Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Lakeville (D22, 99 years LH, MCL Land)

Quote Originally Posted by yesnomaybe View Post
    Oops wrong show flat ! Really tiring day...

Back to Lakeville...ok finishing... marble flooring only for the 4BR tho
    lol the pic you posted seem to be from santorini one leh haha

was wondering how come Jurong become so flat. Anyway I believe MCL Land will be using the same display model from J Gateway.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by CondoWE View Post
    Furnishing so so, layout quite compact, not as crowded as westgate... !
    But still pretty crowded. Need to queue to go in. Once inside, need to queue again to see layout. Price range of 1250 to 1350 psf is very steep, considering that lakeshore is selling around 1000-1100 now.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Wah so scary! People nowadays buy condo to sleep in balcony and AC ledge?

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera View Post
    the new trend is balcony+AC > MBR

Pricing infor from agent, looks at least 10% cheaper than Jurong Gateway condo launched last year.
    I think difficult to move unit, its 450m to lake side MRT, and 760m to Chinese Garden MRT. No shopping mall within walking distance.
    The 2BR(C) is like 1+1, with only one bath room.
    But the pricing psf looks good for 1BR.

ESTIMATED PREVIEW PRICE GUIDE (after discounts) FOR MID FLOOR UNITS!

1BR 560sf: $1,350 - $1,380 PSF (approx $756 - $773k for MID floor units)
    2BR(C) 635sf: $1,350 & $1,480 PSF (approx $857 - $940k for MID floor units)
    2BR 721 / 732 / 764 / 775sf: $1,270 & $1,440 PSF (approx $950k to $1.1mil for MID floor units)

Quote Originally Posted by akow View Post
    Pricing infor from agent, looks at least 10% cheaper than Jurong Gateway condo launched last year.
    I think difficult to move unit, its 450m to lake side MRT, and 760m to Chinese Garden MRT. No shopping mall within walking distance.
    The 2BR(C) is like 1+1, with only one bath room.
    But the pricing psf looks good for 1BR.

ESTIMATED PREVIEW PRICE GUIDE (after discounts) FOR MID FLOOR UNITS!

1BR 560sf: $1,350 - $1,380 PSF (approx $756 - $773k for MID floor units)
    2BR(C) 635sf: $1,350 & $1,480 PSF (approx $857 - $940k for MID floor units)
    2BR 721 / 732 / 764 / 775sf: $1,270 & $1,440 PSF (approx $950k to $1.1mil for MID floor units)
    1 bedder is the worst in term of price

I agree with you but some carrothead will argue with you that quantum is the key.

Quote Originally Posted by terrynfs View Post
    1 bedder is the worst in term of price

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    Wah so scary! People nowadays buy condo to sleep in balcony and AC ledge?
    what to do? if land cost does not go down, construction cost keeps going up (foreign levy up up), having balcony+AC > MBR will be the best trick to maintain margin
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Has sales begun? No news?

Quote Originally Posted by Greenwood View Post
    Has sales begun? No news?
    The Sale balloting date is 4th April but for those who has the queue number only.
    "Anyone who has not made a mistake has never tried anything new"

I think this project will surprise many people with their solid take up rate
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

[QUOTE=Ringo33;469853]I think this project will surprise many people with their solid take up rate[/QUOTE

Went to the showflat today, not crowded at all.
    Two bedrm mid-floor about $1350psf.
    Ceiling height is only 2.9m, living flooring is homogeneous tile (cheap), cannot choose color for flooring or wardrobe. Bedrm flooring is laminated flooring (cheap).

Wardrobe is not full ceiling height.
    Wardrobe only 2.6m height, so it will accumulate dust easily on top of wardrobe.

but the unit is not cheap
    again and again, the market proves that property price will not go down!

Went to the showflat today, not crowded at all.
    Two bedrm mid-floor about $1350psf.
    Ceiling height is only 2.9m, living flooring is homogeneous tile (cheap), cannot choose color for flooring or wardrobe. Bedrm flooring is laminated flooring (cheap).

The pricing makes The Hillier looks very cheap in comparison.....mid -floor there was about 1.1-1.2K with option of marble/granite/porcelain and 3.4m ceiling, plus MRT n shopping mall

You must be excited to move to iskandar to stay

Quote Originally Posted by Photogguy View Post
    The pricing makes The Hillier looks very cheap in comparison.....mid -floor there was about 1.1-1.2K with option of marble/granite/porcelain and 3.4m ceiling, plus MRT n shopping mall

How do you know what he/she is excited about?

Quote Originally Posted by Patrickstar View Post
    You must be excited to move to iskandar to stay

Quote Originally Posted by CondoWE View Post
    The Sale balloting date is 4th April but for those who has the queue number only.
    another Friday again?

Regardless what they naysayer are saying, I wont be surprise to see huge take up rate on this one.

With 1 million population catchment area in the west, you dont need many upgraders and investors to scope up all the units.

And do beware of foreign buyers too, particularly the PRC.

Only the middle-income PRCs will stay in the West.
    The really rich PRCs will stay in prime properties.................

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post
    another Friday again?

Regardless what they naysayer are saying, I wont be surprise to see huge take up rate on this one.

With 1 million population catchment area in the west, you dont need many upgraders and investors to scope up all the units.

And do beware of foreign buyers too, particularly the PRC.

Quote Originally Posted by felicia_sg View Post
    Only the middle-income PRCs will stay in the West. The really rich PRCs will stay in prime properties.................
    I bet you dont even know how to define the term middle class.

How do you know what he/she is excited about?
    .......he does not know that I am staying in Iskandar hahahaha.....ooops spiled the bean, now he knows.......but he is not happy that I earn good SGD to spend in JB......while he is cooped up in his pigeon hole dreaming of getting a GCB......

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

I thought the standard definition of "Middle-class" and "middle-income" means middle-in-the-income, means the median income/asset people? You have a different definition?

By this definition, it is not wrong to say that only the middle-income PRCs stay in the West otherwise the properties in the West like J Gateway will be selling at $5000 psf or more like Orchard Residences, not $1700 psf!

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post
    I bet you dont even know how to define the term middle class.
    Only the middle-income PRCs will stay in the West.
    The really rich PRCs will stay in prime properties.................

Wardrobe is not full ceiling height.
    Wardrobe only 2.6m height, so it will accumulate dust easily on top of wardrobe.
    Designed for people to stack their empty luggage on top till next holiday...

huh? You so desperate to save money that you need to live there? People who can afford a comfortable life here won't bother about living in iskandar. Remember to dress like a pauper everyday so robbers will not target you. If you wife wants to carry LV, tell her to carry plastic bag instead.

.......he does not know that I am staying in Iskandar hahahaha.....ooops spiled the bean, now he knows.......but he is not happy that I earn good SGD to spend in JB......while he is cooped up in his pigeon hole dreaming of getting a GCB......

huh? You so desperate to save money that you need to live there? People who can afford a comfortable life here won't bother about living in iskandar. Remember to dress like a pauper everyday so robbers will not target you. If you wife wants to carry LV, tell her to carry plastic bag instead.
    hahaha to each his own, been living here all my life, I do not need to dress like a walking Advertisement for brands to feel good.....earning SGD income does not neccessary mean you have to commute everyday.....anyway my wife is fine not carrying LV but live in Piegeon holes....we rather collect rents and live in bungalows....who cares whether you think I can afford this or that in Sg......as long as you continue staying there, and quite likely I am also collecting my 'salary from your spending.....

hahaha to each his own, been living here all my life, I do not need to dress like a walking Advertisement for brands to feel good.....earning SGD income does not neccessary mean you have to commute everyday.....anyway my wife is fine not carrying LV but live in Piegeon holes....we rather collect rents and live in bungalows....who cares whether you think I can afford this or that in Sg......as long as you continue staying there, and quite likely I am also collecting my 'salary from your spending.....
    Do we need you?

hahha I need you dear....

As long as you are happy can liao, but remember to watch your back wherever you go n don't expect justice when you really need it, touch wood nothing happens

As long as you are happy can liao, but remember to watch your back wherever you go n don't expect justice when you really need it, touch wood nothing happens
    Thanks for your concern, I have lived peacefully and so have many others, but some just get upset when others get to enjoy their sunrise as some just cannot get to see sunrise, despite in name....hahaha