Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: The Inflora @ Flora Drive (99 Years Leasehold, Hong Leong)

43sqm is kind of cosy. It all depends on preference. Some prefer spacious than cosiness.

Anyway for alll of us who just bought, are we intending it to be an investment or for owm stay?

I'm likely to be both.

i'll see if I can rent it out..

Congrats to all first time owners, this is your step to financial freedom. Always take a step at a time.

where is the facebook page??? haha..

Just curious to know, are all of you guys first time property buyers? (not affected by cooling measures)

Quote Originally Posted by darkchocolates View Post
    43sqm is kind of cosy. It all depends on preference. Some prefer spacious than cosiness.

Anyway for alll of us who just bought, are we intending it to be an investment or for owm stay?

I'm likely to be both.
    Same here... If the rental market is good then, why not earn some passive income? Even though I hope to stay in such a beautiful development too...

Quote Originally Posted by gav108 View Post
    Not just bin centre, but also because the substation is there, n because there is this utilities building (power generater?) next to it. There's this talk about negative effects of staying near dense electrical waves...but if u don't buy such talk then that's fine. I m not sure if there's any credible research to back this up...
    I was doing some research online with regards to the substation matter and it seemed difficult to get any info. But I'm sure Singapore got standard one. Will not allow any residential development to be so near to a substation if it's hazardous.

*although I still find that building monstrous looking*

Quote Originally Posted by inflora b View Post
    hi to all, new one bedder owner checking in. glad to see so many owners here. How does everyone feel about the average size of 43 sq m for one bedders? I think 40 sq m might be a norm in the future even for suburban.
    I thought the space and layout was quite live-able. Only concern is the lack of storage space.

Quote Originally Posted by rk View Post
    I thought the space and layout was quite live-able. Only concern is the lack of storage space.
    I guess for one or two persons there ain't much things to store? Lol

But the balcony do take up some space. Quite a percentage of the room. Some might love it and some dont. I thought it'll be a great place to have weekend breakfast or dinner!!

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax View Post
    Just curious to know, are all of you guys first time property buyers? (not affected by cooling measures)
    I am hdb upgrader, second time buyer here. I am also SPR, so I need to get rid of my hdb before I exercise for inflora. So yes I am affected by cooling measure as I need to pay 5% additional dtamp duty

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax View Post
    First time buyer here. waited since 2012 to enter the market. had a good ballot number and paid slightly more for pool view.

Quote Originally Posted by inflora b View Post

First time buyer here. waited since 2012 to enter the market. had a good ballot number and paid slightly more for pool view.
    can check pool view how much psf more huh?
    previously I oso bought a HL project & the psf for a mm pool view is abt $100psf more.

Quote Originally Posted by rk View Post
    Please do! We can form a community even before the development is completed yet!
    Facebook group was created ,I believe it'll be easier for us to discuss as well as keeping track on topics.
    There are uncertainties on my purchase on inflora as I have to sell off my HDB within a month. If any things happened I shall exit the group .

https://www.facebook.com/groups/199180643602330/

Quote Originally Posted by goodchong View Post
    Facebook group was created ,I believe it'll be easier for us to discuss as well as keeping track on topics.
    There are uncertainties on my purchase on inflora as I have to sell off my HDB within a month. If any things happened I shall exit the group .

Great thanks for creating!

Good chong, But I'm sure you have paid booking fee on it already? It'll be a waste if you decide to let it go!

Good chong, But I'm sure you have paid booking fee on it already? It'll be a waste if you decide to let it go!
    Can u still get a paper divorce and keep the hdb?
    How about selling it to your own parents and will it back to u?
    Last edited by indomie; 31-10-13 at 11:00.

first time buyer for me and my partner too. we've been looking around since last year as well. Missed a few opportunities and finally managed to get a good ballot number so we went for it!

happy and excited!

It will be a waste if I miss it.. the amount i pay for inflora in most new development is just enough to pay for a studio...

now my HDB is on lelong

Quote Originally Posted by indomie View Post
    Can u still get a paper divorce and keep the hdb?
    How about selling it to your own parents and will it back to u?
    well.. I am still single and available :P, the HDB bought under sibling scheme.
    my MOP just lapse and I am entitle to sell it but have to say the market now is really quiet.

Quote Originally Posted by elusia View Post
    first time buyer for me and my partner too. we've been looking around since last year as well. Missed a few opportunities and finally managed to get a good ballot number so we went for it!

happy and excited!
    one bedder or is it bigger?

Almost all completely sold out... left 6 x 3BR units on level 1, and 5 x penthouse/duplex (3BR) units.

I expected about 70% to be sold on day 1, but this project far exceeded what I thought...

11 units left, WAW this one is best in Flora Road/Drive - in terms of speed of sales.

Just got a 2+study. First investment as currently living in a rented hdb.

Looking forward to 2017 and having to know all the great neighbors here.

Thanks goodchong for setting up the facebook page.

Hi everyone, nice to meet you! 2nd property for my husband and me, so had to pay the 7% ABSD.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Wong View Post
    Almost all completely sold out... left 6 x 3BR units on level 1, and 5 x penthouse/duplex (3BR) units.

I expected about 70% to be sold on day 1, but this project far exceeded what I thought...
    Confirmed that underlying demand for private homes is still strong so long the price remain affordable and quantum is less than $1M for MM.

Quote Originally Posted by digital angel View Post
    Thanks goodchong for setting up the facebook page.

Hi everyone, nice to meet you! 2nd property for my husband and me, so had to pay the 7% ABSD.
    Welcome, I find it hard to keep track of topics in forum, many queries of our fellow inflorians raised was lost touch

Again.. the fb group as follow :

Quote Originally Posted by latour View Post
    11 units left, WAW this one is best in Flora Road/Drive - in terms of speed of sales.
    probably due to the discount given on launch day. I was pleasantly surprised by the price too, esp for one bedders.

Quote Originally Posted by goodchong View Post
    Welcome, I find it hard to keep track of topics in forum, many queries of our fellow inflorians raised was lost touch

Again.. the fb group as follow :
    Thanks for creating! I had requested to join the fb group.

There is also this other page on fb.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Condo...4466348?ref=hl

Jus sent request to join too!

How many units are left?