Page 4 of 49 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 488

Thread: The Glades Next to Tanah Merah MRT (D16, 99 Years Leasehold, by Keppel Land)

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    7,482

    Default

    at 580sqft for a 2 bedder, it feels like it's more of a 1+S rather.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    峨眉山
    Posts
    5,458

    Default

    so called 2 bedder likely both single beds

  3. #33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    so called 2 bedder likely both single beds
    even if it's 2 single beds, there still needs to be space for walkway, doorway, cupboard. unless its a 1BR and developer converts the storeroom into a makeshift bedroom........

  4. #34

    Default Is the Tender out in the URA Website ?

    Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    Developer did pay a lot for this plot, to the tune of 8xx ppr? I guess avg will be >$1400psf. Keppel product finishes std shd b quite high...
    Is the Tender out in the URA Website ?

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    7,482

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eng81157
    even if it's 2 single beds, there still needs to be space for walkway, doorway, cupboard. unless its a 1BR and developer converts the storeroom into a makeshift bedroom........
    and no specific dining table, just the kitchen top for dining perhaps...

  6. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kane
    at 580sqft for a 2 bedder, it feels like it's more of a 1+S rather.
    Most probably it is.
    2 bedrooms, with 1 toilet in-between and an open kitchen. Similar size and design to most of the recent far east soho apartments seen in eco, hillsta, hillier, and watertown.


  7. #37

    Default

    Soho 1 bedder and 2 bedders are liveable.
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?


  8. #38
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,835

    Default

    wat's the big hoo ha of a 580sqft 2 bedder? if hdb can built 36sqm 2 room flat, wat's so surprising of a pte developer to built a 54sqm 2 bedder?

  9. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mermaid
    wat's the big hoo ha of a 580sqft 2 bedder? if hdb can built 36sqm 2 room flat, wat's so surprising of a pte developer to built a 54sqm 2 bedder?
    Bro, you never buy hdb before right ? 2room flat equals 1bedder condo
    Ride or Die

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,835

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Autumnwinds
    2room flat equals 1bedder condo
    so??

Posting Permissions