Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: The Glades Next to Tanah Merah MRT (D16, 99 Years Leasehold, by Keppel Land)

Quote Originally Posted by mermaid
    so??
    So you are comparing a one bedroom size to a two bedroom, that's an apple vs a pear
    Ride or Die

Quote Originally Posted by Autumnwinds
    So you are comparing a one bedroom size to a two bedroom, that's an apple vs a pear
    nope, I am merely extrapolating

hdb 2 rm flat 36sqm. add 1 more common room nids oni abt 12sqm. 1 more common toilet 5sqm, total = 36+12+5 = 53sqm = 570sqft, easily doable.

so now can tell me wats the big hoo ha of a 580sqft 2 bedder le mah?

Default Space is the most valuable thing in Singapore

hdb 2 rm flat 36sqm. add 1 more common room nids oni abt 12sqm. 1 more common toilet 5sqm, total = 36+12+5 = 53sqm = 570sqft, easily doable.

Many People do not realize that Space is the most valuable thing in Singapore. If I have to choose between 120sqm HDB and 53sqm Condo with the same price then I will choose the HDB. I am quite lucky that I can leave in 115sqm Condo in Singapore even the condo is already more than 10 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandiwara
    Many People do not realize that Space is the most valuable thing in Singapore. If I have to choose between 120sqm HDB and 53sqm Condo with the same price then I will choose the HDB. I am quite lucky that I can leave in 115sqm Condo in Singapore even the condo is already more than 10 years old.
    how abt if u r given a choice to buy either a 2rm hdb at $100k vs a $600k 1 bedder condo? assume same size same loc.

Maybe condo is more towards luxurious living and HDB is more for public housing. So luxurious means big nice house.

I definitely need space and although I stay in a studio, my studio is close to 700 sq ft. And it is without balcony . So 2 bedder at 580 sq ft is crap IMO. Too small and uncomfortable to be considered as a "condo". Maybe nowadays, people have low expectation of space.

Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb
    Maybe condo is more towards luxurious living and HDB is more for public housing. So luxurious means big nice house.

I definitely need space and although I stay in a studio, my studio is close to 700 sq ft. And it is without balcony . So 2 bedder at 580 sq ft is crap IMO. Too small and uncomfortable to be considered as a "condo". Maybe nowadays, people have low expectation of space.
    I feel tat in the next 10 yrs to come, yr 700sqft studio will be hard to sell due to the unaffordable high quantum.

how abt if u r given a choice to buy either a 2rm hdb at $100k vs a $600k 1 bedder condo? assume same size same loc.
    If I can afford to spend 600k, I will not buy 2rm HDB, but I will buy at least 4rm HDB.

If I can afford to spend 600k, I will not buy 2rm HDB, but I will buy at least 4rm HDB.
    there is no such option in my qn!

there is no such option in my qn!

Buy the 2rm hdb. if possible full payment. Then safe the balance for condo down payment

Buy the 2rm hdb. if possible full payment. Then safe the balance for condo down payment
    if is me I wun consider 2 rm bto at all. not rentable n hard to sell in the future. in the total 8 yrs of lock in period, I can flip 2 condos liao