Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 216

Thread: The Venue Residences / Shoppes

  1. #41
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sendall View Post
    I believe you must be vested in sant ritz so it is natural you are singing it's praises. However the units are a bit too small for my liking. The 3 bedroom compact at sant ritz is only 882sqft? It also has 2 aircon ledges and a balcony so i'm not sure it is really efficient. This is also about the size of a 2 bedder in the venue and sennett resi. I would therefore stick to my original choice of sennett resi. Comparison of sales at both developments is also an indication which is more desirable?
    Agree that each individual has his own preference.
    Yes I do have vested interest in Sant Ritz, which is why I am familiar with Sennett R as well. I went to see the Sennett R way before Sant Ritz was launched and had no doubt the showflat and finishing was impressive. But being not able to afford its 3+S and above, the Senett R will have the worst layouts for me. All its 3 bedders have open kitchen and balconies big enough to set up 4 mahjong tables or more. And I can feel the washing machine in the living room of a Sennett 3 bedder. I need a closed kitchen, at least 2 bedrooms with queen sized beds, washing machine tucked away from my sight while I am sitting on my sofa. Which is why Sant Ritz works best for me due to its layout.

    Having been familiar with Sennett R and Sant Ritz, and now seeing the floor plans of Venue, I stand by my personal opinion that Sennett R had the worst individual unit layouts (unless 3+S and above).

    By the way, sales at Sant Ritz is not too bad either. Already 70% sold till date. Besides its rowhouses and the 3-bedders facing Upp. Sgoon Rd, practically everything is sold too. Sennett R is not fully sold yet too, if I am correct?


  2. #42
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002 View Post
    Sennett R is my guess ...
    My guess too...


  3. #43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sunboy77 View Post
    Hahaha I probably would if I have no more choices at Potong Pasir.
    But why live with the bad layout of Sennett Residence if I can have better ones at Sant Ritz or Venue Res?
    On layout, the venue is indeed efficient & liveable! Find sennett's layout not so bad la. Decent size. Their sales results speak for itself. Anyway not much units to choose from now. Between e other 2, am more impressed w venue.


  4. #44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sendall View Post
    That's the biggest bugbear otherwise it would be a great development!
    Can't agree more


  5. #45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sunboy77 View Post
    Agree that each individual has his own preference.
    Yes I do have vested interest in Sant Ritz, which is why I am familiar with Sennett R as well. I went to see the Sennett R way before Sant Ritz was launched and had no doubt the showflat and finishing was impressive. But being not able to afford its 3+S and above, the Senett R will have the worst layouts for me. All its 3 bedders have open kitchen and balconies big enough to set up 4 mahjong tables or more. And I can feel the washing machine in the living room of a Sennett 3 bedder. I need a closed kitchen, at least 2 bedrooms with queen sized beds, washing machine tucked away from my sight while I am sitting on my sofa. Which is why Sant Ritz works best for me due to its layout.

    Having been familiar with Sennett R and Sant Ritz, and now seeing the floor plans of Venue, I stand by my personal opinion that Sennett R had the worst individual unit layouts (unless 3+S and above).

    By the way, sales at Sant Ritz is not too bad either. Already 70% sold till date. Besides its rowhouses and the 3-bedders facing Upp. Sgoon Rd, practically everything is sold too. Sennett R is not fully sold yet too, if I am correct?
    Well to each his own then. I believe that is why the market is working well, everyone will have their own criteria when picking. That is prob why Sennett R found buyers for its 70plus different layouts? ( really got so many ah? But I'll take yr word for it).

    Good to hear that sant ritz is doing well. I have nothing agst the development just that it would not be something that I would buy myself. For Sennett R, I believe more than 90% sold. Remember seeing Sennett R ad in the paper stating 25 units left which are prob the penthouses and low level 4 bedders that are huge in quantum. would be tough for tuan sing to move these I guess.


  6. #46

    Default

    Good to have a good discussion. Vested in Sant Ritz as well. Think senette R has first mover advantage which has attributed to its good sales. Likewise, not sure how The Venue would fare as the other 2 would have soaked up some demand for the area.

    Every layout will have its own supporters and detractors. My only concern with sant ritz is the track record of the developer. It is relatively unknown, so fingers crossed.


  7. #47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by visionary75 View Post
    Good to have a good discussion. Vested in Sant Ritz as well. Think senette R has first mover advantage which has attributed to its good sales. Likewise, not sure how The Venue would fare as the other 2 would have soaked up some demand for the area.

    Every layout will have its own supporters and detractors. My only concern with sant ritz is the track record of the developer. It is relatively unknown, so fingers crossed.
    agree on the 1st mover advantage for sennett r. i guess there must have been something i missed abt sant ritz since there are quite a no of supporters here. will head down the show room to have a 2nd look when i have time.

    not sure abt response as well but i personally feel that sales of 40-50% on launch weekend would be considered a good result.


  8. #48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sendall View Post
    agree on the 1st mover advantage for sennett r. i guess there must have been something i missed abt sant ritz since there are quite a no of supporters here. will head down the show room to have a 2nd look when i have time.

    not sure abt response as well but i personally feel that sales of 40-50% on launch weekend would be considered a good result.
    I went down to see all 3 show flats and in fact I kinda dislike the floor plan and finishing for Sant ritz. The showflat for the 3 bedder is deceiving as one of the rooms was modified smaller to show a bigger living area. With the original living room size, there are enough space to put a decent dining table. I am not a supporter of Sant ritz but I have to agree their facade is more unique as compared to the rest.


  9. #49

    Default

    Heard 60% of commercial unit sold today.


  10. #50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008 View Post
    Heard 60% of commercial unit sold today.
    Any news on residential?


Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •