Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Leonie Hill Residences (Freehold)

Quote Originally Posted by JCHEN963 View Post
    If Leonie Hill Residences is selling for >2k psf. Would it make more sense to top up abit more and go for Cuscaden Residences? Also full facilities with tennis court but I think the Tomlinson/Cuscaden location is much better. What are your thoughts?

personally I prefer a quieter location ... so LHR is still better in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner View Post
    personally I prefer a quieter location ... so LHR is still better in my opinion
    yep, now that i think of it, LHR is on a hill further from main road so should be quieter than cuscaden.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim1 View Post
    yep, now that i think of it, LHR is on a hill further from main road so should be quieter than cuscaden.

today's flood ... LHR is safer than safe ...

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim1 View Post
    Would Leonie area be considered river valley already? or is it generally better than river valley?

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner View Post
    today's flood ... LHR is safer than safe ...
    Dont say to earlier hor. On a hill, if ground flooded, will cause landslide.

Would Leonie area be considered river valley already? or is it generally better than river valley?
    This is such a funny question!

Default Ferra at Leonie Hill

A New Condo Singapore - Ferra

DESIGNED TO SURPASS EVEN ITS ADDRESS
    Sculpted by the Italian masters behind the world's most iconic supercars, Ferra is the epitome of taste and craftsmanship. A stunning 22-storey bespoke masterpiece, it is a sight at every turn - set to transform the skyline as it captures both the heart and the imagination.

INESSENCE
    The Inessence series of bespoke residences follows one simple principle - luxury is a distinctive and individual experience.
    Your Inessence home is an expression of yourself. An exquisitely tailored environment that surpasses your most demanding expectations. An imaginative, intuitive and daring attempt to realise a residence that until now, merely existed in the imagination.
    Every Inessence residence is built on four uncompromising pillars: a prime location in Singapore's most desirable districts, a unique design by an architectural visionary, thoughtfulness in space and service, and unprecedented levels of personalisation and bespoke customisation.

ADDRESS
    At 1 Leonie Hill, Ferra assumes pole position in District 9. A seven-minute stroll is all that separates a commanding view of Orchard Road, the famed retail experience itself—one that encompasses Orchard Central, ION Orchard and the Mandarin Gallery.

DESIGN
    Among the outstanding, Ferra stands out. Derived from Pininfarina’s car design DNA, powerful, flowing lines, graceful contours and the unmistakeable interplay of bold colour coalesce to form a masterpiece of two halves—one, red and passionate, the other, dark and cool.
    “We are very proud to have identified a specific expressive language and a strong aesthetic personality for Ferra’s defining façade while, at the same time, being able to insert it harmoniously into the architectural contest that’s Singapore.” – Paolo Pininfarina, Chairman of the Group

THOUGHTFULNESS
    Ferra evokes a distinct pride of ownership. From parking bays exquisitely lit to cast your cars as gleaming gems to Gaggenau kitchen fitting options, everything centres its interest on you. This level of thoughtfulness extends to the Inessence Concierge, dedicated to addressing your every need with an unparalleled standard of service and luxury.

BESPOKE
    A revolutionary façade demands an equally individual interior. With a semi-white plan, you have the freedom to customize details to your desire. Ferra is truly, a bespoke residence that will set your pulse racing.

Check out Ferra or other New Condo Singapore NOW!

If Leonie Hill Residences is selling for >2k psf. Would it make more sense to top up abit more and go for Cuscaden Residences? Also full facilities with tennis court but I think the Tomlinson/Cuscaden location is much better. What are your thoughts?
    Cuscaden Residence transacted -
    12 Nov 2013 1238 sq ft 2262 psf $2,800,000

Seems like a totally different price category...

I think cuscaden res is decent value , I have looked at a few units here some time back , the space is efficient with no balconies or huge ac ledges so the psf is pretty reasonable , I dont know why you would pay 4k psf for something new nearby like the marq on patterson which is very noisy when you can pay 2.2k for cuscaden

Why is Leonie Hill Residences at such a low psf amount? The highest it reached is under S$2100 psf. Compared to Arc at Draycott, St Martin Residences, One Tree Hill Residences. These condos reached S$3000 psf in earlier years - but has dropped somewhat. LHR has never gone pass S$2100 psf. Any views?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast