Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Looking for studio unit, TOP less than 2 years

  1. #1

    Default Looking for studio unit, TOP less than 2 years

    Hi, anyone knows is there any studio to be TOP/completed in less than 2 years time?

    Budget: $500 - $550k... (downpayment available: $140k)
    Place prefer walking distance to MRT

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,300

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jes7
    Hi, anyone knows is there any studio to be TOP/completed in less than 2 years time?

    Budget: $500 - $550k... (downpayment available: $140k)
    Place prefer walking distance to MRT
    you r looking at only district 15? i have one within 2 min walking distance to mrt.
    is it yr first property?

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mummy
    you r looking at only district 15? i have one within 2 min walking distance to mrt.
    is it yr first property?
    ya...first property.. can send me ur property detail?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,300

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jes7
    ya...first property.. can send me ur property detail?
    ok, will pm u.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    278

    Default

    oh my mummy... you're the owner of D15 smallest studio 258 sqft Suites & G?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,300

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by astroboy8681
    oh my mummy... you're the owner of D15 smallest studio 258 sqft Suites & G?
    no lah, what makes u say that. mine is a 452sq ft unit.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    278

    Default

    why would you sell @ 500-550 then? i had the same sqft in imperial heights sold last year setting record and it still stands as of now

  8. #8

    Default

    Im curious as well...now can still get 500K+ studio near to TOP or to be TOP in 2 yrs?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,300

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by astroboy8681
    why would you sell @ 500-550 then? i had the same sqft in imperial heights sold last year setting record and it still stands as of now
    No lah, not selling at that price. Still within SSD so definitely not worth it. Where is imperial heights? Mind sharing how much u sold it for?

  10. #10

    Default

    16 Ipoh lane

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions