Thread: OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF ELEGANT RESIDENCES

Default OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF ELEGANT RESIDENCES

The previous Amber Towers which had been enbloc will soon be launched as Elegant Residences instead of the name Amber Skye. I guess developer has a reason for the change in name to Elegant signifying the high quality materials and furnishings that it uses in each apartment unit.

Guess what will be the psf launch price ?? This project is developed by China Sonangol Land, the same developer for the high end condo at Angullia Park which was sold at $5,000psf upwards. My bet ELEGANT RESIDENCES will be marketed at no less than $2000psf but no more than $3000psf. I leave it to your imagination.

ELEGANT RESIDENCES will have a commanding view of the sea in addition to the city and the landed property landscape. Neighboring Aalto is already selling at $2000psf on average.

So far no available information has been released yet, but this developer has already started construction at the actual site signifying the fact that they are cash rich and dont have to wait to sell their units to start construction.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post

So far no available information has been released yet, but this developer has already started construction at the actual site signifying the fact that they are cash rich and dont have to wait to sell their units to start construction.
    since already started construction, BCA approved already.
    can you get the floorplans, siteplan?

The previous Amber Towers which had been enbloc will soon be launched as Elegant Residences instead of the name Amber Skye. I guess developer has a reason for the change in name to Elegant signifying the high quality materials and furnishings that it uses in each apartment unit.

Guess what will be the psf launch price ?? This project is developed by China Sonangol Land, the same developer for the high end condo at Angullia Park which was sold at $5,000psf upwards. My bet ELEGANT RESIDENCES will be marketed at no less than $2000psf but no more than $3000psf. I leave it to your imagination.

ELEGANT RESIDENCES will have a commanding view of the sea in addition to the city and the landed property landscape. Neighboring Aalto is already selling at $2000psf on average.

Are u sure it will not be another "Aristo"?
    Your views n opinions doesn't carry much weight anymore, sad to say!
    Actually the lesser u say, the better.

brother Shawn, remember to remind the developers to consider giving discounts in view of the various CMs.

Good Luck

like i said in your other thread, your guesstimate on the price is actually pretty accurate, but dont quote me in case they decide to increase their price :P

however, "commanding view of the sea" is definitely off, since there's definitely another project higher and directly in front of it ...

Quote Originally Posted by fiat500 View Post
    Are u sure it will not be another "Aristo"?
    Your views n opinions doesn't carry much weight anymore, sad to say!
    Actually the lesser u say, the better.
    Dear good brother , can enlighten me more about this "Aristo"'s layout and the quality issues you guys mentioned?

Recently, I have been invited to a 3 bedder viewing but I did not go. However, last week I past by the project and was very enchanted by the bungalow house that seemed to be attached to the project.

Thanks in advance.

Your humble brother,
    Blackjack21Trader

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader View Post
    brother Shawn, remember to remind the developers to consider giving discounts in view of the various CMs.

Good Luck
    Hehe how i wish i can tell them to give 50% discount so that its easier for me to sell the units there for them. But its not going to happen. The unit at Amber Skye has unblocked city and a good sea view. And to top it all its freehold.

If i can get discount more than 20%, I myself will get a unit there.