Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pasir ris seriously needs a BIG mall

Quote Originally Posted by radha08 View Post
    bro i LOVE peace i HATE crowds but i believe in time to come the arrow will point to pasir ris and something will spring up in the form of a big mall

seriously in a few years time it is going to be VERY crowded here and be good if all the folks got somewhere to chill near home but like i said got also ok dont have also ok but frankly our VOICES are very small just heard in this forum

Big brother will make the call
    Big Bro build Big Mall with Big 4 MRT station at Pasir Ris
    What ia a good house?
    It is a good house as long as you love it

Quote Originally Posted by Good house View Post
    Big Bro build Big Mall with Big 4 MRT station at Pasir Ris

ha ha sounds like nursery rhyme
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

Mall is useless. Tampines have so many crowded and low class malls already.

Pasir Ris neighborhood must differentiate itself from the rest...make it more ATAS....may i suggest.....Mangroves By The Bay.HAHAHA.

a lot of useless stuff(no offense) take up space there currently...like the stupid Sports Centre, Downtown East etc.

for me they should simply focus on resort living - conserve the parks and make it super exclusive, extend conservation areas and turn it into Mangroves by the Bay or something LOL

the govt keep on developing Punggol Waterfront etc....they should make Pasir Ris more exciting! Turn Pasir Ris into like a SUPER ECO GREEN NEIGHBORHOOD.

then everyone in PAsir Ris will huat because it is the greenest neighbourhood in SG. most liveable neighbourhood.

If the 3rd causeway is indeed to be built from Johor to Changi, we at Pasir Ris will sure Huat!

Quote Originally Posted by acosean View Post
    If the 3rd causeway is indeed to be built from Johor to Changi, we at Pasir Ris will sure Huat!
    i rather not, already planes flying around and another causeway, jam

yea i rather no 3rd causeway or mega malls.

instead, downtown east should continue to flourish as a family/lifestyle hub. no mega malls pls.

allow pasir ris to retain it's tranquility and thus having its own niche.