Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: The Venue Residences / Shoppes

Quote Originally Posted by nickq View Post
    the location is really bad. sandwiched by one expressway and one major road. Think fengshui will be quite bad?
    i hate the messy junction outside this development, a stone throw away.

cant imagine staying right in front of it unless u choose the unit facing inside, not the big roads pls.

Prospective buyers should look at units facing the landed. Less noise and no afternoon sun.

Quote Originally Posted by babyt View Post
    i hate the messy junction outside this development, a stone throw away.

cant imagine staying right in front of it unless u choose the unit facing inside, not the big roads pls.
    yea the junction is bad. very noisy and no doubt dusty.

i think eight riversuites is better. yes there are 2 big roads, but way better than a junction of 2 big roads and the PIE! nearer to city too.
    I've had enough. I'm done!!!

visited the showroom today. decent size crowd but definitely not overwhelming like sky vue. was impressed by the layout which is well thought out with minimal wasted space. reminded me of sennett residence which has a similarly generous layout. bedroom sizes are decent and can fit in queen size bed while the living room size is also pretty comfortable.

also noted the 6 "landed" 2 bedder units which are abt 106sqm. interesting concept but overall quantum quite steep at 1.5m plus. wonder whether these will be the first to go?

anyone considering getting a unit there?

Quote Originally Posted by Sendall View Post
    visited the showroom today. decent size crowd but definitely not overwhelming like sky vue. was impressed by the layout which is well thought out with minimal wasted space. reminded me of sennett residence which has a similarly generous layout. bedroom sizes are decent and can fit in queen size bed while the living room size is also pretty comfortable.

also noted the 6 "landed" 2 bedder units which are abt 106sqm. interesting concept but overall quantum quite steep at 1.5m plus. wonder whether these will be the first to go?

anyone considering getting a unit there?
    Hi... how about the finishing? Marble or homogenous tiles?

Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast