Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Thomson Three @ Bright Hill

Default New Launch @ Bright Hill Drive

Watch out this space for new project located at Bright Hill Drive by UOL.

GLS in Nov 2013.

Within close promixity of Thomson Plaza & Mrt Station along Thomson Line.

I hear Brighthill I think of the crematorium. Imagine every day also got people burning dead bodies there.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    I hear Brighthill I think of the crematorium. Imagine every day also got people burning dead bodies there.
    I thought all relocated to mandai already?

It's near Ai Tong School, new Thomson line MRT station and Thomson Shopping Centre. Squeezed between HDB flats and the ill-timed (en-bloc) Thomson View Condo. The walk up-slope will prove challenging. This is a rather interesting irregularly shaped plot of land.
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

Midview Residences?

Updates

Likely to launch in Aug 2013

Quote Originally Posted by jeffrey.teng
    Watch out this space for new project located at Bright Hill Drive by UOL.

GLS in Nov 2013.

Within close promixity of Thomson Plaza & Mrt Station along Thomson Line.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffrey.teng
    Updates

Likely to launch in Aug 2013
    Ghost month?

It will be interesting to see how this is marketed. Blocked by HDB on one side and Thomson View on the other side.

There appears to be a show flat under construction on the empty land @ Venus Drive. The hoarding has text with UOL logo and "445 prestigious condomonium and strata". How come Govt allow them to build their show flat away from the site? I don't think the land there belongs to UOL.

Quote Originally Posted by chiaberry
    There appears to be a show flat under construction on the empty land @ Venus Drive. The hoarding has text with UOL logo and "445 prestigious condomonium and strata". How come Govt allow them to build their show flat away from the site? I don't think the land there belongs to UOL.
    Think they probably rent the land from government, think possible especially if got vacant land.

Aiyo this is so common.

rented from govt.

there's a site along ganges avenue which has housed several showflats and sold numerous small river valley projects.

it's been done before, minton's showroom was also off the actual site.

For the buyer, the onus is on them to go physically to the site and see for themselves how it's laid out. Agents chuan ah, have to wear suit and go into the hot sun. heh.

Thumbs up Bright Hill Drive Condo

New Condo @ Bright Hill Drive

New Condo is an attractive residential development located along Bright Hill Drive, Central Region of Singapore. The developer of this development is The UVD Pte Ltd, a joint venture of the UOL team and Singapore Land. The development consists of condominium units and strata landed housings. The development is surely a great one with luxury and it may be a great asset for you and your family.

The condominium is said to be located at the heart of the city. It is just approximately 300 m away from the upcoming Upper Thomson MRT Station. Now the nearest train station is the Marymount Circle Line Station, which is around 1.2 km away. The area is well accessed with the CTE, PIE, SLE and future NSE expressways by renowned roads like Braddell Road and Lornie Road. Nearby bus stops are opposite Thomson Plaza and before Thomson Plaza.

All types of necessary amenities are within short reach. For the case of educational facility, you can rely on nearby quality schools. Some of the mentionable and reputed schools are: Ai Tong School, CHIJ St Nicholas Girls’ School, Kuo Chuan Presbyterian, Catholic High School, Raffles Institution and Raffles Junior College. So, you do not have to go further to ensure quality education.

In terms of shopping, getting daily necessities and dining, the development is having a number of options around it. Nearby supermarkets are: NTUC Fairprice and Sheng Siong. Thomson Plaza and shopping mall at Junction 8 are the renowned nearby shopping centers. For delicious and different types of food and beverage, you will have Thomson Longhouse, Shunfu Food Centre, Kebun Baru Market & Food Centre and Sembawang Hill Food Centre.

The area is surrounded by lots of natural reserves and parks of fresh air. Famous ones are: Ang Mo Kio Bishan Park, Lower Pierce Reservoir and MacRitchie Reservoir. You can pass your time with near and dear ones there. With these parks, there are some nearby clubs and recreation centers for refreshment of the residents of the condominium. The prominent names are: Asian Golf Academy with golf course, Singapore Island Country Club and MRT Sports & Recreation Club.

Within the development, you will discover spacious layout. The site area is 13,437.1 sq m. The 20-storey condominium is served with around 445 units. You will receive the property in brand new condition and fully equipped. Enjoy the great quality fittings and appliances. Necessary facilities are there like car parking, lawn, guard house, pool, gymnasium, pavilion etc. The development is having high rental prospect because it is situated at a lucrative position.

As new condominiums in Singapore are usually snapped up like hot cakes! You should act quickly. For further information, do not hesitate to visit Bright Hill Drive Condo or call 61001778. For similar kind of projects you may visit Property-NewLaunch

Thumbs up Thomson Three @ Bright Hill

Thomson Three @ Bright Hill

Thomson Three is an attractive residential development situated at Bright Hill Drive, in the Central Region of Singapore. UVD Pte Ltd, a joint venture of the UOL team as well as Singapore Land, is the developer of this unique Development. Thomson Three provides condominium units plus strata landed houses. This project is definitely a great development with luxury and it a great asset for everyone. Thomson Three has a site area of about 13,400 square meters and will consist of 445 units altogether. This 20-storey building will overlook the beautiful Singapore Island Country Club as well as the reservoir view. Rest assured that quality finishes as well as branded appliances and sanitary fittings will be used in this unique development.

Residents at Thomson Three can find every necessary amenity nearby this development. Many popular eateries, dining, entertainment, learning centre and supermarkets are all within a short walk away. Supermarkets such as NTUC Fairprice and Seng Siong are just a short distance away from Thomson Three. Shopping Mall like Thomson Plaza is just across the street. Moreover, there are many eateries around the vicinity too, namely: Long House Thomson, Shunfu Food Centre, Kebun Baru Market, Food Court at Thomson Plaza, the Famous Roti Prata House and many more. Families with young school children can also give a try at many reputable schools within close proximity, namely: Ai Tong School, Catholic High School, CHIJ St Nicholas Girls’ School, Kuo Chuan Presbyterian, Raffles Institution as well as Raffles Junior College.

Thomson Three is only about 300 meters away from the future Upper Thomson MRT Station. The current nearest MRT station is Marymount MRT Station (Circle Line), which is approximately 1.2 kilometers away. This area is well connected with major expressways like the Central Expressway CTE, the Pan Island Expressway PIE, Seletar Expressway SLE and not forgetting the future North South Expressway NSE. Furthermore, major roads like Braddell Road as well as Lornie Road can also lead to other areas of the island.

What’s more, this area is surrounded by many natural reserves as well as parks if you want to get away from the bustling city life. The Ang Mo Kio and Bishan Park, MacRitchie Reservoir, Lower Pierce Reservoir and the Singapore Island Country Club. What a pleasure way to spend having some quiet moments and take a stroll with your loved ones.

We are currently seeking indication of interested buyers. Don’t hesitate to dial 61001778 or click on Thomson Three for more details. For other property updates, please visit Property-NewLaunch

drove past on national day 9-Aug. The show flat looks ready. This should be launching soon

Those who bought Thomson Grand must be laughing to the bank with their swarovski crystals now haa haa.

swarovski crystal is probably just the clubhouse chandelier. those townhouse owners probably happy like bird.

Floorplans are available

Anyone keen to take a look can just drop me a mail and I forward to you
    http://SGNewCondoLaunch.com

Feel free to take a look. Something new every month

Three 11 is nicer.
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

Quote Originally Posted by ZeeWee
    Floorplans are available

Anyone keen to take a look can just drop me a mail and I forward to you
    Hi...I am keen.

Could you send to my email? Thanks.

This Sin Ming and Brighthill location is CMI. Who wants to live near funeral parlours and worse still crematorium along the same road? Every day you will see the funeral cars and chanting and people wailing along the same road. Cannot imagine. And the burning of those incense at row of parlours and the smoke coming out from the crematorium (and at least 50% of dead bodies burned here). Cannot imagine anyone would want to settle anywhere near here, unless really bo bian.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    This Sin Ming and Brighthill location is CMI. Who wants to live near funeral parlours and worse still crematorium along the same road? Every day you will see the funeral cars and chanting and people wailing along the same road. Cannot imagine. And the burning of those incense at row of parlours and the smoke coming out from the crematorium (and at least 50% of dead bodies burned here). Cannot imagine anyone would want to settle anywhere near here, unless really bo bian.

I think the main draw is the upcoming Thomson MRT Line, and Thomas Plaza.
    I am looking forward to its launch. Heard that the design (floor plan) is not very good. So now I can only help for a reasonable price. (Hopefully below $1300 psf)

Quote Originally Posted by tahoo

I am looking forward to its launch. Heard that the design (floor plan) is not very good. So now I can only help for a reasonable price. (Hopefully below $1300 psf)
    (i) If one is more bothered /worried about the funeral parlours / crematorium - then don't buy.

(ii) If one is more attracted to the upcoming Thomson MRT Line, and Thomas Plaza - then consider buying.

this is a fantastic place. looking forward to $1500-1700 psf

yeah, those cemetery site are usually worthless...just look at that ngee ann cemetery at orchard road --what's is worth these days?!

you can add bishan to that list of ex-cemetary grounds.

Quote Originally Posted by tahoo

The 3 BR Premium and 4 BR design not too bad. The smaller units a bit squeezy (balconies relatively large for those thus the living/dining areas seem cramped). Archipelago had better floor plans (same developer) as the area for the equivalent unit types was larger. None face North-West where the golf course and reservoirs are. Maybe they would be blocked by Thomson View.

The connectivity of this area will be superb when the Thomson Line and Cross Regional Line are up. Sin Ming will be an interchange station for the 2 lines. You can even get to Jurong in half and hour or less via Beauty World direction cutting across the catchment areas.

Ai Tong School within 1 km. But v. difficult to get in. It helps if you are Hokkien and join the Huay Kuan. In the past, being in the Huay Kuan and within 1km gave a very good chance (almost 100%) but this has probably changed since I sent my kid there (kid now in JC so it's a long time ago).
    Last edited by chiaberry; 16-08-13 at 00:24.

what are the sizes for the different bedders like?

1 bedder 495 sq ft
    2 bedder 710, 732
    3 bedder 1044, 1055
    3 bedder premium 1141
    4 bedder 1485
    Strata semi-D 3283

ZeeWee has the draft floor plans.

The 3 bedder premium and 4 bedder have utility rooms with maid toilets.

Rooms seem quite small. But that seems to be the trend these days. Minimalist. I still prefer the spaciousness of old condos personally.

I *think* should be priced less than $1600 as the FH Three 11 was around that price. The physical location is not that great as its sandwiched between the HDB flats and Thomson View. The fate of Thomson View is still up in the air as there are some objections by owners to the en bloc sale.

thanks! that's a fairly decent size for a 4 bedder by today's standards.

3 bedder wise so so. have to see the floor plans to see how optimise the space is.