Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: 5 Stories Residential Apartment; 8 units per floor

  1. #1

    Default 5 Stories Residential Apartment; 8 units per floor

    Project Property Fact Sheet
    Developer: VICLAND REALITY CO. PTE . LTDLocation: District 15, Singapore
    Description: 5 Stories Residential Apartment;8 units per floor
    Number of Units: 33 units in Single Tower
    Unit Size: 1 bedroom, 2 bedrooms, 3 bedrooms & 3 bedrooms duel key units & Penthouse (485sf-1625sf)
    Tenure of land: FreeholdExpected date of completion: 2016 Estimated

    Facilities:
    Main Gate, Pedestrian Gate, Bin Point, Bicycle Parking Lots, Children Playground, Party Area with BBQ Pit, Sun Deck, Children Fun Pool, Recreation Pool, Gymnasium

    Amenities:
    1 minute to ONE KM Retail Mall (U/C)
    2 minutes to Dakota MRT station
    3 minutes to Paya lebar MRT station & Paya Lebar Commercial Hub (U/C)
    3 minutes to Parkway Parade
    5 minutes to Pan- Island Expressway (PIE)
    6 minutes to Singapore sports hub
    9 minutes to East Coast Park
    9 minutes to Singapore flyer
    10 minutes to Marina Bay Sands
    11 minutes to Central Business District
    18 minutes to Changi international Airport


    Special Features:
    Dual-key System (2 homes in a single unit)
    Round-the-clock amenities such as renowned 112 Katong & Parkway Parade
    Upcoming Paya Lebar Commercial Hub & One KM Mall of amenities nearby
    Established schools such as Tanjong Katong Girl’s School, Chung Cheng High School, Tao Nan School and Canadian International School
    Guard house (Maintenance included)
    Pool


    So what are you waiting for.. contact us http://www.theserenno.com/
    Haig Road Project in Singapore - The Serenno

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EdmundTan
    Project Property Fact Sheet



    So what are you waiting for.. contact us http://www.theserenno.com/

    i waiting for $$$$ to drop from the sky
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EdmundTan

    Amenities:
    1 minute to ONE KM Retail Mall (U/C)
    2 minutes to Dakota MRT station
    3 minutes to Paya lebar MRT station & Paya Lebar Commercial Hub (U/C)
    3 minutes to Parkway Parade
    5 minutes to Pan- Island Expressway (PIE)
    6 minutes to Singapore sports hub
    9 minutes to East Coast Park
    9 minutes to Singapore flyer
    10 minutes to Marina Bay Sands
    11 minutes to Central Business District
    18 minutes to Changi international Airport
    please lah.....

    think we all kam gong. travelling at star-trek warp speed izzit???!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,427

    Default

    Ya lor. Knn one. This kind of agents really suck. No integrity and dishonest.

    How can a place be 1 min to One KM (former lion city hotel) and at the same time, 2 mins to Dakota MRT station????? Best of all, 3 mins to Parkway parade.

    Might as well say 3 mins to Pasir Ris MRT, 4 mins to Jurong East Mall and 2 mins to woodlands checkpoint. Really CMI agent. No wonder CEA came hard on them.



    Quote Originally Posted by eng81157
    please lah.....

    think we all kam gong. travelling at star-trek warp speed izzit???!

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EdmundTan
    Project Property Fact Sheet
    Developer: VICLAND REALITY CO. PTE . LTDLocation: District 15, Singapore
    Description: 5 Stories Residential Apartment;8 units per floor
    Number of Units: 33 units in Single Tower
    Unit Size: 1 bedroom, 2 bedrooms, 3 bedrooms & 3 bedrooms duel key units & Penthouse (485sf-1625sf)
    Tenure of land: FreeholdExpected date of completion: 2016 Estimated

    Facilities:
    Main Gate, Pedestrian Gate, Bin Point, Bicycle Parking Lots, Children Playground, Party Area with BBQ Pit, Sun Deck, Children Fun Pool, Recreation Pool, Gymnasium

    Amenities:
    1 minute to ONE KM Retail Mall (U/C)
    2 minutes to Dakota MRT station
    3 minutes to Paya lebar MRT station & Paya Lebar Commercial Hub (U/C)
    3 minutes to Parkway Parade
    5 minutes to Pan- Island Expressway (PIE)
    6 minutes to Singapore sports hub
    9 minutes to East Coast Park
    9 minutes to Singapore flyer
    10 minutes to Marina Bay Sands
    11 minutes to Central Business District
    18 minutes to Changi international Airport


    Special Features:
    Dual-key System (2 homes in a single unit)
    Round-the-clock amenities such as renowned 112 Katong & Parkway Parade
    Upcoming Paya Lebar Commercial Hub & One KM Mall of amenities nearby
    Established schools such as Tanjong Katong Girl’s School, Chung Cheng High School, Tao Nan School and Canadian International School
    Guard house (Maintenance included)
    Pool


    So what are you waiting for.. contact us http://www.theserenno.com/

    VERY GOOD LOCATION ! GOOD BUY ! WILL BE 100% SOLD OUT. GOOD JOB, AGENT TAN
    Blackjack21trader's 2014 Celestial Prediction: Year of The Crazy Horses. ( Coming This Fall ) www.sglion.com

    "Not just one horse, but the whole bloody herd of crazy horses ! "- The Illuminati

  6. #6

    Default

    Going by the map, if it's 2mins to dakota mrt, meaning 15mins can walk to orchard!

    Dont even need to drive or take public transport anymore

    3bedroom layout has 3 balconies? Amazing layout too.
    Ride or Die

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Autumnwinds
    Going by the map, if it's 2mins to dakota mrt, meaning 15mins can walk to orchard!

    Dont even need to drive or take public transport anymore

    3bedroom layout has 3 balconies? Amazing layout too.

    What talking you ? D15 will be the next Orchard after Katong Regency is completed.

    3 Balconies is good too, meaning 3 places to relax in your apartment.
    Blackjack21trader's 2014 Celestial Prediction: Year of The Crazy Horses. ( Coming This Fall ) www.sglion.com

    "Not just one horse, but the whole bloody herd of crazy horses ! "- The Illuminati

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 狮子王
    What talking you ? D15 will be the next Orchard after Katong Regency is completed.

    3 Balconies is good too, meaning 3 places to relax in your apartment.
    Really? So there are going to be many new Orchards in singapore.

    I prefer a house with only 1 relaxation place la, I can't afford to relax in Singapore
    Ride or Die

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Autumnwinds
    Really? So there are going to be many new Orchards in singapore.

    I prefer a house with only 1 relaxation place la, I can't afford to relax in Singapore

    let your humble brother describe to you a possible scenario:

    you wake up in the morning and just step out of your bed to have a coffee and reading in the balcony of the bedroom.

    then at night come back home, can relax in the balcony of the living room sharing a glass of wine with your love.

    sunday, you can relax in the balcony of the study room can read some nice book while basking in the nice morning sun.

    that is some really cool relaxation, good brother
    Blackjack21trader's 2014 Celestial Prediction: Year of The Crazy Horses. ( Coming This Fall ) www.sglion.com

    "Not just one horse, but the whole bloody herd of crazy horses ! "- The Illuminati

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 狮子王
    let your humble brother describe to you a possible scenario:

    you wake up in the morning and just step out of your bed to have a coffee and reading in the balcony of the bedroom.

    then at night come back home, can relax in the balcony of the living room sharing a glass of wine with your love.

    sunday, you can relax in the balcony of the study room can read some nice book while basking in the nice morning sun.

    that is some really cool relaxation, good brother
    Or just boxed it in and turned it into 3 extra bedrooms.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions