Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Looking for studio unit, TOP less than 2 years

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,067

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by babyt
    Im curious as well...now can still get 500K+ studio near to TOP or to be TOP in 2 yrs?
    Sis mummy's mm is near your new purchase.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mummy
    No lah, not selling at that price. Still within SSD so definitely not worth it. Where is imperial heights? Mind sharing how much u sold it for?
    Mummy, like that you misleading jes7

    I didn't sell "that" high but in my opinion it's high haha...
    *i miss the 10 pool views I used to enjoy ...
    Still, I'm contented to have current pond and pool view ))
    Staying chirpy and cheerio astroboy as always

    Will you be moving in or renting your 452sqft when TOPed?

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leesg123
    Sis mummy's mm is near your new purchase.
    oh but geylang in district 14. maybe its Octet

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,300

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by astroboy8681
    Mummy, like that you misleading jes7

    I didn't sell "that" high but in my opinion it's high haha...
    *i miss the 10 pool views I used to enjoy ...
    Still, I'm contented to have current pond and pool view ))
    Staying chirpy and cheerio astroboy as always

    Will you be moving in or renting your 452sqft when TOPed?

    Will be renting it out.

    BabyT, my MM unit is Smart Suites at Aljunied, where is yours?

  5. #15

    Default

    1 loft.

    Smart Suites has a nice exterior design and very near to MRT but the layout weird.

  6. #16

    Default

    Hmmm.... So 500k to 550k condo still available. It's time I should start saving up for one now

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,300

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by babyt
    1 loft.

    Smart Suites has a nice exterior design and very near to MRT but the layout weird.
    Thanks...yeah , some have really weird layout, didn't buy those, bought a normal squarish one...how much Psf was your unit?

  8. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mummy
    Thanks...yeah , some have really weird layout, didn't buy those, bought a normal squarish one...how much Psf was your unit?
    about 1.3k psf

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,300

    Default

    [QUOTE=babyt]about 1.3k psf[/QUOTE

    i bought mine at 1400psf. do u plan to rent it out or own stay? what do,u think of their upside potentiall?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions