Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Land Storm is HERE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008 View Post
    Bro, there is something call the restricted card access system. It is common feature in upmarket condo where you cannot go into another other floor except your floor. Unless jgateway does not have it.
    I know you will need card access going up to residential area block but I am pretty sure outsider will have access to residents car park area and common facilities like pool etc?
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post
    I know you will need card access going up to residential area block but I am pretty sure outsider will have access to residents car park area and common facilities like pool etc?

Well, one thing is for sure. Nobody will want to access your pool/jacuzzi facilities after learning about your practice of jumping into the pool/jacuzzi without showering after working out at the gym.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    BUT I would rather go to my condo gym for a good and complet workout and then jump into the jacuzzi to relax myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    Luckily, I am not staying in the same condo as you. The jacuzzi water must b very unhygienic. Next time, plse shower first before you jump into the jacuzzi. Be considerate!

Quote Originally Posted by proper-t View Post
    Well, one thing is for sure. Nobody will want to access your pool/jacuzzi facilities after learning about your practice of jumping into the pool/jacuzzi without showering after working out at the gym.
    here is your bone, good boy

"Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

do u mean to tell us tat u r the dog?!?!

Haha...is that all you can muster to redeem yourself?

They say everytime a person gets bashed in the head, some of their brain cells die.

Judging from the amount of bashing you have been receiving in the other threads and your latest attempt here to redeem yourself, there seems to be no more grey matter left.

Looks like a boring and idle time ahead....yawn...

I think about 12 to 18 months ago, many people in this part of the forum were stil bragging about double digit returns, landed property are for capital gain bla bla

From double digit gain to negative territory, I think thats a big drop that is more than enough to give meanings to this thread.

The storm is here, just watch this space.
    Helo TWIST & TURN cum DIVERT ATTENTION EXPERT R33..
    I've been watching this space [_________] day by day till now almost end Oct liao leh..
    Can you show me the "STORM" bo??

Quote Originally Posted by Rysk View Post
    Helo TWIST & TURN cum DIVERT ATTENTION EXPERT R33..
    I've been watching this space [_________] day by day till now almost end Oct liao leh..
    Can you show me the "STORM" bo??
    Not sure if you noticed, GCBs transaction is almost dead and that the few GCB auction ends up without finding buyers.

Perhaps by this week URA will release their index for Q3.

Are you expecting or hoping price recovery from last quarter?

Haha...the King of Trolls is back!

Like I said in the other thread, you are so easy to bait.....

Before URA release its Q3 data, do you guys think that price of landed property will reverse its downward course?

Whatever the outcome, the fact still remains that you won't be able to afford one.

Whatever the outcome, the fact still remains that you won't be able to afford one.
    I can see that you are now starting to accept that landed property prices are coming down.

a very good step in the right direction.

I can see that you are now starting to accept that landed property prices are coming down.

a very good step in the right direction.
    Like I said, so easy to bait.

Whatever the outcome doesn't mean that I think or accept that prices are coming down.

Read carefully - the actual message to you is - 'DREAM ON......"

Like I said, so easy to bait.

Whatever the outcome doesn't mean that I think or accept that prices are coming down.

Read carefully - the actual message to you is - 'DREAM ON......"
    the purpose of this thread is to discuss about land property price trend, not pointless discussion about what you can or cannot afford.

the purpose of this thread is to discuss about land property price trend, not pointless discussion about what you can or cannot afford.
    Yep, its not about what I can or cannot afford.

Its about what you cannot afford and how delusional you are in thinking that this thread will be able to make your dreams come true.

Yep, its not about what I can or cannot afford.

Its about what you cannot afford and how delusional you are in thinking that this thread will be able to make your dreams come true.
    There are people who can afford GCB, but they prefer to live in condo and apartment. So please dont make silly assumption that people in condo cannot afford to buy landed.

Anyway, its pointless to speculate about people's wealth in this forum, if yuo wish to impress someone, please do it in real life.

So I can see you are starting to accept price of landed property is coming down.

What happen to the theory about limited supply and new citizens? 20,000 per year I was told?
    Last edited by Ringo33; 22-10-13 at 19:25.

There are people who can afford GCB, but they prefer to live in condo and apartment. So please dont make silly assumption that people in condo cannot afford to buy landed.

Anyway, its pointless to speculate about people's wealth in this forum, if yuo wish to impress someone, please do it in real life.

So I can see you are starting to accept price of landed property is coming down.
    And then, there are people like those below who can only salivate....

not interested in house, more interested in land.

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=15058
    Tiitled : " I Love this landed property"

Did you not read the below comment?

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera View Post
    Don't become carrot head lah... landed property peaks when interest rate is low ... when interest rate starts to go up, it will under-perform condo again

Did you not read the below comment?

Obviously, someone has been bashed so badly in their west thread that they are too groggy to read other threads. FYI, its in the sub-forum just below this.

Low interest rate may persist for decades: Pimco

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=18992

Obviously, someone has been bashed so badly in their west thread that they are too groggy to read other threads. FYI, its in the sub-forum just below this.

Low interest rate may persist for decades: Pimco

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=18992
    You are most welcome to join our discussion about condo even if you personally cant afford it.

You are most welcome to join our discussion about condo even though you personally cant afford it.
    I had a little bit of fun in the West thread already. Unfortunately, all the bashing you received has dulled you so much that there's just no challenge.

Just look at the last few posts here. I didn't even have to make an effort and all you can muster is a half baked attempt to insinuate that I can't afford a condo to avoid countering the article on low interest rates

Thanks to Rysk for luring him back in but its just not the same...

I had a little bit of fun in the West thread already. Unfortunately, all the bashing you received has dulled you so much that there's just no challenge.

Just look at the last few posts here. I didn't even have to make an effort and all you can muster is a half baked attempt to insinuate that I can't afford a condo to avoid countering the article on low interest rates

Thanks to Rysk for luring him back in but its just not the same...
    We are aware that you are trolling in that thread, creating all the side shows.

btw, are you not aware that the air quality around east coast area are polluted about the fumes coming from shipping vessel that scatter across the entire southern coast line?

We are aware that you are trolling in that thread, creating all the side shows.

btw, are you not aware that the air quality around east coast area are polluted about the fumes coming from shipping vessel that scatter across the entire southern coast line?

I think the real troll has been revealed. Just read below....and now many more forumers are aware.

You should have heeded your own advice and run far away.

You trying to import your west thread losing streak here? Maybe better for you since got fewer readers. Not so embarrassing when you shoot yourself in the foot continually.

From wiki

Quote:

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), either accidentally[3][4] or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[5] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[6]
    Nuff said..in case people say I don't back up my statements, read below.

1. Sows discord

Quote Originally Posted by k00L

ringo33 is slewing so much hatred in this thread that bad karma has bestowed the western dragon - from Capitaland HQ to roof collapsing... not sure what gonna happen next - God bless this western dragon....
    2. Inflammatory

200 folds? Want to lie or talk big also pick a more believable numbers lah.
    Are you from CityHarvest?

Having said that, may I know why are you so eager to sell our FH land to NC? Self interest? Or are you hoping that your daughter will end up in a Ferrari driven by NC?
    3. Extraneous
    No need to quote him. He himself admits that he generates a lot of bullshit

there are plenty of bullshit pending for proper-T's reply,...
    4. Off-topic
    Just in thread on housebreaking alone - read all his posts on fake accounts vs what is the thread topic. For other threads, just read his posts when he can't counter a statement. His infamous 'off-topic' avoidance technique.

5. Deliberate intent to provoke
    Just read all the threads he started in the landed forum, his Owners in the West beware thread and the East Coast threads on reclaimation

Must admit..Pretty entertaining watching the troll trip up and reveal himself in the west thread.

http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...postcount=2799

Switching from air pollution to speculating about individual is one of the more common side track move by troll in this forum.

All Hail to The King of Trolls below!

There is no need to believe or not believe, at the end of the day, number speaks for itself.

So which Hong Leong RCR project did you buy?

Have you done your colorectal screening yet?

which side of you is talking now? The beast side or the freak side?
    bragging about what you own or how rich you are in this forum? I will leave that to the wannabes to do that.
    Mermaid, do you like people asking if you mum is a beast or freak?

Please come clean. who exactly are you?

200 folds? Want to lie or talk big also pick a more believable numbers lah.
    Are you from CityHarvest?

Do you think that hsifreffup is a fake account?