Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Land Storm is Here!! (Part II)

Quote Originally Posted by proper-t View Post
    Does detached housing form the entire landed segment?

Apts in the non-landed segment and completed condos dipped by 0.3 % in Q3 2013, does that mean non-landed storm is coming?

URA statistics on the other hand is telling me that the ENTIRE landed segment has been increasing every quarter.

Q1 2013 index 244.1

Q2 2013 Index 244.9

Q3 2013 Index 245.6
    detached housing has fallen by over 1 % in the last quarter and detached housing owners are supposed to be the most wealthy of all.

So can you explain what happen to your theory of

1) No new supply (especially detached housing)
    2) 20,000??? RICH new citizen?
    3) Landed property owners (Especially detached housing) have deep pocket and holding power?
    4) Landed owners are not affected by TDSR because they are CASH RICH?
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post
    detached housing has fallen by over 1 % in the last quarter and detached housing owners are supposed to be the most wealthy of all.

3) Landed property owners (Especially detached housing) have deep pocket and holding power?
    You are the one hollering about Land Storm is coming/is here.

If anyone should worry about their credibility, its you not me as the URA statistics for the LANDED segment paints a very clear picture.

Q1 2013 index 244.1

Q2 2013 Index 244.9

Q3 2013 Index 245.6

Any normal person would have hung their head in shame and departed from this thread but then, we all know about your mental problems now thanks to hopeful.

You are the one hollering about Land Storm is coming/is here.

If anyone should worry about their credibility, its you not me as the URA statistics for the LANDED segment paints a very clear picture.

Q1 2013 index 244.1

Q2 2013 Index 244.9

Q3 2013 Index 245.6

Any normal person would have hung their head in shame and departed from this thread but then, we all know about your mental problems now thanks to hopeful.
    Can you see that arrow is pointing downwards and transaction volume is at record low?

5) Low transaction volume is good for landed property.

"Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Can you see that arrow is pointing downwards and transaction volume is at record low?

So based on your explanation above and the article below, does it mean that completed non-landed storm is HERE !

Private home resale prices down for 2nd month

Published on Oct 29, 2013

By Melissa Tan

RESALE prices of private homes fell again last month after declines in August, underlining the view that the market is weakening.

Overall prices dipped 0.7 per cent in September from August, according to the Singapore Residential Price Index yesterday.

This followed a revised 0.4 per cent dip in August from July, a stark turnaround from the flash estimate, which had tipped a rise of 0.1 per cent.

The trend "could point towards a turning point in the price trend of private residential properties," said SLP International research head Nicholas Mak.

The last time overall resale prices fell for two consecutive months was in May and June this year but those were smaller dips of 0.2 per cent and 0.1 per cent respectively.

Overall resale prices have fallen 0.7 per cent from June 30 to Sept 30.

It is not just prices that are feeling the chill from buyers. The number of private home resales recorded in the third quarter - 1,478 units - was 57 per cent lower than in the corresponding period last year, the Singapore Real Estate Exchange said earlier this month.

Consultants said private home buyers were likely lured away from older completed units to new projects where some developers cut prices last month.

This trend could continue this quarter if developers continue to lower new-launch prices to move units, they added.

Popular new launches last month included CapitaLand's Sky Vue in Bishan, which sold for a median price of $1,401 per sq ft (psf), and UOL's Thomson Three at Bright Hill Drive, where units were on sale for a median $1,362 psf.

Besides offering newer designs, developer sales allow payment to be made in instalments and do not require immediate financing, unlike resale deals, said R'ST Research director Ong Kah Seng.

Last month's price declines hit the central region hardest due to a large supply of unsold units and dampened investor demand on the back of a softening rental market, Mr Ong said.

Private home resale prices there tumbled 1.7 per cent in September from August to follow a revised 0.8 per cent decline from July.

But resale prices in the suburbs eked out a marginal 0.1 per cent rise from August to September after dipping 0.1 per cent from July to August.

The price-index figures for the central and suburban regions exclude shoebox units.

Shoebox unit resale prices sank 1.9 per cent last month from August, reversing a 0.7 per cent increase from July to August.

The index is compiled every month by the National University of Singapore, which monitors a basket of completed non-landed projects excluding executive condominiums.

[email protected]

In the meanwhile, LANDED index keeps going up qtr on qtr:

Q1 2013 index 244.1

Q2 2013 Index 244.9

Q3 2013 Index 245.6

Based on your theory

There is no reason why landed property will ever come down, especially for detached housing. So does it mean that your many theories about landed property is meaningless?

Based on your theory

There is no reason why landed property will ever come down, especially for detached housing. So does it mean that your many theories about landed property is meaningless?

Repeating your post to infinity is not going to regain your credibility.

You have been shouting Land storm is coming/is here for so many months already and yet, quarter after quarter, the URA stats prove you wrong.

Q1 2013 index 244.1

Q2 2013 Index 244.9

Q3 2013 Index 245.6

You want to continue your delusional practice of repeating your post ad naseum, be my guest.

You are just making it worse for yourself and reinforcing reader's opinion of you as a sore loser.

Repeating your post to infinity is not going to regain your credibility.

You have been shouting Land storm is coming/is here for so many months already and yet, quarter after quarter, the URA stats prove you wrong.

Q1 2013 index 244.1

Q2 2013 Index 244.9

Q3 2013 Index 245.6

You want to continue your delusional practice of repeating your post ad naseum, be my guest.

You are just making it worse for yourself and reinforcing reader's opinion of you as a sore loser.
    From bragging about double digit growth, you are now looking for small change to justify landed property investment.

Have you not know that if average property size get smaller, price index will rise. Just like the MM effect on condo.

I believe I have posted a table stating the transaction volume for landed property are record low, and average size of transacted landed properties are shrinking. If you are not convince, you could perhaps read last saturday paper.

Based on your theory, landed property prices should continue to rise because

So can you explain to use what happen to detached housing? The ultra rich are not getting richer anymore?

Please dont reply my question with a question and dont side track to talk about something else.

From bragging about double digit growth, you are now looking for small change to justify landed property investment.

Have you not know that if average property size get smaller, price index will rise. Just like the MM effect on condo.

I believe I have posted a table stating the transaction volume for landed property are record low, and average size of transacted landed properties are shrinking. If you are not convince, you could perhaps read last saturday paper.

Based on your theory, landed property prices should continue to rise because

So can you explain to use what happen to detached housing? The ultra rich are not getting richer anymore?

Please dont reply my question with a question and dont side track to talk about something else.
    Firstly, please show evidence of me bragging about double digit growth in this thread?

I see you want to continue down your delusional path.

I shall oblige you and just make it clearer to readers to reinforce their opinion about you.

TS started THREE threads - Land Storm is coming, Land Storm is here and Land Storm is here (part II), the first created many months ago.

Despite the multiple threads, he has been proven wrong quarter on quarter by URA statistics

Q1 2013 index 244.1

Q2 2013 Index 244.9

Q3 2013 Index 245.6

Now, he tries to hide from the fact that his predictions were wrong by focusing on sub-segments and landed sizes.

I leave it to readers to form their own opinion about such a forumer.
    Last edited by proper-t; 29-10-13 at 16:32.

Firstly, please show evidence of me bragging about double digit growth in this thread?

I see you want to continue down your delusional path.

I shall oblige you and just make it clearer to readers to reinforce their opinion about you.

TS started THREE threads - Land Storm is coming, Land Storm is here and Land Storm is here (part II), the first created many months ago.

Despite the multiple threads, he has been proven wrong quarter on quarter by URA statistics

Q1 2013 index 244.1

Q2 2013 Index 244.9

Q3 2013 Index 245.6

Now, he tries to hide from the fact that his predictions were wrong by focusing on sub-segments and landed sizes.

You should look back what you wrote in the first thread and then compare to what you are writing today.

So based on your theory, landed property prices should continue to rise because

What happen??

You should look back what you wrote in the first thread and then compare to what you are writing today.

What happen??
    Which thread? How long ago was it?

Please reproduce it here with details of the thread, date and post # if you are so certain of it.

Otherwise, in addition to reinforcing their opinion of you as a sore loser, readers here may also arrive at the conclusion that you are a liar as well.

Short summary for readers

Q1 2013 index 244.1

Q2 2013 Index 244.9

Q3 2013 Index 245.6

I leave it to readers to form their own opinion about such a former.
    Last edited by proper-t; 29-10-13 at 17:56.

Which thread? How long ago was it?

Please reproduce it here with details of the thread, date and post # if you are so certain of it.

Otherwise, in addition to reinforcing their opinion of you as a sore loser, readers here may also arrive at the conclusion that you are a liar as well.

Short summary for readers

Q1 2013 index 244.1

Q2 2013 Index 244.9

Q3 2013 Index 245.6

I leave it to readers to form their own opinion about such a former.
    So you are not disputing your theory I supposed?

I am still waiting for you to prove your statement about me bragging about double digit growth.

Please post the thread, date and post #.

Till then, there is nothing to dispute as it is not my statements that are in question but your predictions about Land Storm is coming/is here.

Since you want me to keep reinforcing to readers, here goes:

Q1 2013 index 244.1

Q2 2013 Index 244.9

Q3 2013 Index 245.6

Now, he tries to hide from the fact that his predictions were wrong by focusing on sub-segments like detached houses and landed sizes.

Isn't it great? A reader doesn't even have to start from beginning of this thread. Just read the summary above.

Luxus Hills Phase 6

Interterrace 1615 sq ft (land area)

$3.1 mio. (guide price)

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...hills-phase-6-

Quote Originally Posted by princess_morbucks View Post
    Luxus Hills Phase 6

$3.1 mio. (guide price)

Thanks for the info.

I am still waiting for you to prove your statement about me bragging about double digit growth.

Please post the thread, date and post #.

Till then, there is nothing to dispute as it is not my statements that are in question but your predictions about Land Storm is coming/is here.

Since you want me to keep reinforcing to readers, here goes:

Q1 2013 index 244.1

Q2 2013 Index 244.9

Q3 2013 Index 245.6

Now, he tries to hide from the fact that his predictions were wrong by focusing on sub-segments like detached houses and landed sizes.

I have already told you not to reply my question with another questions. Is this your cheap attempt of trying to avoid my question??

So can you explain to us what exactly happen??

Again, please dont answer my question with another question and you have no right to demand that you question should be answer first.

transaction for landed property is record low, strata landed size is continue to fall and psf as well.

Better exit while the music is still playing..

First you accuse me of bragging about double digit growth but can't substantiate it.

Now you are insisting I explain or prove some theories which you appear to have pieced together from several places.

Get it through your head.

I don't need to prove a thing because I never made the claim that Land Storm is Coming/is here.

The one that has to prove it is You.

Unfortunately for you, several months have past and the quarterly landed price index has proven you wrong.

Live with it and bow out graciously.

Summary for readers:

Q1 2013 index 244.1

Q2 2013 Index 244.9

Q3 2013 Index 245.6

Thanks for the info.
    No worries.

Some more ...... at Pavilion Park.....

http://www.iproperty.com.sg/property...tached-ForSale

Inter terrace , corner terraces, semi D from $3 150 000....?

Wow!

Ringo....how to explain????

Is it cos this project is the nearest FH landed to JLD?

First you accuse me of bragging about double digit growth but can't substantiate it.

Now you are insisting I explain or prove some theories which you appear to have pieced together from several places.

Get it through your head.

I don't need to prove a thing because I never made the claim that Land Storm is Coming/is here.

The one that has to prove it is You.

Unfortunately for you, several months have past and the quarterly landed price index has proven you wrong.

Live with it and bow out graciously.

Summary for readers:

Q1 2013 index 244.1

Q2 2013 Index 244.9

Q3 2013 Index 245.6

Please dont jump queue.

Again, please dont answer my question with another question and you have no right to demand that your question should be answer first.

Please dont jump queue.

Again, please dont answer my question with another question and you have no right to demand that your question should be answer first.
    Jump what queue?

There is nothing for me to answer as I have never made the claim that Land Storm is coming or is Here.

You also made the claim that I bragged about double digit growth.

Shouldn't you be accepting the fact that

A. Your prediction is wrong as evidenced by the URA statistics

B. You lied about me bragging about double digit growth.

or maybe we let the readers decide:

Q1 2013 index 244.1

Q2 2013 Index 244.9

Q3 2013 Index 245.6

He also claims that I bragged about double digit growth but have yet to provide any substantive evidence to back up that claim.

Last edited by proper-t; 29-10-13 at 19:13.

No worries.

Some more ...... at Pavilion Park.....

http://www.iproperty.com.sg/property...tached-ForSale

Inter terrace , corner terraces, semi D from $3 150 000....?

Wow!

Ringo....how to explain????

Is it cos this project is the nearest FH landed to JLD?

Luxus hill built up much bigger than pavilion park but price same?

Quote Originally Posted by Learner View Post
    Luxus hill built up much bigger than pavilion park but price same?
    Can explain why?

Can explain why?
    From the iproperty link that you shared. I noticed asking price about same but luxus hills built up much bigger - 36xxsqft vs 28xxsqft

From the iproperty link that you shared. I noticed asking price about same but luxus hills built up much bigger - 36xxsqft vs 28xxsqft
    Lol...what I meant was...do you happen to know the reason why that is so?
    Cos I like to know the answer too.

seriously Luxus hill no big deal ... facing AMK industrial park

I rather buy resale at Stratton , Mimosa...although that's D28 ..its just behind Luxus...

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner View Post
    seriously Luxus hill no big deal ... facing AMK industrial park

I rather buy resale at Stratton , Mimosa...although that's D28 ..its just behind Luxus...
    So it is the marketing and advertising that plays a part?

Hehe... My silly response...

I was thinking maybe the agent made a mistake for pavilion - instead of 38xx wrote 28xx instead. I find luxus hills better than pavilion in terms of design, layout and accessibility. I went to see pavilion before in the earlier launches and find it very far in from main road. Tough for elderly without vehicle to walk in.

Luxus hills also far from main road but at least it is more central. So I thought it should fetch higher price.

Already soft-launched last Sat. Developer is asking for $3.3M (early birds get 3% discount).

Luxus Hills Phase 6

$3.1 mio. (guide price)

Hehe... My silly response...

I was thinking maybe the agent made a mistake for pavilion - instead of 38xx wrote 28xx instead. I find luxus hills better than pavilion in terms of design, layout and accessibility. I went to see pavilion before in the earlier launches and find it very far in from main road. Tough for elderly without vehicle to walk in.

Luxus hills also far from main road but at least it is more central. So I thought it should fetch higher price.
    Yes, I agree with you that Luxus has better design.
    But Pavilion has a nicer environmental feel.

Quote Originally Posted by u2torneil View Post
    Already soft-launched last Sat. Developer is asking for $3.3M (early birds get 3% discount).
    Wow!
    Double the price of Phase 1!
    Unbelievable.

Congrats to the early buyers