canada.

EAGO is a high Quality Manufacturer and there product is on par if not better then Toto and Kohler. They are big in Europe and Asia just not as big here in USA and Canada yet.

They are far more affordable then Toto and Kohler as well.

Most of there 12" rough in toilets are all UPC Certified for Canada and US. and alot of there dual flush toilets are Water Sense certified as well. If anyone wants to see a copy of documentation or Map Test numbers you can message me I will be happy to provide it for you.

For your FYI EAGO actually produces most of Kohlers Ceramics in there factory for Kohler. The quality of EAGO is top notch you are just not paying for brand name as it is not as well known. you can find EAGO products at www.Perfectbath.com or www.BeautySaunasandbaths.com they also carry spare parts for all EAGO products they Carry. So YES parts are Redealy available.

message me if you have any questions [email protected]

electrical appliances are 'electrolux' rite?

electrical appliances are 'electrolux' rite?
    Electrolux hob, hood and microwave were seen in the showflat

Question

One of my headaches was the small store room. Do you guys think I can customise a small bed in it? Even if can, is it humane to the maid's bed there? Was thinking of putting a "loft" customised bed with fan on top. This will allow space to put stuff below the bed and still use the place for storage of bulkier items.

Was looking at the layout again and realised that there might be a window or opening in the utility room. Hmmm... isn't that a shelter as well? If not, do we actually have a shelter?

If there is an opening then I guess I will feel better putting the maid there. Just need to go for a smaller size maid.

based on the developer design, utility room is meant for maid's room, as the 3rd WC is designed for maid

of course if you plan to use for maid room, please be a kind boss and don't store any more things there.

why don't you turn the 3rd WC into a mini store room?

I plan to turn the 3rd WC into a washing area, to put my washing machine

based on the developer design, utility room is meant for maid's room, as the 3rd WC is designed for maid

of course if you plan to use for maid room, please be a kind boss and don't store any more things there.

why don't you turn the 3rd WC into a mini store room?

I plan to turn the 3rd WC into a washing area, to put my washing machine
    That's a good idea. WC as storeroom sounds good.

But just came back from courts and may get those space saving beds so she can sleep with my daughter instead. Those beds which are hidden unless you open up. Might be a better option for all.

BTW with regards to shelters, apparently really no shelters in unit. Here's what I found on an agent's listing on sgproperty:

- no household shelter in unit, no ugly metal door

BTW with regards to shelters, apparently really no shelters in unit. Here's what I found on an agent's listing on sgproperty:

- no household shelter in unit, no ugly metal door
    Yup. Most houses now do not require/have bomb shelter anymore.
    Instead, people will gather at a public shelter area, etc stairway,basement, carpark etc..

Quote Originally Posted by missyrae View Post
    Yup. Most houses now do not require/have bomb shelter anymore.
    Instead, people will gather at a public shelter area, etc stairway,basement, carpark etc..

Did you guys watch Jack Neo's movie "Ah Boy the men'?

Even if bomb shelter, during crisis it is also useless as it has became a storeroom with heaps of stuff stored inside.

This month's stats for Sea Horizon based on info from URA.

Sea Horizon
    Total Number of Units in Project - 495
    Unit Sold in September - 317
    Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 317 (64.0%) --- First set of data from URA.
    Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 178
    Unit Return in September - 0

Default Uncertain

Hello! I'm keen to purchase but worry about the current decline of HDB prices. What should I do?

Are you 2nd timer? since you go for 5bedder. is your Q no. good?

I really detest the buying experience, the ah bengs sales agent gave me less than 10secs to make a choice, if cannot have to stand one side and think.

Worse than buying vegetables from wet market.

today, lawyer told me the timings for CPF grant and CPF $ must be right for 20% payment to developer, as incur interest.

i actually opposite from you, bought shares, and left the remaining for downpayment
    wow! maybe can share to invest in what kinda shares? Im actually skeptical and unsure what to invest in.

Quote Originally Posted by upgraderXX View Post
    Hello! I'm keen to purchase but worry about the current decline of HDB prices. What should I do?
    Let's say it takes 36 months to complete and if you sell now you have to rent. A HDB in a good location ranges from 2 to 3k. This means that it will cost you 72k to 108k to rent. If you think HDB will decline more than that, sell more. For me I am prepared for HDB to decline 50k and don't think it will decline too much. A equivalent rental at my place is 3k so I will not be selling soon.

Let's say it takes 36 months to complete and if you sell now you have to rent. A HDB in a good location ranges from 2 to 3k. This means that it will cost you 72k to 108k to rent. If you think HDB will decline more than that, sell more. For me I am prepared for HDB to decline 50k and don't think it will decline too much. A equivalent rental at my place is 3k so I will not be selling soon.
    you are absolute correct, i'll only sell my HDB after get the Key and complete renovate.

Just done with my legal appointment, quite fast just 30mins

If u purchase EC, you will be force to sell within 6mths fr TOP. By then, whether you still can sell high or low, you still have to sell. Since SH is selling at almost PC price, why force yourself to buy EC which has so many restrictions. You will be lock down by HDB rule and regulations for nearly 13 years fr now before it privatise.
    For PC, Absd will be reimbursed upon selling your hdb away within 6mths fr TOP.

Quote Originally Posted by Strata View Post
    If u purchase EC, you will be force to sell within 6mths fr TOP. By then, whether you still can sell high or low, you still have to sell. Since SH is selling at almost PC price, why force yourself to buy EC which has so many restrictions. You will be lock down by HDB rule and regulations for nearly 13 years fr now before it privatise.
    Becuz PC with seaview at that area is selling much higher now. Agree you can always find PC at that kind of price elsewhere. But I happen to like the location and the view.

Go check out vue 8. Mid floor with sea view has a very high psf. Plus it doesn't have DTE nearby. Layout for SH is also better IMHO.

Having said that your are entitled to your views and if you don't like SH, do go buy your PC elsewhere cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Strata View Post
    Go and compare SH psf with Sea Esta, Ripple Bay.....based on sea views and floors.

You will know the answer