Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: The Panorama

Quote Originally Posted by Dyna View Post
    Went down early this week to take a look at the development at one of the HDB flats nearby as well as to have a feel of the view. The view looks pretty good. The place is on high ground and if to get the higher floor, will have a pretty nice view of the surrounding. I think the units facing the school is good but must get higher floor ones. Maybe 6th or 7th floor above. The ones facing the landed development have the best view but I guess it will be expensive. Maybe 4th floor or above to have a nicer view.

Still considering one that is facing school or facing the landed estate. Saw in URA website that the transactions have increased in May.
    If you take picture from the HDB block behind the school (can't remember which block), the view would be better, we can see the whole project unblocked. The ones facing the landed development have really great view esp. in early morning, very dreamy to me, imagining we walk up to that view...

The units facing open space of the Anderson primary school are quite noisy in the morning, we came at around 9am, kids were out for their PE. But if you don't work from home or have babies stay at home, it should be ok.
    Attached Images Attached Images

[QUOTE=lbn;506511]
    Quote Originally Posted by giantcroco View Post
    Ya, stack 35 is sold out. Stack 39 still have high level units only. I think stack 10 left with 1 level 2 unit. Other 2+S stacks were not released when we bought are 4 and 16. I think stack 16 is quite good, even for low lvl units, because AMK 2 is lower than blk, and the view is not blocked by the school next door, it faces open space. But we thought it will be more expensive when it releases, so we got stack 35.
    hi 2+study unit for The Panorama left the last stack 04. highest floor.

enquiry: 9048 0660

is there any retail units there ?

i recall seeing some ads on retail shops in that area ... is it at Kingsford ?

[QUOTE=kaedenong;508083]
    Quote Originally Posted by lbn View Post

hi 2+study unit for The Panorama left the last stack 04. highest floor.

enquiry: 9048 0660
    Hi, how about stack 16? I think it is also 2+study and it has not been released yet, though the block is quite high ald.

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner View Post
    is there any retail units there ?

i recall seeing some ads on retail shops in that area ... is it at Kingsford ?
    hi there is no retail shops for The Panorama for sale. However, for Kingsford Waterbay there are 6 retail shops (fully sold) and 6 strata terrace and 2 strata semi-d for sale.

feel free to contact us @ 9048 0660 for immediate query response and showflat viewing appt

cheerios

Check out Our Artist Impression for A Clearer Vision of How The Panoramic Unblocked View Will Look Like :
    The Panorama

It is Just Wonderful !

How much?

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan View Post
    How much?
    Limited 2-bedroom Units Left!
    Attractive Prices from $1,186psf
    2 bedroom from ::::: $ 940k up
    3 Bedroom from ::::: $ 1.1mil up
    4 Bedroom from ::::: $ 1.5mil up
    5 Bedroom from ::::: $1.7mil up

Quote Originally Posted by newlaunchproperty View Post
    Limited 2-bedroom Units Left!
    Attractive Prices from $1,186psf
    2 bedroom from ::::: $ 940k up
    3 Bedroom from ::::: $ 1.1mil up
    4 Bedroom from ::::: $ 1.5mil up
    5 Bedroom from ::::: $1.7mil up
    What are the sizes?

Yowetan sounds like a very interested buyer.

I am planning for backup plan in case Henry Park primary has it's quota hit. I am looking at near Nan Hua primary. Wondering if 100 trees will be a good buy? I want to try.

And sell mt Sinai?

No. I intend to buy 1 in addition to the current landed I am holding to.

ok... And sell which family member's or relative's hdb this time round?

hi guys, anyone know the wardrobe laminates, kitchen laminates and Tiles (kitchen and bathrooms) used in Panorama showroom? thanks alot in advance... just wanna get a head start in reno for additional cupboards and tv console... thanks!

Heard that pana raise their price today. Does any agent friends know what stack are affected? Just wondering why Wheellock is doing that especially in this soft market

Quote Originally Posted by Eleven View Post
    Heard that pana raise their price today. Does any agent friends know what stack are affected? Just wondering why Wheellock is doing that especially in this soft market
    News paper is telling lies or the agents are smoking lies? How can Panorama raise price when the overall sales figure is plummeting?

Where did you hear this? It makes no sense when sales are already of this state.

If anything I believe is a price drop rather than increase, my guess is make some units looks pricey and the others become star buys.

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan View Post
    News paper is telling lies or the agents are smoking lies? How can Panorama raise price when the overall sales figure is plummeting?
    It is confirmed. The increase in minimum - $2 k to $3 k. Think wheellock is trying to test the market.

Quote Originally Posted by pluto View Post
    Where did you hear this? It makes no sense when sales are already of this state.

If anything I believe is a price drop rather than increase, my guess is make some units looks pricey and the others become star buys.
    I was taken by surprise as well........did not believe initially like you, but with multiple validation, it is confirmed that wheellock increased the price for pana.

I was taken by surprise as well........did not believe initially like you, but with multiple validation, it is confirmed that wheellock increased the price for pana.
    Not surprise, web developer has met the min sales they want...they got no stress and don't need to reduce price, or can increase price.,.. Is their choice....

Anyone has the lastest photos of the development progress?

How's the sales, are there any more 2BR units?

Quote Originally Posted by Xaviourz View Post
    Yes, 2BR still available.
    If interested, you can text or call me @ 81883186

Dyna,

I had created a facebook grp (just for residents) and had uploaded the development photos for sharing. The grp is currently quite empty but i wish to gather as many residents as possible.. Spread the words k..

Quote Originally Posted by Francisyeo2882 View Post
    Dyna,

I had created a facebook grp (just for residents) and had uploaded the development photos for sharing. The grp is currently quite empty but i wish to gather as many residents as possible.. Spread the words k..
    What's the fb group name?

Hi incubus22,

JUst go to Facebook and search "The Panorama (Residents). It is a closed group, but anyone can approve your request. Welcome to the group.. It is a small group but hoping to grow it.

Quote Originally Posted by Francisyeo2882 View Post
    Hi incubus22,

JUst go to Facebook and search "The Panorama (Residents). It is a closed group, but anyone can approve your request. Welcome to the group.. It is a small group but hoping to grow it.
    Awesome! Thanks Francisyeo2882! I have been looking for one. Just sent my request over. Look forward to meeting fellow future residents there

Quote Originally Posted by Dyna View Post
    Anyone has the lastest photos of the development progress?
    Hi Dyna, here is the link for photos of The Panorama Condo Progress.
    http://www.propertyhunt.sg/the-panorama-condo/#progress
    Last edited by yongyong85; 01-05-16 at 23:21. Reason: wrong

Thumbs up Panorama Condo Floor Plan and Price List

Quote Originally Posted by Xaviourz View Post
    We do have limited units left for 2BR and 2BR+study.
    Check it out here: http://www.propertyhunt.sg/the-panor...nd-price-list/
    With all the Panorama Condo floor plan and price list of available units.