Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Skywoods @ Dairy Farm

Chestnut area landed residents had a campaign to preserve the forests there last year

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Autumnwinds View Post
    I bought treehouse back then when it first launched. It was the first plot of land too. If it was an extremely risky thing to do, then I'm glad I took the risk.
    Congratulations. Any friends or family members mentioned that you bought too expensive? Bet they would not say so now. Good for you.

if hill view peak cannot sell well,this will be too.HVP project is much more better than this.

Thanks for all the congratulations good bros.

But I'd like to add that I've already sold it off at 11XX psf recently. Mine was a relatively bigger unit, so I'm glad that within 3years, I made a tidy profit from it.
    Ride or Die

Smile

But I'd like to add that I've already sold it off at 11XX psf recently. Mine was a relatively bigger unit, so I'm glad that within 3years, I made a tidy profit from it.
    Congratulations again

Well done bro, tat is how to make money from property, sell for a tidy profit and run....I did tat last year on caspian....but later I feel lost holding the cash, !!! Wat can I do with it.....unless I am retiring age..

what's the SSD?

Quote Originally Posted by wt_know View Post
    what's the SSD?
    No ssd at that point if the sale is after three years.
    Ride or Die

Quote Originally Posted by henryhk View Post
    Well done bro, tat is how to make money from property, sell for a tidy profit and run....I did tat last year on caspian....but later I feel lost holding the cash, !!! Wat can I do with it.....unless I am retiring age..
    Wa Congrats to you too bro. I missed the Caspian boat!
    Ride or Die

just came home from skywoods showroom
    overall pricing (2/3/4 bedrooms) are higher than TH, ECO and FR
    the selling point is near Hillview MRT because in terms of fittings, landscape, overall themes, etc is poorer compare the the 3 projects mentioned above
    is 400-500m (7-10mins walk?) considered near MRT and priced as near MRT premium?

Wa Congrats to you too bro. I missed the Caspian boat!
    Thanks ar.....Heee....I still have a freehold unit near hillview mrt to fight with the market for price appreciation,.........I will not rock tis boat because is my 1st child ah!

Quote Originally Posted by Antz621 View Post
    I have the same parallel line of thought. You ride on the transaction prices of the subsequent launches. Yes granted, dust & noise will all be part of it. But once they are completed and TOP-ed, they will bring the price to the next level. No Pain; no Gain. You don't like the place? Fine. Move on then. All thanks to your neighboring development that already elevates the price in the vicinity.

Government doesn't launch sites during bad times. They do it more aggressively during good times and of course developers bid like no tomorrow during those times. So in a way empty plots of land around a development wouldn't that translate into higher potentials? 6 rounds of punting. How many of these will likely be bidded below the current psf? If near zero, wouldn't a development like SW be an even more assured investment?

Above just like HO. Am I incorrect to assume the above?
    Argument with flaws.....

u can only smile when the money is finally in your pocket i.e. u have finally sold ur property and lock in the gain.

Quote Originally Posted by henryhk View Post
    Thanks ar.....Heee....I still have a freehold unit near hillview mrt to fight with the market for price appreciation,.........I will not rock tis boat because is my 1st child ah!
    Hehe, i currently am also holding on to a hdb and one 99LH in the west too! But recently just used the sale profits to purchase a bigger unit for my family to move in. Hai, so much headaches. Loan is never ending...
    Ride or Die

Why this project doesn't have a fly thru video presentation?

how many sold liao?

Hehe, i currently am also holding on to a hdb and one 99LH in the west too! But recently just used the sale profits to purchase a bigger unit for my family to move in. Hai, so much headaches. Loan is never ending...
    Ya, staying in hdb now, enjoying the convenience to mrt and food, true, I am serving 4 loans...sometimes confused Wich one is due....... but total loan is not excessive...I not worry about interest rates...... Now hope to wait for developers to slash price wen they can't sell. like in the 2001 to 2004 period.....where Mayfair condo at jurong goes for $400 psf!

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter View Post
    how many sold liao?

hearsay 95% SOLD!!

Quote Originally Posted by flagship74 View Post
    hearsay 95% SOLD!!
    Full of bull. When I requested for a certain unit, the developer didn't even want to release it to me. Save your bull for somewhere else
    Ride or Die

Since so many bro and sis comment abt this site think I will arrange to go down take a look.

Yes, vested interest in that area's development ehehehe

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by darkseed73 View Post
    Since so many bro and sis comment abt this site think I will arrange to go down take a look.

Yes, vested interest in that area's development ehehehe
    Thanks in advance. Kindly share with us your views on SW after your visit. I am vested too.

45 sold out of 150 launched units is not 95% leh. it is > 10% of the 420 units though.

hearsay 95% SOLD!!

45 sold out of 150 launched units is not 95% leh. it is > 10% of the 420 units though.
    It's better than Kingsford HVP sales during the 1st weekend at end-Mar, HVP sold less than 40, at higher average $1350psf.
    So lower average $1250psf for SkyWood helps a little.

Skywood is 500 m walking distance to Hillview MRT without covered walkway, defintely more than 8 minutes walk, not 5 min claimed by Skywood developer.

45 sold out of 150 launched units sold.Miserable sales.

I thought 45 units is preview sales as reported in the papers? Confused liao. So launch sold zero units.

newspaper said 35 last fri preview. then 5 each on sat and sun (i dunno that is still preview or not).

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon View Post
    I thought 45 units is preview sales as reported in the papers? Confused liao. So launch sold zero units.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by akow View Post
    It's better than Kingsford HVP sales during the 1st weekend at end-Mar, HVP sold less than 40, at higher average $1350psf.
    So lower average $1250psf for SkyWood helps a little.

Skywood is 500 m walking distance to Hillview MRT without covered walkway, defintely more than 8 minutes walk, not 5 min claimed by Skywood developer.
    just curious, not that it is important, does Skywoods offer high ceilings like HVP's 3.35m typical ceiling height or 3.6m for penthouse?

Quote Originally Posted by sillyme View Post
    just curious, not that it is important, does Skywoods offer high ceilings like HVP's 3.35m typical ceiling height or 3.6m for penthouse?
    If my memory serves me well, ground floor units are 5+m. All other typical units are 3.35m.
    Ride or Die

Smile

If my memory serves me well, ground floor units are 5+m. All other typical units are 3.35m.
    5 plus m? wow. thanks for information. high ceiling is good. wish i had a 5+ m ceiling too, then i can do a loft. my 3.35m a bit tough to do loft with making it looking short. thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by sillyme View Post
    5 plus m? wow. thanks for information. high ceiling is good. wish i had a 5+ m ceiling too, then i can do a loft. my 3.35m a bit tough to do loft with making it looking short. thanks again.
    hearsay 6.5m for ground floor

Smile

hearsay 6.5m for ground floor
    咁犀利?well done