Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread: Sea Horizon EC (Pasir Ris Drive 3)

I bought a unit at Sea Horizon & recently,developer--Hao Yuan send letter to us thru their lawyer with an offer of changing the microwave oven to a build-in conventional oven(Electrolux EOB2100COX) with a top-up of $856.00.I recx call & email from my lawyer on Tuesday(28/7) & if I am keen,need to send cheque & sign a confirm letter to reach them by 31st July.Very short notice.
    I check on line,the model is a old analogue type & most retail don't carry anymore,including Electrolux themselves.Saw on Courts store wedsite with slightly newer model EOB2200BOX selling at $899.00....
    I am sure Hao Yuan do bulk buy should be far cheaper right? felt they r trying to make quick buck from us....
    Anyone here already sign?

Quote Originally Posted by skktmh View Post
    I am sure Hao Yuan do bulk buy should be far cheaper right? felt they r trying to make quick buck from us....
    Anyone here already sign?
    i didn't sign too. felt that i could get an oven that suited my needs at a cheaper price.

Quote Originally Posted by ghost View Post
    i didn't sign too. felt that i could get an oven that suited my needs at a cheaper price.
    Yup,you should be able.
    The lawyer letter I recx,even mentioned "Hao Yuan good will gesture...blah blah..."
    Good will?I doubt.

TOP soon.......
    What ia a good house?
    It is a good house as long as you love it

This looks like a good buy.... Looks really nice for EC....

Have anyone of you guys have any news of TOP? How does it work actually....I mean, will the TOP base on individual block or it is a collective TOP for entire estate?

Quote Originally Posted by skktmh View Post
    Have anyone of you guys have any news of TOP? How does it work actually....I mean, will the TOP base on individual block or it is a collective TOP for entire estate?
    Should be according to blocks. Once they ask for the next 25% of loan disbursement from bank, that means very soon I think.

Quote Originally Posted by ghost View Post
    Should be according to blocks. Once they ask for the next 25% of loan disbursement from bank, that means very soon I think.
    thank you Ghost for the reply.

TOP is for entire project/development. Not individual block or group of some blocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Psalms View Post
    TOP is for entire project/development. Not individual block or group of some blocks.
    thank you for telling.

Quote Originally Posted by Psalms View Post
    Ah thanks

If anyone is keen to install track guided indoor/outdoor blinds (no gaps) and retractable insect screens . Pls call 98806538 for measure and quote.

Products are all made in Australia!

Www.auszip.com.sg

Hi, for those whom had collected your keys to your home recently, feel free to download a copy of the defect inspection checklist here to guide you along.

http://ngidstudio.com/defect-inspect...ion-checklist/