Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Berkeley Residences at 11 Lorong N Telok Kurau

Quote Originally Posted by kellogs View Post
    4 Bedroom (883 sqft) - $1.2mil

883 sqft for 4 bedders?!!! Did i see wrongly???
    This layout really shake heads...

All the rooms kena west sun 😂

I once saw a 3-bedder of 788 sqft with a decent master room (14x sqft), 2 small common rooms, 2 bathrooms, a yard (slightly bigger than a washing machine), a tiny wet kitchen, a dry kitchen with a dining area, a pretty spacious living area and even a bomb shelter for storage. No bay window. No planter box. High ceiling. The whole unit doesn't look so miserable actually, except that the common rooms are really small. You can use one of them for study and one as a guest room. Good enough for a young couple who doesn't cook often.

As the Chinese saying goes, 麻雀虽小,五脏俱全.

Quote Originally Posted by Developer View Post
    I once saw a 3-bedder of 788 sqft with a decent master room (14x sqft), 2 small common rooms, 2 bathrooms, a yard (slightly bigger than a washing machine), a tiny wet kitchen, a dry kitchen with a dining area, a pretty spacious living area and even a bomb shelter for storage. No bay window. No planter box. High ceiling. The whole unit doesn't look so miserable actually, except that the common rooms are really small. You can use one of them for study and one as a guest room. Good enough for a young couple who doesn't cook often.

Got floor plan to share?

Quote Originally Posted by anythingwhatever View Post
    Got floor plan to share?
    Any comment? Looks like you experts don't like it, but I see it differently. I just want to learn. Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by jwong71 View Post
    All the rooms kena west sun 😂

Any comment? Looks like you experts don't like it, but I see it differently. I just want to learn. Thanks.
    Looks decent... Which project is it?

This 3 Bedder is comparable in PSF, though all rooms can fit Q beds, more suitable for families:

Looks decent... Which project is it?

Spottiswoode Suites

This 3 Bedder is comparable in PSF, though all rooms can fit Q beds, more suitable for families:

Yes, the bedrooms are quite big, but the kitchen is open to the living area and there is no storage.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast