Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: The Inflora @ Flora Drive (99 Years Leasehold, Hong Leong)

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Wong View Post
    Nope. Like I mentioned, the official price list release date from the developer is on Fri, 25 Oct to all parties. Any other prices that you see are all guesses/estimates, unless you are the developers.

However, you can still view and book units via a cheque from 12-22 for VIP's; please contact me if you wish to do so. Periodically sometimes developers (for example Tag A @ Tagore) give discounts on 1st day purchases; I don't think there will be (no wind currently), but if there are any I will also update everyone on my list.
    nice, thx for the clarification

Actually the indicative prices are usually more or less what the prices will be, based on the past projects. But of course for example, 4xxK may relate to just a handful units of the lower floors/non-pool facing.
    Based on past projects too, on VIP preview day, prices usually enjoy the early bird discounts of about 2-3% which after that , may be removed at the developers discretion.

Irresistible Prices!!!

1 Bedroom (462-495sqf) From $4xxK Only!

2 Bedroom (742-818sqf) from $6xxK Only!

2+Study (818-882sqf) from $7xxK Only!

3 Bedroom (1033-1108sqf) from $8xxK Only!

4 Bedroom (1302-1334sqf) from $10xxK Only!

Got this info:

1 Bedroom - fr $486k , 2 Bedroom - fr $682k,
    3 Bedroom - fr $878k , 4 Bedroom - fr $1.068 mil !!

so ex, palm isle 1 bedder much bigger price was from 441k only.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop View Post
    Got this info:

This is more than what I expected. Quite expensive.

Got this info:

confirmed? if like this, surely over-priced, will give it a miss

what will be the ideal price you guys looking at for 1 br?

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...te/842850.html
    Last edited by seek0001; 10-10-13 at 22:09.

Quote Originally Posted by seek0001 View Post
    what will be the ideal price you guys looking at for 1 br?

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...te/842850.html
    last year parc olympia 495sqft@457k (925psf), palm isles 506sqft@438k (867psf)

this inflora has 120 studios, and 463sqft only, for me 450k-460k is more reasonable according to today's market, already 10% higher than pi, 5% higher than po, and don't forget more absd as well
    Last edited by terrynfs; 10-10-13 at 22:21.

Given the smaller unit size, price should be same as palm isles, around 440k.

Given the smaller unit size, price should be same as palm isles, around 440k.
    486k is way too much (if plus 7% absd is 520k!!), cannot compete with pi/po/hp, and for me the layout of the 1 bedder is not good too
    anyway, i have to say 1.068m for a 1302 4 bedder is a good deal

is the indicative pricing pretty much confirmed? I'm hoping there will be some early bird discounts...I think they price it so high because there is no such projects with lower pricing at this moment.

is the indicative pricing pretty much confirmed? I'm hoping there will be some early bird discounts...I think they price it so high because there is no such projects with lower pricing at this moment.
    agree with you, but they should notice all those high priced projects are not selling well

base on current price, 1 bedder too high (ps. 1/3 of the total units are 1 bedder), 2 bedder high, 3 bedder ok, 4 bedder good buy

Quote Originally Posted by terrynfs View Post
    last year parc olympia 495sqft@457k (925psf), palm isles 506sqft@438k (867psf)

this inflora has 120 studios, and 463sqft only, for me 450k-460k is more reasonable according to today's market, already 10% higher than pi, 5% higher than po, and don't forget more absd as well
    last year coe 50k now 90k
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

Quote Originally Posted by radha08 View Post
    last year coe 50k now 90k
    true, but note supply of coe is reduced, supply/unsold/vacant of condo is increasing, absd much higher also

true, but note supply of coe is reduced, supply/unsold/vacant of condo is increasing, absd much higher also
    Hmm, isn't land getting lesser as the years go by, construction costs getting higher and difficulties of getting in the foreign labours increases? And houses supposed to be cheaper huh?

Quote Originally Posted by EK@East View Post
    Hmm, isn't land getting lesser as the years go by, construction costs getting higher and difficulties of getting in the foreign labours increases? And houses supposed to be cheaper huh?
    There might be a small correction, in the longer term, property in singapore still look good. Singaporeans are rushing to buying property as shown in the recently years. They know that their property will appreciate in a longer term.

Quote Originally Posted by EK@East View Post
    if you read news, cov drops from 30+k last year to 15k, condo price drops 1.6% from Aug to Sep.

construction cost get higher, but absd also, developer wants keep profit, but investors need fair revenue margin as well

and i never say they should price it cheaper than previous projects, if you read carefully, what i said is from 450-460k is more reasonable, and more than 10% higher than pi already

Indicative is not confirmed though... developers will only release pricing on 25 Oct (official launch), but showroom will be available for VIP pre-launch viewing with an appointment between 12-22 Oct.

I'm already bringing in a few friends and clients have a look tomorrow for the preview and next week, and if you will like to view too please give me a call. If you're really interested, you can always a cheque for booking, then see if the price is worthwhile when it is officially released. If it is not, you can withdraw your booking.

I'll try to post some showroom preview pictures in my next post. Drove in yesterday, and it's all hidden and covered up now.

If the 1BR psf is as low as advertised (between $950-$1050 psf), it'll be worthwhile buy, considering that a 1BR at Stratum costs about $1,300 psf...

Indicative is not confirmed though... developers will only release pricing on 25 Oct (official launch), but showroom will be available for VIP pre-launch viewing with an appointment between 12-22 Oct.

I'm already bringing in a few friends and clients have a look tomorrow for the preview and next week, and if you will like to view too please give me a call. If you're really interested, you can always a cheque for booking, then see if the price is worthwhile when it is officially released. If it is not, you can withdraw your booking.

I'll try to post some showroom preview pictures in my next post. Drove in yesterday, and it's all hidden and covered up now.

If the 1BR psf is as low as advertised (between $950-$1050 psf), it'll be worthwhile buy, considering that a 1BR at Stratum costs about $1,300 psf...
    totally agree, if 1 bedder start from 950, die die i will buy one, but if start from 1050, then i will keep the bullet and see

Default eBrochure!

Update! Complete eBrochure with finalized floor plans was just released an hour ago~

Please drop me an email and I'll send it over to you:
    [email protected]

Alternatively, you can also drop me a text at:
    97 123456

You can also book a VIP viewing appointment from tomorrow till 22 Oct (VIP preview) here.

Better launch asap before the buyers start to see clearly the market downwards trend. The recent cooling measures have taken toll. It'a about time to have some correction on the historical high housing price, after the demand is weakened by the ABSD and TDSR.

totally agree, if 1 bedder start from 950, die die i will buy one, but if start from 1050, then i will keep the bullet and see
    if 1 bedder at > $950psf is expensive alrdy. liddat u may as well get dnest.

Quote Originally Posted by mermaid View Post
    I dont think D'nest is a good choice as it is very much over crowded and near expressway. It is cheap becos the land cost is cheap.

This project for 4 bedders and above is a good steal with low rise concept. In near future, you might not be able to differentiate btw HDB, EC and PC with high rise design. I also realised that HDB nowadays also start to have balconies.

Quote Originally Posted by mermaid View Post
    $950-$999 psf units for Dnest are only for 3-4 bedders units now though... in general, the smaller the unit, the higher the PSF. D'Nest is very worth the money for big units, because the quantum is generally low, and it's not too far from the MRT. Plus, it's by CDL and they make quality stuff.

Anyway, 1 bedder units are already sold out for D'Nest, the last one that I see was transacted in May '13, 484 sqf @ $1,257 psf for $565,440.

So if the 1BR for Inflora is in the early $1k+ psf, it is still a pretty decent sum worth considering.

$950-$999 psf units for Dnest are only for 3-4 bedders units now though... in general, the smaller the unit, the higher the PSF.

Anyway, 1 bedder units are already sold out for D'Nest, the last one that I see was transacted in May '13, 484 sqf @ $1,257 psf for $565,440.

So if the 1BR for Inflora is in the early $1k+ psf, it is still a pretty decent sum worth considering.
    I think you are wasting your effort persuading to those that have already bought a unit in Drive1 or 3.

Smaller units are easier to rent and sell eventually and in return higher $ psf. I guess S'poreans basically opt for new property if they could afford or qualify. If you intend to resell to S' poreans, it would be damn difficult nowadays.

$950-$999 psf units for Dnest are only for 3-4 bedders units now though... in general, the smaller the unit, the higher the PSF. D'Nest is very worth the money for big units, because the quantum is generally low, and it's not too far from the MRT. Plus, it's by CDL and they make quality stuff.

d'nest starts from 1029psf (484sqft@498k), it is walkable to MRT, much better layout (for 1 bedder), and before TDSR

imho, 1 bedder at inflora at > $950psf is not worth considering liao cos one can always wait for the last plot of CDL land which is even nearer to Pasir Rs mrt.

d'nest starts from 1029psf (484sqft@498k), it is walkable to MRT, much better layout (for 1 bedder), and before TDSR
    & maintenance for dnest is oso cheaper

[QUOTE=terrynfs;437167]d'nest starts from 1029psf (484sqft@498k), it is walkable to MRT, much better layout (for 1 bedder)

I noticed Dnest is offering to agents of 3% commission now. It seem like there is a price reduction as well. I guess the developer is eager to sell away all units given the market is slowing down.

I still remember those wealthy family used to purchase private property away from the crowded areas..but now it is different.

Quote Originally Posted by Strata View Post
    I noticed Dnest is offering to agents of 3% commission now. It seem like there is a price reduction as well. I guess the developer is eager to sell away all units given the market is slowing down.

I still remember those wealthy family used to purchase private property away from the crowded areas..but now it is different.
    they r trying to get rid of the large units of dnest so tat they can launch the last plot of land.
    they dun hv much time to waste for the lease yr for the 5th plot is oso 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Strata View Post
    I dont think D'nest is a good choice as it is very much over crowded and near expressway. It is cheap becos the land cost is cheap.

This project for 4 bedders and above is a good steal with low rise concept. In near future, you might not be able to differentiate btw HDB, EC and PC with high rise design. I also realised that HDB nowadays also start to have balconies.
    so u feel inflora is better den dnest?

[QUOTE=Strata;437174]
    d'nest starts from 1029psf (484sqft@498k), it is walkable to MRT, much better layout (for 1 bedder)

currently both HDB and condo in downward trend due to TDSR