Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Monthly URA Sales Data

u didnt say anything about The Glades le.
    the firepower brought against JG/JLD is way beyond the firepower against the condos that have been listed.

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful View Post
    so much noise about Jurong's PSF higher than Bishan.
    so little noise about Tanah Merah's PSF higher than Bishan.
    have the slight impression forummers here are biased against Jurong.
    I agree there is a bias because Jurong has an image problem as a smoky industrial estate that will need a long time to shake off. For example, after 20 years, I am still vividly remember the chocolate smell that linger in the air around the boon lay area.

It is hard to people to imagine that Jurong can be transformed into the likes of a 2nd Tampines or better.

But for Tanah Merah, I think majority of people will see it as a doorstep away from Changi Airport and its future development (Jewel) , Changi Business Park, East Coast Park and the greenery & idyllic neighborhood.

Hence, while many people see the psf from The Glades as overpriced, it shock has been very much watered down but the positive things mentioned above.

But for the same psf at Jurong Gateway, many people will add the industrial town image to the record price, thus aggravating the shock even more.

That is just my 2 cents.

half beast half freak

u didnt say anything about The Glades le.
    it is not my responsibility to dig out all the overpriced new launches in sg

the firepower brought against JG/JLD is way beyond the firepower against the condos that have been listed.
    so now u see the disservice R33 has brought to JG & JLD?

Here once in a while

Thanks Bargain Hunter!
    Just Do It! 要拼才会赢!

good luck bargain hunting everyone. i see and type until i blur. the selection is so plentiful. in all, there are 19,048 units which have been approved for sale (launched and unlaunched units) which are unsold.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberknight View Post
    Thanks Bargain Hunter!

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast