Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Thomson Three @ Bright Hill

If you are interested in the 4 bedder, then better get in earlier as there only seem to be one block of 4 bedders in the draft plans.

Another nice thing about the 4 bedder is there is a balcony outside the designated "dining" area which is at the opposite side from the "living" area.

I am surprised they did not have Dual Key apartments so far in the draft plans as those seem to be the "in" thing.

I think the show flat should be opening quite soon. I make a U-turn there every day. Hope the cars don't clog up my U-turning road.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Those who bought Thomson Grand must be laughing to the bank with their swarovski crystals now haa haa.

Why would Thomson Grand buyers be laughing to the bank? This one might be slightly nearer to Thomson Shopping Centre although potentially has it view blocked by Thomson View

Did notice this UOL plot is odd shape and only 13,437.1 sq m
    but has over 400 clustered house / condo
    http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10296p....F?OpenDocument

While Thomson Grand site is larger at 20,847.7 m2 with 300 odd units.
    http://www.ura.gov.sg/pr/text/2009/pr09-77.html
    Last edited by lufu; 18-08-13 at 08:23.

Quote Originally Posted by lufu
    Why would Thomson Grand buyers be laughing to the bank? This one might be slightly nearer to Thomson Shopping Centre although potentially has it view blocked by Thomson View

Did notice this UOL plot is odd shape and only 13,437.1 sq m
    but has over 400 clustered house / condo
    http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10296p....F?OpenDocument

While Thomson Grand site is larger at 20,847.7 m2 with 300 odd units.
    http://www.ura.gov.sg/pr/text/2009/pr09-77.html
    Thomson grand will see more development in future. The sin Ming MRT will be interchange for TSL and CRL so expect some amenities to spring up there.

Default Floor plan (draft) are ready for viewing

Friends,

floorplans for Thomson Three is ready for viewing. These are still draft versions, we are waiting for more updates.

Pls view the floorplans at http://www.thomsonthree-condo.com

Launching in September 2013

See you soon!

Is this near 光明山? Bright hill right? Now is Chinese 7th Month, hard to sell if launch now?

Quote Originally Posted by Stockbroker
    Is this near 光明山? Bright hill right? Now is Chinese 7th Month, hard to sell if launch now?
    Preview of Thomson Three Sales Gallery will be after Chinese 7th Month in September. We will be seeing the Thomson Three Sales this week.

BTW UOL's project will not disappoint consumers / purchasers.

Await for more updates.

Full floor plans here for your download.

http://thomson-threecondo.com/wp-con...Floorplans.pdf

looks interesting the 4 bedder design, lots of balconies + ac ledge though. and an extra RC ledge. nett live in space probably looking at 1300.

All the 1 bedders face the walls of HDB and mscp.

There is a hdb substation between stacks 5 and 8, wonder if it will be removed?

in this project,the kitchen of all units are so tiny.

Quote Originally Posted by vovolversace View Post
    in this project,the kitchen of all units are so tiny.
    Nowadays, think big kitchens can mostly be found only in HDB flats.

Quote Originally Posted by rymccondo77 View Post
    Nowadays, think big kitchens can mostly be found only in HDB flats.
    compared to other new condo projects,this new project has smaller kitchen.

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan View Post
    Hi...I am keen.

Could you send to my email? Thanks.
    Why everything u keen, u got money meh after buying Sinai condo? did u actually buy Sinai condo? It is a sin to fool people...

Quote Originally Posted by henryhk View Post
    Why everything u keen, u got money meh after buying Sinai condo? did u actually buy Sinai condo? It is a sin to fool people...
    Hi...I am always keen to learn new things and informations.

Yes. I really bought a Mt Sinai two bedder.

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan View Post
    Hi...I am always keen to learn new things and informations.

Yes. I really bought a Mt Sinai two bedder.
    It would be nice if you can show us some photos of Mt Sinai (inside the development - e.g. the pool, the facilities, etc.)

Just saw this project on tv. developer spokesman said roughly $1500 psf

Chime in on this proj, how did uol get ard building strata units ah? Tot ura restrictions was in place when archipelago, Eco and kovan regency were the last few proj with them?

if the launch response is too good, it might herald the next round of cooling measure. The only draw is mrt and thomson plaza. thomson view's plot is much better but that en bloc deal looks to have fallen through.

Where are the buyers coming from? Many of us on the forum have our arms and legs tied up by the CMs.

I heard the finishings are supposed to be good. All marbles even the 1 bedders. And feature wall in the bathroom made from some special granite material that reflects light. Am not a fan of marble but many people are.

Quote Originally Posted by chiaberry View Post
    Where are the buyers coming from? Many of us on the forum have our arms and legs tied up by the CMs.
    anecdotally, first timers supported by cash from the bank of mum and dad!

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim1 View Post
    anecdotally, first timers supported by cash from the bank of mum and dad!
    So... the dowry for Singaporean brides and grooms will be a condo these days? Each spouse come to the altar with a condo each from their respective parents? LOL

the parents can have the option of renting it out if the kids don't want it.

The location is decent, being relatively near town and having plenty of amenities in the vicinity. When the Thomson Line is ready, transport will also be more convenient. However, while it's in the middle of three major expressways, it's not exactly near all of them, requiring a few minutes drive to reach the CTE for example. Going to town will require travel through mostly small roads and which may be quite slow.

However, if the reported prices ($1,2XX psf) are true, then I think it's quite well-priced.

Was wondering what people think about this versus Thomson Grand, which is selling on the secondary market for $1,500 psf thereabouts. Both are leasehold, Thomson Grand is on a bigger piece of land and less dense but further north, and will be ready earlier.

will this project more upmarket than THOMSON GRAND?I wonder?

judging fromvthe amount if effort and money spent on the showroom. maybe not...

Quote Originally Posted by propertyguru View Post
    The location is decent, being relatively near town and having plenty of amenities in the vicinity. When the Thomson Line is ready, transport will also be more convenient. However, while it's in the middle of three major expressways, it's not exactly near all of them, requiring a few minutes drive to reach the CTE for example. Going to town will require travel through mostly small roads and which may be quite slow.

However, if the reported prices ($1,2XX psf) are true, then I think it's quite well-priced.

Was wondering what people think about this versus Thomson Grand, which is selling on the secondary market for $1,500 psf thereabouts. Both are leasehold, Thomson Grand is on a bigger piece of land and less dense but further north, and will be ready earlier.
    In the future, it will be a shorter drive to the North-South Expressway (entry point just before Shunfu. Around 15 mins to the City.

http://www.lta.gov.sg/content/ltaweb...ssway-nse.html

Default Small but what else can u expect

Just been to the show flat. Kitchens and bedrooms are really very small. this place all about location. I preferred Bartley ridge n sennett residences in terms of layout/design.

Quote Originally Posted by propertyguru View Post
    Thomson Grand to the new NSE entrance is only 4 minutes drive.

https://maps.google.com.sg/maps?sadd...sz=15&t=m&z=16

Thomson Three should be about there too. Location is not too bad. When the new NSE is constructed, it will relieve some of the traffic from Lornie Road too.

Just came back from the showflat. Only the two room type at the showflat, 2 bedder and 3 bedder premium. Of all the unit sizes, the most practical will be the 3 bedroom premium. Marble flooring for living room, Electrolux for kitchen , Hansgrohe fittings for toilets.

But the crowd is ridiculous!! It is so crowded at the showflat! If this translate to actual buying, then I think this is scary, cooling measure have no impact at all.

http://imageshack.us/photo/photo/17/l80x.jpg/

Quote Originally Posted by iridrium View Post
    Just came back from the showflat. Only the two room type at the showflat, 2 bedder and 3 bedder premium. Of all the unit sizes, the most practical will be the 3 bedroom premium. Marble flooring for living room, Electrolux for kitchen , Hansgrohe fittings for toilets.

But the crowd is ridiculous!! It is so crowded at the showflat! If this translate to actual buying, then I think this is scary, cooling measure have no impact at all.

http://imageshack.us/photo/photo/17/l80x.jpg/
    I went down to the showflat too and was quite taken aback by the crowd. I suspect it will be sold out very shortly. Apart from the fact that it's not freehold and there isn't a MRT station at its doorstep, I think the location is decent with lots of amenities nearby. At $1,2xx psf it's quite attractively priced though most of the smaller units actually start at $1,3xx psf or $1,4xx psf in which case I wonder if other developments like Sennett might not be better.