Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread: Thomson Three @ Bright Hill

Quote Originally Posted by chiaberry View Post
    Agree that the North facing units would probably have a view of SICC. You have to check that it is higher than the HDB flats though.
    There are no HDB blocks between T3 and SICC. The HDB blocks are on the Sin Ming side, so only the south-facing units will have to clear that. The HDB blocks are eleven storeys, but T3 is on slightly elevated ground, so I presume those on eleven and above will be able to see beyond the HDB blocks. As for the north-facing units, you will need to be above seven to be able to see past the trees and low-rise private estate; not sure how high one must be to see the reservoir on the other hand. Also, the north-facing units need to account for Thomson View. From my survey of the plot, Thomson View lies to the left of the plot (when facing the main road), so only those units which face slightly to the right will have an unblocked view of SICC.

Quote Originally Posted by propertyguru View Post
    There are no HDB blocks between T3 and SICC. The HDB blocks are on the Sin Ming side, so only the south-facing units will have to clear that. The HDB blocks are eleven storeys, but T3 is on slightly elevated ground, so I presume those on eleven and above will be able to see beyond the HDB blocks. As for the north-facing units, you will need to be above seven to be able to see past the trees and low-rise private estate; not sure how high one must be to see the reservoir on the other hand. Also, the north-facing units need to account for Thomson View. From my survey of the plot, Thomson View lies to the left of the plot (when facing the main road), so only those units which face slightly to the right will have an unblocked view of SICC.
    The HDB blocks are to the North of the site. SICC is in the North-West direction. Block 5 might have a better chance of SICC view if there are any units with windows in the North-West direction.

http://www.onemap.sg/?LW:Y&wO5d:JchI...bc_J,IcRRh_q,c

Better to get resale Thomson Grand. More luxurious, private lift, designer clubhouse and all units have unobstructured view

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter View Post
    i'm happy with the changed uol. time to follow the bosses to buy some of their shares.
    at 6 plus you too late already lah. that time 4 something was the time to go in big time

this one JV with SingLand, I think probably why dun dare to be aggressive. Sing Land such terrible marketing failure (Jevois site how many sold ? and dun forget it is still stuck with that high priced tiny plot at farrer drive, dun know what to do with it)

bro, when it was 4+ there were many other better options. wing tai, ho bee etc all outran it.

i feel that at current elevated levels, it could do better than other ppty stocks, that's all.

Wees bot during the correction in june (5.90 to 6.30s) and again in august (6.10s to 6.30s).

Quote Originally Posted by amk View Post
    at 6 plus you too late already lah. that time 4 something was the time to go in big time

this one JV with SingLand, I think probably why dun dare to be aggressive. Sing Land such terrible marketing failure (Jevois site how many sold ? and dun forget it is still stuck with that high priced tiny plot at farrer drive, dun know what to do with it)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter View Post
    bro, when it was 4+ there were many other better options. wing tai, ho bee etc all outran it.
    personal judgment lah. I never liked wing tai, talk big and act strange; and I think chua no fight with wee in terms of "level of shrewdness"

ok lah OT enough....

Quote Originally Posted by lufu View Post
    Better to get resale Thomson Grand. More luxurious, private lift, designer clubhouse and all units have unobstructured view
    both also don't have tennis court. Not even one. The developers are clearly targeting at certain demographics.

Erm... Where is the nearest MRT Station to this?
    Any malls, eateries, amenities nearby?

Quote Originally Posted by sunboy77 View Post
    Erm... Where is the nearest MRT Station to this?
    Any malls, eateries, amenities nearby?
    I thought Sin Ming Station, interchange station with CRL at Gardens at Bishan just next door

may not be becoz they are targeting certain demographics. they may simply feel tennis court is wasted land.

Quote Originally Posted by august View Post
    both also don't have tennis court. Not even one. The developers are clearly targeting at certain demographics.

I think you are right, Thomson Grand design looks quite good.

But won't THomson Three be also equally smashing?

Quote Originally Posted by hanafi_d2000 View Post
    I think you are right, Thomson Grand design looks quite good.

But won't THomson Three be also equally smashing?
    But location wise, Thomson Three is better compared to Thomson Grand.

Is there any good buy @ Thomson Grand? Are the seller affected with seller stamp duty?

Quote Originally Posted by chiaberry View Post
    The HDB blocks are to the North of the site. SICC is in the North-West direction. Block 5 might have a better chance of SICC view if there are any units with windows in the North-West direction.

http://www.onemap.sg/?LW:Y&wO5d:JchI...bc_J,IcRRh_q,c
    My bad in getting the direction wrong. The HDB blocks are in the north, but they are not between SICC and T3. So as I said, only those facing Sin Ming (direct north) will have to clear the HDB blocks. The rest, which face north-west (and SICC) only have to clear the private low-rise.

Quote Originally Posted by tahoo View Post
    But location wise, Thomson Three is better compared to Thomson Grand.

Is there any good buy @ Thomson Grand? Are the seller affected with seller stamp duty?
    Thomson Grand has been sold out.

Thomson Grand was launched in July 2011.
    Hence the buyers are affected by the seller stamp duty.

Actually, Thomson Grand's site configuration already shows the site restriction. Most of the units have to be tilted to avoid the west sun. But the problem is that west is the best facing with all the greenery.

But for Thomson Three, the site is slightly better in term of configuration as most units can get MacRitchie view yet avoiding the West sun.

Of course, in term of luxury feel, private lift , designer clubhouse, it is all a matter of personal taste and how much maintenance you want to pay for these luxuries.

Quote Originally Posted by iridrium View Post
    Actually, Thomson Grand's site configuration already shows the site restriction. Most of the units have to be tilted to avoid the west sun. But the problem is that west is the best facing with all the greenery.

But for Thomson Three, the site is slightly better in term of configuration as most units can get MacRitchie view yet avoiding the West sun.

Of course, in term of luxury feel, private lift , designer clubhouse, it is all a matter of personal taste and how much maintenance you want to pay for these luxuries.
    From what I have seen, T3 is not titled to face MacRitchie, but to face SICC, and therefore there will be some west sun. The reason for positioning T3 that way is the presence of Thomson View, which is between T3 and MacRitchie.

really, the best view will be the one replacing Thomson View. T3 is sandwiched between this and HDB, no view to talk about. As a member mentioned earlier, should not buy this for the view.

I'm actually quite optimistic this Thomson View will eventually go enbloc.

Thumbs up

Thomson Three is launch, please call +65-81790465 (Haris) to arrange viewing to the showflat. Units are selling fast. Price is still affordable. Don't miss your chance "condo near FUTURE MRT"

Today is a good time to visit this area and experience the Qing Ming effect.

Traffic police are activated. Heavy traffic at sin Ming area, bishan, ANG mo Kio and upper Thomson road.

Quote Originally Posted by tahoo View Post
    Today is a good time to visit this area and experience the Qing Ming effect.

Traffic police are activated. Heavy traffic at sin Ming area, bishan, ANG mo Kio and upper Thomson road.
    so is T3 a good buy or not? after all theres a new mrt station coming up, and its considered city fringe.
    I've had enough. I'm done!!!

what's the balance number of units for sale in this project?

Thomson Three

Balance is now 58 units out of 445 units.

Wow, not bad. No sound no sound they manage to sell 85% of the units.

3 bedder premium left low flr and >5 units...2 bedders sold out....left mainly the 3 bedder which haf a new show room.....