Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Berkeley Residences at 11 Lorong N Telok Kurau

  1. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kellogs View Post
    4 Bedroom (883 sqft) - $1.2mil

    883 sqft for 4 bedders?!!! Did i see wrongly???
    This layout really shake heads...


  2. #12

    Default

    All the rooms kena west sun 😂

  3. #13

    Default

    I once saw a 3-bedder of 788 sqft with a decent master room (14x sqft), 2 small common rooms, 2 bathrooms, a yard (slightly bigger than a washing machine), a tiny wet kitchen, a dry kitchen with a dining area, a pretty spacious living area and even a bomb shelter for storage. No bay window. No planter box. High ceiling. The whole unit doesn't look so miserable actually, except that the common rooms are really small. You can use one of them for study and one as a guest room. Good enough for a young couple who doesn't cook often.

    As the Chinese saying goes, 麻雀虽小,五脏俱全.

  4. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Developer View Post
    I once saw a 3-bedder of 788 sqft with a decent master room (14x sqft), 2 small common rooms, 2 bathrooms, a yard (slightly bigger than a washing machine), a tiny wet kitchen, a dry kitchen with a dining area, a pretty spacious living area and even a bomb shelter for storage. No bay window. No planter box. High ceiling. The whole unit doesn't look so miserable actually, except that the common rooms are really small. You can use one of them for study and one as a guest room. Good enough for a young couple who doesn't cook often.

    As the Chinese saying goes, 麻雀虽小,五脏俱全.
    Got floor plan to share?

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anythingwhatever View Post
    Got floor plan to share?
    Any comment? Looks like you experts don't like it, but I see it differently. I just want to learn. Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jwong71 View Post
    All the rooms kena west sun 😂

  7. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Developer View Post
    Any comment? Looks like you experts don't like it, but I see it differently. I just want to learn. Thanks.
    Looks decent... Which project is it?


  8. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Developer View Post
    I once saw a 3-bedder of 788 sqft with a decent master room (14x sqft), 2 small common rooms, 2 bathrooms, a yard (slightly bigger than a washing machine), a tiny wet kitchen, a dry kitchen with a dining area, a pretty spacious living area and even a bomb shelter for storage. No bay window. No planter box. High ceiling. The whole unit doesn't look so miserable actually, except that the common rooms are really small. You can use one of them for study and one as a guest room. Good enough for a young couple who doesn't cook often.

    As the Chinese saying goes, 麻雀虽小,五脏俱全.
    This 3 Bedder is comparable in PSF, though all rooms can fit Q beds, more suitable for families:


  9. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anythingwhatever View Post
    Looks decent... Which project is it?

    Spottiswoode Suites

  10. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anythingwhatever View Post
    This 3 Bedder is comparable in PSF, though all rooms can fit Q beds, more suitable for families:

    Yes, the bedrooms are quite big, but the kitchen is open to the living area and there is no storage.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions