Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Sea Horizon EC (Pasir Ris Drive 3)

Quote Originally Posted by upgraderXX View Post
    wow! maybe can share to invest in what kinda shares? Im actually skeptical and unsure what to invest in.
    Layman just go for STI ETF, won't go wrong.

Smile Why wait?

Hello! I'm keen to purchase but worry about the current decline of HDB prices. What should I do?

If you observe the new land sales, you will be very confident of sea horizon potential. No more ec in the east in the next couple of years. Sea horizon has an unparalleled landscaping compared to all other condo.

Why buy any other ec at the price of sea horizon when they are all surrounded by nothing but hdb and highways??

Many other reasons......

Call me at 8182 4811 to enquire abt the remaining units and it's price. Every unit will have a roof terrace near their house to enjoy the peaceful and relaxin g sea view.

Kbchong, since you are an agent, can ask u what is spa by the terrace?

Quote Originally Posted by hiro99 View Post
    Let's say it takes 36 months to complete and if you sell now you have to rent. A HDB in a good location ranges from 2 to 3k. This means that it will cost you 72k to 108k to rent. If you think HDB will decline more than that, sell more. For me I am prepared for HDB to decline 50k and don't think it will decline too much. A equivalent rental at my place is 3k so I will not be selling soon.

My friend just sold his HDB flat at -20k COV below valuation at blok 500 plus Pasir Ris...
    He was like you at first...have started to be panicky.
    Its not just about 50k decline...its about getting buyers.
    Its so difficult to get buyer...and you will end up panic and sell at lower price.

The BTO near Pasir Ris MRT is going to complete soon.
    More people in Pasir Ris going to sell their current house after the BTO completion.
    Resale prices in Pasir Ris will be severely affected like what happened in Punggol.
    Resale prices are moving down hard and fast.
    Be careful and Think hard!!
    Last edited by GIG; 13-11-13 at 07:16.

Quote Originally Posted by GIG View Post
    My friend just sold his HDB flat at -20k COV below valuation at blok 500 plus Pasir Ris...
    He was like you at first...have started to be panicky.
    Its not just about 50k decline...its about getting buyers.
    Its so difficult to get buyer...and you will end up panic and sell at lower price.

The BTO near Pasir Ris MRT is going to complete soon.
    More people in Pasir Ris going to sell their current house after the BTO completion.
    Resale prices in Pasir Ris will be severely affected like what happened in Punggol.
    Resale prices are moving down hard and fast.
    Be careful and Think hard!!
    Some healthy price correction in hdb may persist for 2 or 3 quarters. But, it is unlikely to have any market crash or negative growth of price in 3 yrs time so long as interest rate is low and inflation is high. If that happened, some cooling measurements are likely to be withdrawn. Ultimately, nobody wants to have gloomy hdb sale like yr 2003 especially PAP may have bigger headache in 2017 GE. For me, I won't sell my flat as there is no hurry to sell it now. I will wait until 1 yr before the TOP to decide whether to sell earlier.

developer has change strategy converting the unpopular 3bd premiums into 4bds.

Quote Originally Posted by Sg_design View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/448273401938471/
    Or search for Sea Horizon EC (Official Owners)
    Just learned that the one posted above is not set up by the buyer/owner but vendor.

Here is the link for the group set up by the owner of SH:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/SeaHorizoEC/

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire View Post
    Some healthy price correction in hdb may persist for 2 or 3 quarters. But, it is unlikely to have any market crash or negative growth of price in 3 yrs time so long as interest rate is low and inflation is high. If that happened, some cooling measurements are likely to be withdrawn. Ultimately, nobody wants to have gloomy hdb sale like yr 2003 especially PAP may have bigger headache in 2017 GE. For me, I won't sell my flat as there is no hurry to sell it now. I will wait until 1 yr before the TOP to decide whether to sell earlier.
    The gloomy hdb sale is going to last for the next 3 yrs. Since alot of citizens keep complaining about excessive of foreigners and blooming property prices, government has make an effort to step in and correct the market and care more for the citizens..they are hearing the citizens and doing in a way what the citizens ask for. Who to blame??

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire View Post
    Just learned that the one posted above is not set up by the buyer/owner but vendor.

Here is the link for the group set up by the owner of SH:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/SeaHorizoEC/
    Thanks for the lead.

Request to join FB group was immediately approved by the group administrator.

Quote Originally Posted by datok View Post
    Thanks for the lead.

Request to join FB group was immediately approved by the group administrator.
    datok i like that nick
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

Hi folks! Any news on this EC development or if 100% sold

Wink

Nope, not 100%. Believe it to be about 70% sold though...

26 Dec 2013 – 72.32% or 358 units sold. 137 units available. 16 units of 3 bedroom available. 75 units of 4 bedroom available. 41 units of 5 bedroom available.

As quoted from this webpage:
    http://www.newpropertysale.com.sg/sea-horizon-ec/

Comprehensive details can be fund here.
    Can see various transacted units.

https://www.squarefoot.com.sg/trends...?p=sea-horizon

129 unit to go, 2 penth hse left

Can get floor plan here

Www.sgecsales.com
    What ia a good house?
    It is a good house as long as you love it

Default Sea Horizon

New Launch EC at Pasir Ris

The Exquisite Executive Condo By The Sea

Sea Horizon is developed By Hao Yuan Development Pte Ltd

Hurry Grab The Available Choice Units!
    No Resale Levy For Second Timers!

2 Bedroom Fully Sold!
    3 Bedroom Selling Fast! Do Not Miss!

Enjoy Tranquil & Exciting Beachfront Lifestyle In This Rare Executive Condominium That Offers Breathtaking Seaviews!!!

About The Development
    • The facing of most units are specially configured to maximize sea view and/or water landscape view
    • Offers various unit types ranging from 2, 3 4, 5 bedroom, Garden Duplexes & Luxurious Penthouses
    • Featuring unique landscaping & facilities eg. Glazier Plaza, Glazier Pool, Cottage Garden, Eco-Promenade, Alpine Terrace, Eco-pavilion for BBQ & Teppanyaki & even a Sky Clubhouse & Sky Observation Deck!

Near many Shopping, Amenities & Convenience
    • White Sands Shopping Centre, Elias Mall, Loyang Point
    • Giant/ Ikea/ Courts Super Stores, Tampines 1, Tampines Mall, Century Square

Right At The Recreation Haven In The East
    • Pasir Ris Town Park/ Pasir Ris Park
    • E!hub@Downtown East, Wild Wild Wet, Costa Sands Resort, Loyang Holiday Resort
    • PA Water-Venture (Pasir Ris Sea Sports Club), Pasir Ris Sports And Recreation Centre, Aranda Country Club, Pasir Ris Fishing Pond & More!

Near The Growing Eastern Business Hub
    • Changi Business Park, Tampines Regional Centre, Changi Airport, Singapore Expo

Numerous Education Institutions Nearby
    • Pasir Ris Pri Sch, Casuarina Pri Sch, Loyang Pri Sch, White Sands Pri Sc, Coral Pri Sch, Meridian Pri Sch
    • Hai Sing Catholic Sch, Pasir Ris Crest Sec Sch, Greenview Sec Sch, Loyang Sec Sch, Coral Sec Sch, Siglap Sec Sch
    • Meridian JC
    • Singapore University Of Technology & Design (U/C), United World College Of South East Asia (East Campus) + Upcoming Overseas Family School

Easy Transportation & Accessibility
    • Short Distance To Pasir Ris MRT Station
    • Islandwide accessibility Via TPE, PIE, SLE, KPE, ECP

Call Elvin @ 8366 8080 for more information

how many % sold?

Btw that day when I went pass, saw a group LTA officer at the open carpark beside. They seem to be in discussion over something. Could it be the new MRT station!!!!!!!!!!!

If indeed so, I will celebrate for life.

Keeping the finger cross, but 2030 is far away

Actually the 3bedder C4 type 1334 Sqf is good size.
    Put in some door become dual key liao
    What ia a good house?
    It is a good house as long as you love it

Downtown east is pasir ris biggest public facilities. Not wrong if LTA decided to have the MRT at the carpark location to serve the public. with the new hawker to be build nearby.. Sea horizon will be good buy!!

anywhere to check how many % sold?

Default Pictures taken today (22 Oct 2014)

Sea horizon is rising fast....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Can I ask. Hdb upgrader signed the form to sell hdb so that can get bank loan, after TOP got 6mths period to sell hdb or is must sell 6mths before TOP?

You can appeal to extend especially nowadays it is difficult to get rid of existing hdb units. EC buyers will face this key issue nowadays unlike private owners. If the gap btw private and EC is narrow,looking at private property make more sense and loan amount also higher and not subjected to hdb regulation changes.

Hi everyone, took some pictures over the last weekend and posted them on skyscrapercity forum:

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showpo...6&postcount=21

Took some pictures on 14 Dec 2014 and posted them on skyscrapercity forum. Sorry folks, couldn't find the time to post till now....

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showpo...7&postcount=31

Thanks for the wonderful photos, 081828.

Construction seen to have slow down..

remaking of heartland coming to pair ris!!!!!!! New improvement just like bedok interchange!!!

I dont have high hopes on this. They mentioned the construction of a hawker centre near pasir ris interchange many years ago but till now not even starting yet. Also, what I read from the papers is more of building more communal park activities areas instead of having more eateries or retail outlets.