Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: RiverTrees Residences (By FraserCentrePoint, FarEastOrg, Sekisui)

Quote Originally Posted by Fienaz View Post
    Any 3 bedroom dual keys ground floor units facing swimming pool?
    Not sure about that, cos wasn't looking at 3 bedders.

The only 1 bedder stack is stack 05.

Maybe you can take a look here:
    http://www.rivertrees-residences.sg/...ces-floorplan/

Quote Originally Posted by princess_morbucks View Post

Thanks,care to share the showflat photos?

Quote Originally Posted by Fienaz View Post
    Thanks,care to share the showflat photos?
    Sorry, didn't take any .

If one bedder for RiverTrees are priced at 10xxpsf to 11xxpsf my guess is sure sold out on first day of launch as La Fiesta launch at 12xxpsf to 13xxpsf already sold out on first day of launch........

Default Rivertrees pricing set to top Riverbank's

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/arch...banks-20140213

RIVERTREES Residences, a waterfront condominium project in Sengkang jointly developed by Frasers Centrepoint, Far East Orchard and Sekisui House, is expected to be launched at a premium of $50-100 per square foot (psf) over its next-door competing project.
    Prices for the units will start from $950 psf when the project is open for booking on Feb 22, Frasers Centrepoint said yesterday. The average price for the initial phase could be in the range of $950-$1,150 psf.
    Chief executive Cheang Kok Kheong noted that a slight premium to UOL Development's Riverbank @ Fernvale project would be "considered as fair" for the waterfront view that the project offers.
    Competing development Riverbank @ Fernvale, which has also opened its showflats, has an average price indication of slightly more than $1,000 psf.

Seems all 1 bedder and 2 bedder do not have river or pool view.

The indicative price is $1000 to $1100 psf.
    The finishes are better quality than the neighbouring riverbank and it is nearer to the LRT station.
    90% of units have view of the reservoir, but they are east west orientation.
    There is only one stack of one bedder units in the entire development.
    At this pricing,, I believe one bedder sure fly off the shelf on first day of sales....

May I know where is the riverbank and rivertrees show flat located?

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan View Post
    May I know where is the riverbank and rivertrees show flat located?
    Don't even know where is riverbank and river trees, talk so much about hillview peak, I wonder whether u stay here or elsewhere?!!

Quote Originally Posted by henryhk View Post
    Don't even know where is riverbank and river trees, talk so much about hillview peak, I wonder whether u stay here or elsewhere?!!
    Hi..show flats could locate away from the actual site.

Do you know where is the show flat then? Not mentioning hillview peak for I have been there; unimpressive and lousy china marble.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu1245 View Post
    At this pricing,, I believe one bedder sure fly off the shelf on first day of sales....
    There is only 1 stack of 1 bedders in rivertrees which is stack 5, facing the waterfall terrace of riverbank and part of the semi expressway. Mid to high floors will have river views and sengkang riverside park views.

Dropped by the showroom over the weekend and just to share my personal review :

The finishes are quite good and especially like the 3 bedder unit. The universal room is a unique concept and if u select the right stack, u get "unblocked" airflow from at least 3 directions plus duo - view of pool and river/reservoir. I love the half counter sliding glass separating kitchen and dining area.

Rooms are good for queen sized bed with space to spare and I think the ID/developer team smart to have various size bed in the common rooms to emphasis on the spacious room size. The vista showroom unit has a very high ceiling in living room.....quite impressive.

The latest ura plan shows that there will not be a future school in the big empty plot next door..... no firm indication what will be built at this moment.

Worth taking a look. Prices only out this Saturday 22/2 but was told by the agent attending to me it may likely be in the region of $1-1.1k psf.

I took the route from jln kayu then turned left into Sengkang West Way and turned right at the next traffic junction towards Riverbank/RiverTrees showrooms.... difficult to miss the 3 big lighted air balloons. Park inside the showroom carpark. Lots of carpark lots.

No vested interest and am not an agent either.

Cheers

Not bad pricing. I'm assuming prices won't fall below $900 psf for future launches.
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

Quote Originally Posted by Psalms View Post
    Dropped by the showroom over the weekend and just to share my personal review :

The finishes are quite good and especially like the 3 bedder unit. The universal room is a unique concept and if u select the right stack, u get "unblocked" airflow from at least 3 directions plus duo - view of pool and river/reservoir. I love the half counter sliding glass separating kitchen and dining area.

Rooms are good for queen sized bed with space to spare and I think the ID/developer team smart to have various size bed in the common rooms to emphasis on the spacious room size. The vista showroom unit has a very high ceiling in living room.....quite impressive.

The latest ura plan shows that there will not be a future school in the big empty plot next door..... no firm indication what will be built at this moment.

Worth taking a look. Prices only out this Saturday 22/2 but was told by the agent attending to me it may likely be in the region of $1-1.1k psf.

I took the route from jln kayu then turned left into Sengkang West Way and turned right at the next traffic junction towards Riverbank/RiverTrees showrooms.... difficult to miss the 3 big lighted air balloons. Park inside the showroom carpark. Lots of carpark lots.

No vested interest and am not an agent either.

Cheers
    They already start collecting cheques?

I am afraid all 1-2bedders will be snap up like riverbank.

Yes... 500 cheque collect at riverbank but only 200 unit sold.. I assume the remaining 300 will fight for this....

Quote Originally Posted by RCT View Post
    Yes... 500 cheque collect at riverbank but only 200 unit sold.. I assume the remaining 300 will fight for this....
    wow aggressive; how about the 3 bedder? Arent they supposed to be spacious and affordable based on the psf?

They already start collecting cheques?

I am afraid all 1-2bedders will be snap up like riverbank.
    they started collecting cheques but prices not released yet till this Sat. Guess this project will move well if they not too greedy.

Cheers

they started collecting cheques but prices not released yet till this Sat. Guess this project will move well if they not too greedy.

Cheers
    Will the new expressway destroy all riverfront dream?

Quote Originally Posted by ecimbew View Post
    Not bad pricing. I'm assuming prices won't fall below $900 psf for future launches.
    depends!

when bedok launching projects at 800psf during bad time, no one dare to buy.

1kpsf at SK for now maybe not bad but...

Will the new expressway destroy all riverfront dream?
    low floor you see right in front of you, so it is ok and high floor you see beyond the expressway.

mid floor could be a concern.

Was told the new expressway is approx 160m away and certain stacks will seem to see it further than that. Hence, the choice of stacks help to lessen the existence of the expressway.

Cheers

Since the price will be out this Saturday, does it mean the balloting will be on the same day?

Was told the new expressway is approx 160m away and certain stacks will seem to see it further than that. Hence, the choice of stacks help to lessen the existence of the expressway.

Cheers

160m is really a concern; imagine we do track and run on 100m or imagine yourself doing IPPT/RT training session of a 200m track.

It will be of a concern - road noise, and air pollution.

Waterfront scenary kill off by engineering - Highway.

Yes, it may probably be an area of concern hence those buyers wise to take note so that any level of disappointment in this aspect would have been factored in upon purchase.

Overall, it's not bad and worth serious consideration if the price is right. ...for buyers, the lower the better. Lol

Cheers

Cheers
    Is this news true? i went to that area for cycling few times, i find no reason Gov to build a expressway along the river. And i didn't hear any news that Gov going to build a new expressway too. any link that i can refer to? TIA!

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernStar View Post
    Is this news true? i went to that area for cycling few times, i find no reason Gov to build a expressway along the river. And i didn't hear any news that Gov going to build a new expressway too. any link that i can refer to? TIA!
    It is inside URA plan, a proposed highway across the road.

Riverbank has the worst impact of all; fengshui at cross road!

Yes, it may probably be an area of concern hence those buyers wise to take note so that any level of disappointment in this aspect would have been factored in upon purchase.

Overall, it's not bad and worth serious consideration if the price is right. ...for buyers, the lower the better. Lol

Cheers

Technically, the price would/could have correcting on its course. However, many thanks to Riverbank kiasi, and kiasu suckers - Rivertrees will not let go of golden opportunity to capitalise the favorable situation presented to them.

1) Better "river" view till the highway erects.
    2) Nearer to LRT (though MRT would be better)
    3) Quieter from the long stretch of road upnorth smacking next to riverbank.
    4) Acclaimed 90% sure got view layout.
    5) Last but not least - Better finishing, with branded developer.

With the above "points", the price will be priced higher.

Many people will rush for 1-2bedders.

Btw, is the showflat opening to public now? If yes, I would like to drop by.

Yoewtan, rivertree is too far away from your Mt sinai landed.

Quote Originally Posted by lionhill View Post
    Yoewtan, rivertree is too far away from your Mt sinai landed.
    I agree. I can visit my friends in Jalan Kayu too.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernStar View Post
    The semi expressway has been mentioned as early as in Sept 2011 during the Fernvale Rivergrove BTO launch.

Here's a map from HDB last year for another BTO that shows the same semi expressway again.

http://esales.hdb.gov.sg/hdbvsf/eampuadp.nsf/0/SA_BTO_201307/$file/Sengkang%20map.pdf