Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Leonie Hill Residences (Freehold)

RV Resi 4 bedder is ground floor 1205 sq ft, 2.167m, 1798psf.

most expensive penthouse 2.8m is 1539 sq ft duplex 5 bedder. 1819psf.

its hard to compare small unit 4 bedder with big unit 2 bedder of 1141 sq ft. haha.

prices are far off.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim1
    From Propguru:
    RV Res 1205 sq ft 2,771,500 2300psf
    LHR 1141 sq ft 2,380,000 2085 psf

So RVR (with discounts) and LHR prices are not too far off.

Anyone view at LHR before? How does it compare to others in the area?

as bro starrynight had mentioned before, cosmo's 2 bedder monthly maintenence is 680 or thereabouts.

it doesn't have a tennis court and is at a road junction.

personally i would prefer leonie hill resi too of course.

Haha not sure I want to be so near that chicken rice stretch! Don't want this to be a bash RVR thread..so how do you think LHR compare with its neighbours e.g. Cosmopolitan also with 1141 sq ft 2 bedrm unit?

Agreed! It seems all of us prefer leonie hill residences to cosmopolitan.

I was walking to leonie hill from Cineleisure Orchard today to investigate this area. very nice.. peaceful and quiet.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    as bro starrynight had mentioned before, cosmo's 2 bedder monthly maintenence is 680 or thereabouts.

it doesn't have a tennis court and is at a road junction.

personally i would prefer leonie hill resi too of course.

if u r eyeing a 2 bedder, u could be one of the few remaining buyers who are not caught out by all the cooling measures and be able to buy a > 2m 2 bedder.

I was walking to leonie hill from Cineleisure Orchard today to investigate this area. very nice.. peaceful and quiet.

Agents will be all over u!

bro, think u r too late. today's latest latest caveat for entire D9 is

Leonie Hill Resi 2.3m 1141 sq ft. > #16. 2016psf.

unless u r the one who bot it then u come and discuss in forum lah?

haha still shopping around. Haiz.. prices for everywhere still never drop because of cooling measures

If Leonie Hill Residences is selling for >2k psf. Would it make more sense to top up abit more and go for Cuscaden Residences? Also full facilities with tennis court but I think the Tomlinson/Cuscaden location is much better. What are your thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by JCHEN963 View Post
    If Leonie Hill Residences is selling for >2k psf. Would it make more sense to top up abit more and go for Cuscaden Residences? Also full facilities with tennis court but I think the Tomlinson/Cuscaden location is much better. What are your thoughts?
    Hi there, its not just a small top-up because Cuscaden Res. units are generally bigger than Leonis Hill Res, and coupled with the higher psf, means that the quantum is significantly bigger,

e.g. for 2 bedder, Cuscaden: 1238 sq ft, assuming you can buy at 2200 psf (and that's a big assumption considering asking prices are now 2300+ psf), that's $2.73m. Leonie Hill Res: 1141 sq ft, 2000+psf: around $2.3m.

Difference of $430k for a 2 bedder!

Location-wise:
    Cuscaden: nearest (major) shopping centres are Tanglin Mall and Ion Orchard.
    Leonie hill: Orchard Ngee Ann City/Cineleisure and Great World City.

Personally I prefer the shopping around the leonie area and Leonie is nearer tothe CBD which means Leonie is more convenient for me. In terms of having peace and quiet, I think both areas are equally peaceful. Both are also near upcoming MRTs.

Cuscaden is a slightly more "prestigious" area due to its proximity to embassies, St Regis etc but in this economic climate i'm not sure if I want to pay $430K more just for prestige!

How much is the maintenance for 2 bedders at leonie Hill residence?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast