Thread: Refinancing Recommendations

Default Refinancing Recommendations

Hi Gurus,

Me newbie at this... would appreciate any recommendations or suggestions for refinancing my apartment. My agreement ending in Dec13... some friends have told me to start looking around as the process to refinancing may take months.

Which banks offer the best rates now?

What are the pros and cons of fixed and floating?

Would it make any difference if refinancing for rental property vs own stay property?

What about legal fees, stamp duties.... etc?

Thank you in advance

OT
    I m glad u reapperared again. U disapperared for a long time.
    U ask gurus for advice on refinancinfg.
    I now ask you as a history guru to recommend me some real history bools.on the topic we talked abt last time.

Wow.... amazing.

You are still at it... can't let go... haha

If I had wanted to respond to you on this matter I would have already done so in the other thread wouldn't I? Clearly, you are intent on holding on to your assumptions, I think it is pointless for me to refute you. So I give up

Ok... how about this... you win... you are the champion...

Happy?

Anyway, I don't profess to be a guru in history or for that matter anything at all. My views and interpretations of events differ from you based on what I know and have read/studied (though not a lot). So no... I cannot/dare not recommend anything to you.

However, do not think for a second that I am dismissing your view points.

History is a subject dedicated to the study and preservation of the past. It is bound to get some, perhaps many details wrong due to the bias of historians, the prevailing political climate or plainly the sheer immensity of the subject itself. History is often perceived by governments as a sensitive, political subject, and corresponding attempts to censor it has distorted and twisted the veracity of the subject. For example, due to the misleading and limited portrayals of WW2 in Japanese textbooks, many Japanese students and even adults were falsely persuaded that Japan was the benevolent, misunderstood and even wronged party in WW2. Meanwhile, the Chinese government suppressed all historical accounts of the Tiananmen Incident from the general public, leading to a surprisingly successful effort of wiping out 4 June from the face of Chinese history.

Misleading statements, suppression of facts or even outright lies have significantly diminished the truthfulness of history, leading many to view it simply as a bundle of government-approved lies.

This is part of what you are trying to get at.... is it not?

The other part of what you are trying to get at concerns with what actions constitutes an act of a collaborator.

Whatever your assertions are... please continue your Singapore/LKY/Singaporeans/Gahmen ....etc bashing. I am not qualified to repudiate you. Neither do I have the energy.

Singapore despite what you think is a free country. We welcome Indonesians like yourself, proclaim you a talent and even accept your rantings. Please feel free to think and say what you want.

Thank you for enlightening us.

U talk a lot, but say very little.

My request was simple.
    Recommend me some real history books.
    Or if cannot recommend, just kindly tell me what history books u have read.
    A not so difficult request right?

Is repricing with same bank subjected to the same new rulings by the govt also?

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop View Post
    Is repricing with same bank subjected to the same new rulings by the govt also?
    I think it is.