Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: The Venue Residences / Shoppes

wonder if its the doing of the agent or the developer....

Quote Originally Posted by Property Hunter View Post
    I'm a newbie who had just started hunting to get my first private property. I went into The Venue showroom last Saturday. I was greeted by one of the property agents who happily told me I came at a right time. Why? Because the developer was giving a 22% discount for all the available units. After going through all showrooms, I finally decided on a 840sqf 2-bedder. After the 22% discount, the price quoted to me was $1.245M, which roughly translated to $1488psf! Just imagine without the 22% discount, it would be $1900psf!!! For $1900psf I wouldn't even consider Potong Pasir. Maybe this tactic is not new to many veterans here, but I hope to alert those newbies in this forum like myself on this.
    In the first place how can the venue be 1900 psf for 2bedder is impossible . if it worth 1900 psf selling at 1488 psf do you think still have unit left and you have a chance to buy by now .

This is all agent sale talk only . you go far east project they give you even more discount . haha

Quote Originally Posted by Property Hunter View Post
    I'm a newbie who had just started hunting to get my first private property. I went into The Venue showroom last Saturday. I was greeted by one of the property agents who happily told me I came at a right time. Why? Because the developer was giving a 22% discount for all the available units. After going through all showrooms, I finally decided on a 840sqf 2-bedder. After the 22% discount, the price quoted to me was $1.245M, which roughly translated to $1488psf! Just imagine without the 22% discount, it would be $1900psf!!! For $1900psf I wouldn't even consider Potong Pasir. Maybe this tactic is not new to many veterans here, but I hope to alert those newbies in this forum like myself on this.
    quite incredulous the sale tactic. Could it be the agent actually meant 2%?

i guess the agent is probably just pulling a fast one on us, terrible

Took pictures over the weekend and posted them on skyscrapercity forum:

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1777332

Any one here buying or has bought Venue Residences?

Quote Originally Posted by Whipcream View Post
    Any one here buying or has bought Venue Residences?
    Lol. U joined forum for almost 3 yrs and this is ur first post? U have bought a unit or r thinking of buying one?

Hi Mr Tan. Thinking to.
    I joined forum but active in other topic and not this mah

U bought a unit at Venue?

Is there a Facebook account for residents who have bought Venue Residences.? Im looking for a forum tat only contained genuine advise by residents or genuine buyers, with no agent input.

Quote Originally Posted by Whipcream View Post
    Hi Mr Tan. Thinking to.
    I joined forum but active in other topic and not this mah

U bought a unit at Venue?
    Ah... I see...

Have u read the previous 17 pages of forum posts yet? Think some of them offer pretty good advices.

R u in a hurry? If not, u can wait for the launch of the MCC project at Mayappa Chettiar Rd first before deciding.

No lah. I jus kaypoh 38 busybody only. No vested interest here.

Hi all. I just bought a unit at Venue Res. Was wondering how many future Venue Res owner here?
    Shall we form a private forum only for Venue Residences residents? So that we can update one another of the progress of Venue.
    I came across many condo projs have their private Face Book group created by their residents. I guess because most of these projs are large proj with large no. of residents.
    I once created a FB grp for Venue residents. But not sure how to do it well as nobody join the grp. So I deleted it. Anyone here wanna start the ball rolling and open one private FB group chat for Venue official owner?

Support, but not very active in FB. but still Support

Found this link to have a view of Venue showflat interior!
    Can have some idea.
    http://www.cdlhome.com.sg/misc/theve...3/index_1.html

Support a private forum, but not sure how many owners are reading this forum. Not many mentions of Venue online, but found this recent review, albeit written by an agent: http://sgpropertyreviews.com/reviews...es-a-good-buy/

Quote Originally Posted by twg View Post
    Support a private forum, but not sure how many owners are reading this forum. Not many mentions of Venue online, but found this recent review, albeit written by an agent: http://sgpropertyreviews.com/reviews...es-a-good-buy/
    Reads like an unbiased writeup, consideration given to some pretty solid points, whether in or against the favour of Venue.

Like the article said. All condo project got it pros and cons.

Happy new year friends! Chanced upon this review written 2 months ago before everyone got busy with the festive season, just wanted to share!

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/new-p...-review-117052

Not that I am putting the Venue down. The reason why it is not selling well is because it has missed opportunities to do so. When the market was hot, it did not launch. When TDSR was announced, the Venue lost its appeal. The Venue is also near the PIE. Noise is an issue. In terms of distance from MRT, it is further away than Saintz and Senette. It is a leasehold. Those who knows the area well will choose condos at Leicester Road and Woodsville Close because these condos are freehold/999yrs. They are also nearer to the Poiz, the new mall and MRT.
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

Quote Originally Posted by ecimbew View Post
    Not that I am putting the Venue down. The reason why it is not selling well is because it has missed opportunities to do so. When the market was hot, it did not launch. When TDSR was announced, the Venue lost its appeal. The Venue is also near the PIE. Noise is an issue. In terms of distance from MRT, it is further away than Saintz and Senette. It is a leasehold. Those who knows the area well will choose condos at Leicester Road and Woodsville Close because these condos are freehold/999yrs. They are also nearer to the Poiz, the new mall and MRT.
    yeah, Leicester rd Condos n apartment are freehold. only Woodsvale28 is on state-land 99-lease.

Thumbs up Great pictures and updates!

Quote Originally Posted by 081828 View Post
    Took pictures over the weekend and posted them on skyscrapercity forum:

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1777332
    Great pictures and updates! Thank you.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast